You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-10-10] Ukraine vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:45 pm

Ukraine will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Germany will win
No votes

Total votes : 1

[2020-10-10] Ukraine vs Germany

Postby MatchBot » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:48 am

Ukraine vs Germany
Ukraine vs Germany
Competition: UEFA Nations League
Venue: Olympiastadion Kiev, Kiev

Previous encounters:
  • [2016-06-12] Germany 2 - 0 Ukraine (UEFA EURO 2016) — neutral venue
  • [2011-11-11] Ukraine 3 - 3 Germany (International Friendly)

MatchBot
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2020-10-10] Ukraine vs Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:03 am

Used to be a time when the international break was entertaining when Germany were still good but the nose digger has sucked the life out of the National team.

That is pretty much full strength Germany sans the banished trio & the injured Leroy.

If Germany don’t win tomorrow then this nose digging fraud should have no excuses and the public pressure against him has to go up. 2 years without any improvement and with no real vision, Löw is now just lowering the NT’s status.
Last edited by America USA on Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:09 am

But there are no alternatives...
Probably they are waiting for Merkel's time as Chancellor to end so she can take over....

Just promote Kuntz fhs ... or give the job to Flick it is not impossible for a coach to hold two jobs, ok it might not be ideal cause bayern will be accused of some conflicts of interest but who cares???

Even Ragnick can be an option... I wouldn't mind Klose either
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:20 am

ramsej84 wrote:But there are no alternatives...
Probably they are waiting for Merkel's time as Chancellor to end so she can take over....

Just promote Kuntz fhs ... or give the job to Flick it is not impossible for a coach to hold two jobs, ok it might not be ideal cause bayern will be accused of some conflicts of interest but who cares???

The excuse I hear is always "there's no alternative right now!"... Okay maybe someone like Klopp isn't available, but there surely must be someone who can at least win a game occasionally...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:25 am

nm462272 wrote:

The excuse I hear is always "there's no alternative right now!"... Okay maybe someone like Klopp isn't available, but there surely must be someone who can at least win a game occasionally...
This was inevitable after all these years involved (remember ; Loew was in Klinsi's tm way back in 2004/5) ...
He should have stepped down after the Euros 2016...
So with Loew's logic Muller boa and Hummels should make way for the young gen, so what about him?
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:27 am

Promoting Kuntz should have happened after the First Nations League relegation. It’s the only realistic sensible alternative. His U21 teams have consistently delivered results and even punched above their weight on some occasions. Making excuses for a failure like Löw looks very un-German.

I don’t think Flick doing the job is realistic and Klose would probably also say no. Ragnick could be a pretty decent option too.

Also I’ve heard enough of the excuse that “but there’s not enough time for a new coach to gel with the team before the Euros and it will be a disaster
NEWS FLASH: With Löw at the helm the NT is already a disaster and with him remaining coach next years’ Euros are already in the gutter for Germany (especially with France and Portugal right from the get go)
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:03 pm

Draxler is JL's new toy-boy...

Hahhaa him over Werner

Get lost
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:38 pm

Much better line up. Five Bayern players and Ditched most of the PL mercenaries
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:36 pm

Well, that was a game with another proof that Rüdiger is the leader of Germany's defense. Much better than Ginter and Süle who made a big mistake by making a foul for a penalty, and I'm not even surprised by that anymore.
Antonio, Goretzka and Kimmich were the best players.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby OhioFan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:52 pm

Can we please get someone to run the team? Don't call up Thomas but Kroos is still around and he is slow as a pile of shit. Useless.
Stay well brothers and sisters in this time of world peril.
No matter who or where you are, peace be with you.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:18 am

The fact that Rüdiger is playing for the German NT is pathetic and enough reason to fire Löw. All because he just doesn't want to use the superior Hummels and Boateng. At least at CAM, be has the excuse of Havertz to bench Müller, but at CB the choices are sh!t. No reason whatsoever not to call Hummels at the very least.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bmguy » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:04 pm

I have a feeling Germany will get eliminated right on the group stage in Euro 2020. This team is full of mediocre players and a stubborn coach
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:32 pm

bmguy wrote:I have a feeling Germany will get eliminated right on the group stage in Euro 2020. This team is full of mediocre players and a stubborn coach
You DO realize that in full strength, this team has 6/11 players from Munich, most likely six players that will start for us as well (Neuer, Süle, Kimmich, Goretzka, Sané, Gnabry)
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:30 pm

bmguy wrote:I have a feeling Germany will get eliminated right on the group stage in Euro 2020. This team is full of mediocre players and a stubborn coach

Agree in that I can see the Mannschaft getting knocked out in the group stages (Iceland or even Hungary could actually pull off an upset against this version of the German NT)

I actually also believe that the only way the retards at DFB act and do the right thing by firing Low is if Germany have a massive failure (like finishing last in the Group again) at another major tournament. However it would suck to see these talented Bayern players throw away the chance to win a major title because of inept management. The next years' Euro is probably Neuer/Thomas/Kroos/Hummels last chance to win that particular Trophy.

However I strongly disagree that the players are mediocore. The strongest starting XI still has six top class Bayern players (Neuer, Sule, Kimmich, Goretzka, Sane and Gnabry) and Toni Kroos. It is the coach that's the problem and we have seen at Bayern what a coaching change can do (From looking like losing the BL under Kovac to winning the Treble under Flick)

PunkCapitalist wrote:The fact that Rüdiger is playing for the German NT is pathetic and enough reason to fire Löw. All because he just doesn't want to use the superior Hummels and Boateng. At least at CAM, be has the excuse of Havertz to bench Müller, but at CB the choices are sh!t. No reason whatsoever not to call Hummels at the very least.

Exactly this. I actually supported Boateng and Muller's axing when it happened because Boateng was consistently one of the worst players and Thomas was in a serious rut at the time plus there were Havertz/Brandt/Goretzka to replace him. The Hummels exclusion never made any sense. Right now if you put Thomas and Mats back in the starting XI it automatically looks a lot more dangerous.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Return to German National Team