You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-09-06] Switzerland vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:45 pm

Switzerland will win
50%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Germany will win
50%

Total votes : 2

Re: [2020-09-06] Switzerland vs Germany

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:45 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:That Gosens guy from Atalanta is garbage

sherpthederp wrote:Gundogan looks like he just doesn’t care at all. I don’t know how he keeps getting called up, his passing lanes get marked out but he makes zero attempt to become an option for anyone around him. Kroos and Gundogan as a pairing are quite possibly the most castrated midfield Germany has had in a decade. Utter disgrace.

To be honest I don't think Gündogan was that bad. In fact I think he played way better than Kroos who did basically nothing the whole match.

Gündogan would be a great Thiago replacement and I'd welcome him in Bayern with open arms.

Not gonna happen though
Garbage? So what is Schultz or Kehrer or Rudiger God the latter had to take Lahm's number....
Schultz is the player your godly-mancrush-coach wanted... Kehrer is the one who played a CL final and looked ok there...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Re: [2020-09-06] Switzerland vs Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:48 am

Well, and Gosens spent 82 minutes on the pitch against Kehrer's PSG and was beating them 1-0 until he was subbed off and Atalanta conceded two.

He got a WhoScored rating of 6.8 in that match, while Kehrer got 6.4.

I don't think he's garbage, I think he just needs to integrate better with the rest of the team.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to German National Team