You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-06-27] South Korea vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:00 pm

South Korea will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Germany will win
100%

Total votes : 7

Re: [2018-06-27] South Korea vs Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:32 pm

GoatHCW wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Mueller is the worst player in this World Cup. He's become an amateur player.

Always been. If he had started his career at Gelsenkirchen, he would never have made it out of the academy.

Well there it is everyone... the dumbest post ever on BayernForum.com

Bash his play this world cup all you want but when you discredit everything he has done prior you sound like an idiot

I should've ended my post with "no offence", knew I was gonna touch some personal nerves with that one despite not having attacked anyone. Apologies.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:53 pm

Özil was pictured appearing to shout at the fan as one member of the Germany team also had his arm.

Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:03 pm

Italians are having a field day...

They are saying that even the Germans now have a korea to cry on...

As Italy were eliminated twice by Korea...
The North 1966
The South 2002

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RB624 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:29 pm

The fans all wore white, Germany wore green (for no reason). Just kind of sums up the disconnect between the team and the supporters.
RB624
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:36 pm

Terrible World Cup for Germany. Löw wasn't doing anything over the last 11-12 months. I still recall the Confederations Cup final against Chile. Chileans outplayed Germany and were unlucky to lose the final. Weaknesses were exposed, though, reserve team played in 2017 and won the Cup. But still...

All matches after the Confederations Cup weren't convincing at all. Then that Neuer saga, Erdogan photo-shooting, Wagner's absence from the preliminary list of players for Russia 2018, Sané out of the passengers' list, Müller on the right wing who's far from his glorious days and performances, useless Werner in attack, Gündogan on the bench...

It's been a pure mess in Germany team in 2018, before and during the World Cup. :| :roll:

How would I rate Löw's work over the last one year: F

He didn't make a selection at all. First 11, tactics, team's display... Everything looked so non-German in the World Cup.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:53 pm

I still can't believe it...
I remember laughing all night long when italy got eliminated vs the same Sweden...
Who would have thought that the same nation would be in the same group as Germany and ends up winning it!?!

Then the group draws... I was not worried, I figured out that the teams which made up the group in Brazil were much much more difficult...
Por > Swe
Gha > SK
US = Mex

Fcbayernmunchen had told me that in his op the group was a difficult one, but I refused to agree probably surprising him in doing so as I rarely shout victory before a match or a tournament... I was somewhat confident that Ger would at least reach the qf ...

JL and the whole expedition might have done the same things I did....

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:04 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I still can't believe it...
I remember laughing all night long when italy got eliminated vs the same Sweden...
Who would have thought that the same nation would be in the same group as Germany and ends up winning it!?!

Then the group draws... I was not worried, I figured out that the teams which made up the group in Brazil were much much more difficult...
Por > Swe
Gha > SK
US = Mex

Fcbayernmunchen had told me that in his op the group was a difficult one, but I refused to agree probably surprising him in doing so as I rarely shout victory before a match or a tournament... I was somewhat confident that Ger would at least reach the qf ...

Might?

They’re a fucking bunch of wannabes...
Reus after the Mexico game talking about how he was to be "saved" for the more important games... Bierhoff before the game today "we want to play 7 games"... Choosing accommodation for a potential semifinal and final... How fucking entitled can you act without displaying ANYTHING?

These assholes played 15 mins of soccer - first 15 against Sweden... Before and after? Shame they didn’t concede 15!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bartsch » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:02 am

So embarrassing. Now I have to deal with people at work who literally know nothing about football, tell me how bad Germany is. Idiots who try to tell me how good England is because they literally believe teams like Panama and Tunisia are good, I kid you not!
bartsch
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Effenberg777 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:05 am

no wonder not even jupp coudnt make anything with this players, they failed all important objectives this year.
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:43 am

ramsej84 wrote:I still can't believe it...

Por > Swe
Gha > SK
US = Mex

I still believe it was the hardest group out there. But even so, Germany should easily be the best team out if the 4. Although I acknowledged it's difficulty I never expected Germany to get eliminated in the group stages. It is a failure of epic proportions and the only good deed would be for Löw to resign tomorrow. It may be a bit harsh after all he's achieved but it would be the right action on his behalf.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:10 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
GoatHCW wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Mueller is the worst player in this World Cup. He's become an amateur player.

Here we go again....

There's a player out there who's been on the field pretty much 270 minutes who has sucked in all 3 games.

WERNER

I actually wanted Bayern to get this guy but forget it, he is trash

Werner has been disappointing, but he had some good moments.

Mueller has been PATHETIC in every minute he's played in this WC.

What surprised me the most was the lack of any form of coherence from selection to gameplan. Löw plays Werner on the left who isn’t really a winger, pairs him with Hector who isn’t exactly a wingback, sends Reus to the other flank (not a problem there actually) because Müller was dismal both games before and Özil has to drop backwards just to get a little breathing room leaving basically Kimmich as the only crosser to feed Gómez who’s there to replace Werner.

And all he had to do was to play Sané on the left(who f*cking killed it with 15 assists and 10 goals on the league) but he couldn’t because he sent him on vacation to f*king Ibiza.

I mean... really?
tflags

Postby tflags » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:13 am

ramsej84 wrote:Kroos with the assist for SK goal...
Unbelievable

In all fairness that Korean dude was too close to let that ball bouncing around. . .
tflags

Postby electronicmaji » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:40 am

Jeesh you guys are entitled.

I think it's about time for you to sit a World Cup out. Just like Argentina.

Peru did worse than Germany and their fans are ecstatic.

You've gotten past every group stage since 1938 and all of the sudden you miss one and it's the end of the world.

No one wrote on the face of soccer "Deutschland über alles"
electronicmaji
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:01 am

electronicmaji wrote:Jeesh you guys are entitled.

You've gotten past every group stage since 1938 and all of the sudden you miss one and it's the end of the world.

What you call entitlement is actually hunger and desire. Hunger for more and more success and desire to remain the top dog.

These reactions show that fans like me don’t like failure and want to strive for betterment.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby icewizard » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:32 am

electronicmaji wrote:Jeesh you guys are entitled.

It's not entitlement. It's natural expectations. Any football pundit or would have told you Germany is expected to top the group with either Mexico or Sweden. A bad start against Mexico put us on the position we're in today.

Kroos is an awesome player, yet he is not a CDM. We've seen it against Mexico.

Werner may be good, but not against teams that park the bus. On the BBC they analyzed his play and he never touched the ball in the center of the box.

You're talking about Wagner, but I don't see him of better quality than Gomez.

Hummels has to work on the offensive headers. His timing and ball attacking was off.

Özil have to be able to shoot more ahead of the box when in position, but passes even when his teammates don't expect it.

Such a disappointment... They were of better quality than that. They had to be. But they missed.

I hate this useless horizontal play. This is bloody football, not handball...

I can't believe some were talking crap about Neuer, as if Ter Stegen would have done better...

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team