You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-06-27] South Korea vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:00 pm

South Korea will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Germany will win
100%

Total votes : 7

Re: [2018-06-27] South Korea vs Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:46 pm

aterford wrote:Perhaps it will end up being a positive, but I won't be too surprised if 18/19 for Bayern closely resembles Germany's 2018 WC...

Well, last time Germany won the WC we had just been humbled by Real Madrid in Pep's first season.

The year after Bayern started so well, but injuries ruined our season.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:47 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
#12 wrote: We have no shot at the CL whatsoever

We had a shot this year. VAR would have definitely sent us through to the final

Erm... Nope... Could've, yes... But as always we were eliminated by the first decent team we faced...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:47 pm

Well, that’s what you get when you go into the World Cup unprepared and plan to use the group stage as experimentation.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:48 pm

GoatHCW wrote:When the Euro's come around I want to see a completely different team.

Enough with the passing around and then crossing it in praying for something to happen (we see that too much already with Bayern). Let's use are youth and speed to our advantage

Weigl has been sh*t for 18 months now or so. Only looked a top player under Tuchel, and even then was poor for the final half of Tuchel's last season. Don't think he's needed. I'm not convinced by Werner being the answer at CF unless the team wants to go all-in on counterattacking...in which place I don't think that 4-2-3-1 shape is the answer.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:48 pm

And the winner's jinx goes on...
Only interrupted in 2006

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:50 pm

Lukas wrote:Get the shit from my colleagues out of the way tomorrow and I'll be over it. Hopefully their team will play Colombia and be out in the next round.
I am sure that they will be in semis ...
Wanna bet?

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:51 pm

If I think correctly, germany didnt get one yellow card in this game? :oops:
How????

#Löwraus

Wagner should have been playing, sane should have been playing.
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:52 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:this guy from laipzig, they want 80 mils hahaha. bayern can send em some malta pidgeons shit for him

Mate where are you from you always mentiont those rodents?
You made me smile,thanks

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:52 pm

aterford wrote:
GoatHCW wrote:When the Euro's come around I want to see a completely different team.

Enough with the passing around and then crossing it in praying for something to happen (we see that too much already with Bayern). Let's use are youth and speed to our advantage

Weigl has been sh*t for 18 months now or so. Only looked a top player under Tuchel, and even then was poor for the final half of Tuchel's last season. Don't think he's needed. I'm not convinced by Werner being the answer at CF unless the team wants to go all-in on counterattacking...in which place I don't think that 4-2-3-1 shape is the answer.

Yes replace Weigl with Rudy and perhaps it looks better
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby GoatHCW » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:53 pm

aterford wrote:Weigl has been sh*t for 18 months now or so. Only looked a top player under Tuchel, and even then was poor for the final half of Tuchel's last season. Don't think he's needed. I'm not convinced by Werner being the answer at CF unless the team wants to go all-in on counterattacking...in which place I don't think that 4-2-3-1 shape is the answer.

Fine replace Weigl with one of our other young midfielders: Can, Arnold, Meyer, Dahoud or even Rudy

I just want to see hungry motivated Germans with speed(like the confederation cup squad) which is the opposite of what I saw these past 3 games
GoatHCW
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lukas » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:55 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Lukas wrote:Get the shit from my colleagues out of the way tomorrow and I'll be over it. Hopefully their team will play Colombia and be out in the next round.
Wanna bet?

Don't really care now. They've already "Won" by going further than Germany. I have to accept defeat this year and just remind them of the important numbers. 4 world cups and 3 Euros.
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
European Union

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:57 pm

T
Lukas wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Wanna bet?

Don't really care now. They've already "Won" by going further than Germany. I have to accept defeat this year and just remind them of the important numbers. 4 world cups and 3 Euros.
The answer you will get?

April 1945

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:02 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I'd say only 4 players had a good WC

Kimmich, Hummels, Suele and Brandt

Everybody else was either average, rubbish or f*cking pathetic

And believe it or not, I think the team missed Boateng sooo much especially in the last 15 minutes.

I agree on your assessment including Boateng. However I thought Kimmich was below par today too. What do you think?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:04 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I only feel sorry for Hummels, the only player who tried today both in defence and attack.

On days like this I'm thankful I'm not German and care less and less about the German NT. I won't lie, I'm sad about it, but it doesn't even come close to Bayern's elimination from the CL or even some unexpected losses.

Condolences to the Germans. It feels like the appropriate word. Big changes are needed. This WC is all on Löw. Some players sucked but it's his fault for playing them.

I was a firm believer in 2014... First time I bought a jersey in like 20 years... Before the tournament, no WC winners badge...
This year, I was ok with not winning it... Wanted to go far though or at least not be embarrassed... Embarrassment is a state I desire fir the next few weeks...

I'm much less bothered this year too. In fact I'm already over the loss.

Probably it is because there aren't as many Bayern players this time around and my idols Lahm, Schweini and Klose (who I grew up with) are gone. I have no association to Germany, nor do any of my ancestors, and I only follow the team because it's usually similar to Bayern, so the lack of players (practically only in defence) has a big effect on me.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby klinsmann » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:05 pm

GoatHCW wrote:
aterford wrote:Weigl has been sh*t for 18 months now or so. Only looked a top player under Tuchel, and even then was poor for the final half of Tuchel's last season. Don't think he's needed. I'm not convinced by Werner being the answer at CF unless the team wants to go all-in on counterattacking...in which place I don't think that 4-2-3-1 shape is the answer.

Fine replace Weigl with one of our other young midfielders: Can, Arnold, Meyer, Dahoud or even Rudy

I just want to see hungry motivated Germans with speed(like the confederation cup squad) which is the opposite of what I saw these past 3 games

I'd take the Confed Cup squad + some U21 players over the current squad anyday.
There is no right or wrong,
only yes and no. The rest are just bullshit.
klinsmann
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team