You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-06-21] Northern Ireland vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:00 pm

Northern Ireland will win
22%
It will end in a draw
11%
Germany will win
67%

Total votes : 9

Re: [2016-06-21] Northern Ireland vs Germany

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:59 pm

This result doesn't reflect best Germany's performance... but the NIR keeper played a big part in it... in the 2nd half Kimmich stepped up a bit his game and was one of the best. Mueller always tracked back to help on areal duels which he managed to do very well... he won like every areal duel.
JANCKER

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:59 pm

Müller always plays!

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:00 pm

Muller, Gotze, and the RB position all looked better with the new setup. Khedira had less to do than against Poland and I think Ozil had his worst performance yet.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:00 pm

I thought Kimmich was amazing, though I didn't see the entire match. And I take it Müller supplied the assist, so he's already doing more than Götze or Draxler or whoever.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:01 pm

Gomez can do better too. A few too weak shots, but unlucky not to get a second goal from that header in the second half.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:02 pm

prasun77 wrote:
DerKaiser wrote:kimmich is proving what some of you out there thought as I have as well. "Experienced" players that dont hustle simply dont deserve to play.
Götze can hang up his boots. Müller , i love the guy but 3rd poor performance in a row, doesnt deserve to start. Kroos no hustle but as usual is wasted as DM, should bench Özil and play him there. and more fresh young vegetables should play

Ozil was playing well today..and he just needs one moment to light up..we can't drop ozil..

Can't see tweet? Click here!

What!? :shock: I don't think anyone particularly stood out but I've very surprised he was picked MOTM. I would say Muller...
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:05 pm

Gomez seemed like he was always hanging in offside... but he and Mueller had good chemistry in the goal scored and in some chances created. Gomez should play over Goetze any day of the week...
Give some credit to NIR's keeper... even if they could've finished better in some situations.
Germany in second half was not that attacking as in the 1st...
Last edited by JANCKER on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANCKER

Postby FCB Puerto Rico » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Gomez proved he has to start today. Muller unlucky to not bag a couple, denied by the post, but played well. Ozil was everywhere and could have had a few assists, but Gotze, my goodness, how can one not score the chances he had?? He couldnt even score a tap in. He must be benched for Schurrle in my opinion, he can at least finish of a tap in at the near post. Overall, Germany made huge improvements from the game against Poland, and look pretty good going into the next round. Great game by Kimmich too
FCB Puerto Rico
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:08 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:What!? :shock: I don't think anyone particularly stood out but I've very surprised he was picked MOTM. I would say Muller...

He was the whoscored MOTM as well..98% pass accuracy and 6 chances created..Kimmich created 4 chances and muller 3..in fact kimmich has a good rating of 7.92 as well..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:21 pm

Draxler or Schweini for Götze and Germany would have it's best posible starting XI on the pitch next game.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:32 pm

DerKaiser wrote:kimmich is proving what some of you out there thought as I have as well. "Experienced" players that dont hustle simply dont deserve to play.
Götze can hang up his boots. Müller , i love the guy but 3rd poor performance in a row, doesnt deserve to start. Kroos no hustle but as usual is wasted as DM, should bench Özil and play him there. and more fresh young vegetables should play

Are you serious mate? Mueller had no luck at all... The keeper... A ball went cm away ... The post... And finlly the bar.
As for Oezil; I liked his performance today.
Goetze; he will find it hard to start in any of the top four teams in my country.
Kimmich was very good... He was interviewed after the game he is so sweet.
I am worried about Boa.
P.S perfect score for me:smile:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I am worried about Boa.

He didn't seem in too much pain. Probably more of a precaution, especially with him being on a yellow.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby mats19 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:09 pm

Gotze had a good game today, especially if you compare with the last two, where he played as CF
Germany haven't a good aiming today, and the whole team performance went down in the second half..
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby FCB Puerto Rico » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:16 pm

mats19 wrote:Gotze had a good game today, especially if you compare with the last two, where he played as CF
Germany haven't a good aiming today, and the whole team performance went down in the second half..

Gotze lost the ball too many times in dangerous areas and wasted easy chances. Muller was just unlucky in my opinion, but I agree that the team calmed down and played for possession in the second half.
FCB Puerto Rico
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Germany aren't going for the big scores this time around. Weird considering how the world is used to them being the offensive team.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team