You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-10-13] Netherlands vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Netherlands will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
25%
Germany will win
75%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2018-10-13] Netherlands vs Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:41 pm

Pips wrote:Hummels with another great game, 2 brainfarts in last few min. and 2 goals in net.

Looks like he wants to join his long time colleague Boateng in National retirement and wants to out-Boateng Boateng!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lukas » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:44 pm

Sacking Löw is fine but who else is there? The few decent German coaches (3 of them) are either employed (Klopp, Tuchel) or retired (Jupp). A foreign coach would be unthinkable and would just increase the embarrassment of a once great football nation. Germany is suffering a crisis in player production and development of coaches.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Lukas wrote:Sacking Löw is fine but who else is there? The few decent German coaches (3 of them) are either employed (Klopp, Tuchel) or retired (Jupp). A foreign coach would be unthinkable and would just increase the embarrassment of a once great football nation. Germany is suffering a crisis in player production and development of coaches.

After France embarrasses Germany, I think promoting Kuntz would be better than sticking with this current idiot in charge!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Italian TV are claiming Cakir should have awarded Germany two penalties. Why am I not surprised?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:50 pm

Heh, incredible... 3-0 vs Netherlands. With all due respect to Germany, but I find Netherlands' young hopes in way better position in the future than this sloppy Germany team and that's something definitely wrong to say it. :roll:

I don't know what did we want to prove with Hummels' signing 2 years ago, but the guy has been quite some time in terrible form, almost like he started slightly to decline in his last Dortmund season to nowadays.

It's incredible that on a paper Germany don't look bad at all, but when you watch them what they play on the pitch, it makes you sick.

Something must be changed in all DFB teams and domestic league. This all looks terrible.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:51 pm

MUTU wrote:Italian TV are claiming Cakir should have awarded Germany two penalties. Why am I not surprised?

Not today. Today the Dutch were better and deservedly won. The score line is a fair reflection of how poor Löw’s Mannschaft is. If the Dutch forwards were more clinical/lunch this could’ve easily ended in a 0-5 humiliation or worse!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:53 pm

America USA wrote:
MUTU wrote:Italian TV are claiming Cakir should have awarded Germany two penalties. Why am I not surprised?

Not today. Today the Dutch were better and deservedly won. The score line is a fair reflection of how poor Löw’s Mannschaft is. If the Dutch forwards were more clinical/lunch this could’ve easily ended in a 0-5 humiliation or worse!

If Germany were prolific they would have scored 6-8 goals themselves. They had more chances and more bigger chances. Sane, Mueller and Werner missed one on ones. Holland had one one on one, and scored it.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Time for Low to go I think.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Roonzil » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:56 pm

HOLLAND!! HOLLAND!! HOLLAND!! HOLLAND!!
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:00 pm

Roonzil wrote:HOLLAND!! HOLLAND!! HOLLAND!! HOLLAND!!

Hope to you guys (or Portugal/Italy) win this competition :D

I’ve always had a soft spot for the Dutch and I would love to see y’all rise again!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby gumboduncan » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:01 pm

It was a clear penalty when Ginter was fouled. But that isn't the big deal tonight. This is the first time I've said this. Jogi Löw needs to resign. His path is finished with this team. They will never regain their former status with Löw at the helm. This team needs a new start.

A new coach needs to replace few players. Boateng is done, for us and for Germany. What a poor performance from him tonight. Germany needs to play Kimmich as a RB and replace Hector with Philipp Max at LB. Hummels was poor tonight but I would not replace him.

Leroy Sané needs to start every game. Germany can't afford having him on the bench. He's the most dangerous attacking player Germany have. It's that simple. Werner needs to play striker because Germany don't have any other striker that is at this level and that's very sad.

My lineup is this; Experience and youth.

Neuer

Kimmich Hummels Sule Max

Kroos Goretzka

Müller Havertz Sané

Werner
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:01 pm

America USA wrote:
#12 wrote:
I can live with that, coming from the **** who claims forum comments are irrelevant anyways...
I didn’t CLAIM anything... I know it is an art for intelligent people, so my fault for thinking you were able to spot sarcasm, irony and/or hyperbole... ;)
Yeah looks like he should’ve whistled...

Doesn’t make Augsburg less offside but good thing you’re never making mistakes... ;)

You’re so immature and it is so easy to trigger you. Stay rustled emoji using weirdo :mrgreen:

Talking about immaturity and triggering people in one sentence... Leave it to you to be unable to spot the hypocrisy...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:02 pm

America USA wrote:
Roonzil wrote:HOLLAND!! HOLLAND!! HOLLAND!! HOLLAND!!

Hope to you guys (or Portugal/Italy) win this competition :D

I’ve always had a soft spot for the Dutch and I would love to see y’all rise again!

I just want Oranje to be at the tournament again...the last two tournaments were no fun without some proper national celebration.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:02 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Ajax v bayern vol 2.

Should Ger fail to win Loew has to either step down or get sacked

Why?

Does the same go for your WAY less decorated Kovac?
Kovac just started his career at Bayern... with 0 new players and old players as you say...

Loew has become an old piece of furniture...

There's need a chage

Yes... But Loew needs to play these wannabes, Kovac could’ve told Hoeness he wants actual players...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:06 pm

Btw, don't forget...if Löw gets fired, who do you think our board will ask if we let go of Kovac. :coffee:

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team