You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-07-10] Germany vs. Uruguay (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Winner?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:32 am

Germany
100%
Uruguay
No votes

Total votes : 11

Re: [2010-07-10] Germany vs. Uruguay (WC2010)

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:26 pm

walter wrote:
Die Mannschaft has a brilliant future with this young talents... but what about the new strikers?? All of them suck !!!!!!!!!! Who will be the striker in 2012??

Sukuta-Pasu?

He wasn't even a starter for Sankt Pauli in 2.Bundesliga last season. I don't think he will be great. I saw younger ones like Lennart Thy... but I don't know. Maybe we will have to use Podolski as striker because:

Klose will be old
Gomiss #-o
Kiessling is another option, but Löw prefers Gomis #-o
Cacau will be old

So there are no real options. I don't think Thomas Müller will play good in that position
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby walter » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:36 pm

dambun wrote:
walter wrote:I love the way this 4-2-3-1 plays, but Loew made an obvious mistake with the squad, and that is there was no one to replace Muller (same for Podolski). I honestly think he should've brought Marco Reus and Kevin Grosskreutz instead of Gomez and Trochowski.

I don't think so...
Marco Reus is a great prospect abd seems to have a bright future... I really like him and I have already suggested that we should consider him as a future player for Bayern... But still he only has a single season experience in the top flight... I think Loew's decision to bring a more experienced sub to the tournament is totally understandable... Especially before the tournament, we didn't exactly know how good our young boys may turn out to be!

And About Mario Gomez... I think Loew brought 4 strikers (Miro-Gomez-Cacau-Kiessling) for a single striker position, simply because none of them had a good form... He brought them all to increase the possibility of one of them finding his form an suiting in our system.... At this time you can say that bringing Gomez was not beneficial... But back then it was unknown... So it was a risk that he took... And it clearly paid off with Klose...

I disagree, our team going on attack becomes pretty much a 4-3-3, so the wingers need to have striker capabilities too. In our team only Poldi and Muller are natural wingers; again, Troche does not fit in this formation. Reus might be young and inexperienced but I prefer a talented young player playing his natural position rather than a talented, more experienced player playing out of position. It was pretty obvious that Troche was out of position against Spain and we lost all our punch on the right side of the field. A player like Reus would've only been used as a substitute anyways and like Muller said, if the player is good he can't be too young.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby walter » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:44 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
walter wrote:
Die Mannschaft has a brilliant future with this young talents... but what about the new strikers?? All of them suck !!!!!!!!!! Who will be the striker in 2012??

Sukuta-Pasu?

He wasn't even a starter for Sankt Pauli in 2.Bundesliga last season. I don't think he will be great. I saw younger ones like Lennart Thy... but I don't know. Maybe we will have to use Podolski as striker because:

Klose will be old
Gomiss #-o
Kiessling is another option, but Löw prefers Gomis #-o
Cacau will be old

So there are no real options. I don't think Thomas Müller will play good in that position

Sorry, I thought you meant who will be the striker at the next WC and thats why I threw the name Sukuta-Pasu out there, since he barely turned 20 and he might still develop to his potential in 4 years time.

You are right, it does seem we are gonna be limited in that position at the Euro. But who knows, maybe there will be a rising star this coming season.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:33 pm

klose will play 100%
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:43 pm

I think Klose will play in EURO 2012, but we can't be sure. By the time the next WC comes around, it'll either be Muller, Podolski (Kroos replaces him in midfield), or some new talent. Let's not forget that LVG is still in the Bundesliga. He has time to raise another German talent. :)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby armbrust » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Well to add emotion to this match i bet $50 to germany win in 90 min. They gave me 1.80
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:35 pm

They gave me 1.92 in Betfair :)
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby armbrust » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:48 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:They gave me 1.92 in Betfair :)

haha i should have looked more, but i had available $50 at 888poker because i won a freerool there.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:51 pm

OMG i just read on spox that klose will not start (cacau) and on goal gonna be Butt
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:05 pm

CroCHEF wrote:OMG i just read on spox that klose will not start (cacau) and on goal gonna be Butt

A few post ago you said he was "100% starting", so... ?
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:23 pm

CroCHEF wrote:OMG i just read on spox that klose will not start (cacau) and on goal gonna be Butt

Damn... I'm only watching this game for Klose. I hope he starts :(
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:35 pm

MunchenFC wrote:

A few post ago you said he was "100% starting", so... ?

i say he will play but he start game on bench and he will be in 2nd half
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby AvatarX » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:29 pm

Just saw the line-ups from fifa.com:

Butt
Boateng-Merte-Friendriech-Aogo
Khedira-Schweini (C)
Muller-Oezil-Jansen
Cacau

http://www.fifa.com/Live/Competitions/w ... index.html

(I'm not sure about the Aogo/Jansen places)

So no Klose, no Kroos, :( and as expected, no Podolski, no Lahm.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby walter » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:40 pm

what a bummer, no WC title, and now no WC leading scorer... :(
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:42 pm

I hope Muller takes the top scorer at the very least :cry:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team