You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-07-10] Germany vs. Uruguay (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Winner?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:32 am

Germany
100%
Uruguay
No votes

Total votes : 11

Re: [2010-07-10] Germany vs. Uruguay (WC2010)

Postby dambun » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:26 am

Element wrote:For me

A Friendly Vs the 2nd team of San Marino = 3rd Place of World cup = Final of the world cup

I agree.

I will definitely watch it... And I will really get happy if Miro scores... I'd love to see Mueller scoring, too....
I like to see some of the other young players playing too... Kroos for one... It's definitely not thrilling like a final... But a 3rd place a super-great result considering the young and inexperienced squad we have...
I'm really proud of them.... and I would love for them to end their long season with a nice victory...
[-o<
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby podolski4life » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:13 am

Uh oh
Germany striker Miroslav Klose could miss tomorrow’s third-place match in Port Elizabeth against Uruguay because of injury, and with it lose a chance to take over as top scorer in World Cup history.

Assistant coach Hansi Flick said Klose has a back injury. Klose needs one goal to match Ronaldo’s record of 15 for Brazil.

Flick says midfielders Sami Khedira and Mesut Oezil also have some problems, but declined to give details.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:23 am

paul before paella say that germany will win against uruguvay =D> =D>
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 am

CroCHEF wrote:paul before paella say

I thought that after Spain's prediction it would be like this:

:: Lass uns ein Computer sein ::
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby chris » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:04 pm

Hello from Greece,
I am a fan of NationalManshaft since 1982 and a proud member of Bayern. The match against Uruguay is more important than it seems. It's Germany, for God's sake! There are no games of no importance. Especially, for Miro it's a life game.
Here, in Greece (Thessaloniki) lots of people changed their mind about the Germany team. Really, tis fresh team looks a lot more attractive that the previous ones. I think that there is only one target .
WINNING EURO 2012!!
Thanks for the dream, guys. We 'll be always near you
chris
Getting the hang of it

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Die Mannschaft has a brilliant future with this young talents... but what about the new strikers?? All of them suck !!!!!!!!!! Who will be the striker in 2012??
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby walter » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:00 am

Die Mannschaft has a brilliant future with this young talents... but what about the new strikers?? All of them suck !!!!!!!!!! Who will be the striker in 2012??

Sukuta-Pasu?
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby walter » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:13 am

I love the way this 4-2-3-1 plays, but Loew made an obvious mistake with the squad, and that is there was no one to replace Muller (same for Podolski). I honestly think he should've brought Marco Reus and Kevin Grosskreutz instead of Gomez and Trochowski. Trochowski is a good player but he is only effective playing on the left on a 4-4-2 system, whereas Gomez is just rubbish. The wingers in Loew's system have to be strong, fast players with presence in the box and with good scoring abilities.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 am

omg referee is from mexico [-X [-X
Podolski will NOT play today kros is in starting eleven.
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby dambun » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:11 am

walter wrote:I love the way this 4-2-3-1 plays, but Loew made an obvious mistake with the squad, and that is there was no one to replace Muller (same for Podolski). I honestly think he should've brought Marco Reus and Kevin Grosskreutz instead of Gomez and Trochowski.

I don't think so...
Marco Reus is a great prospect abd seems to have a bright future... I really like him and I have already suggested that we should consider him as a future player for Bayern... But still he only has a single season experience in the top flight... I think Loew's decision to bring a more experienced sub to the tournament is totally understandable... Especially before the tournament, we didn't exactly know how good our young boys may turn out to be!

And About Mario Gomez... I think Loew brought 4 strikers (Miro-Gomez-Cacau-Kiessling) for a single striker position, simply because none of them had a good form... He brought them all to increase the possibility of one of them finding his form an suiting in our system.... At this time you can say that bringing Gomez was not beneficial... But back then it was unknown... So it was a risk that he took... And it clearly paid off with Klose...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:12 am

CroCHEF wrote:Podolski will NOT play today kros is in starting eleven.

what is your source?
I'd like to see Kroos playing more... I'd like seeing some of his brilliant shots, too...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:47 am

dambun wrote:what is your source?
I'd like to see Kroos playing more... I'd like seeing some of his brilliant shots, too

BILD (they always get the formations right) SAID the following

Podolski is going to miss the Game due to A Flu Infection , And Kroos is going to start

Also Marcel Jansen is gonig to start instead of Jerome Boateng

Wiese is injured so he wont play

Lahm also has The Flu and there is A Very Big question mark on him
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Element wrote:
dambun wrote:what is your source?
I'd like to see Kroos playing more... I'd like seeing some of his brilliant shots, too

BILD (they always get the formations right) SAID the following

Podolski is going to miss the Game due to A Flu Infection , And Kroos is going to start

Also Marcel Jansen is gonig to start instead of Jerome Boateng

Wiese is injured so he wont play

Lahm also has The Flu and there is A Very Big question mark on him

Bild are almost always right, so I hope that Kroos shows his potential. What about Klose? Is he gonna play?
:: Lass uns ein Computer sein ::
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:14 pm

AvatarX wrote:What about Klose? Is he gonna play?

Still no news about that
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:21 pm

I read that if Klose can't play, Gomiss will take his place.

If Löw does that, I say don't extend his contract. What about Kiessling?
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team