You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-11-14] Germany vs Ukraine

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:45 pm

Germany will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
50%
Ukraine will win
50%

Total votes : 2

Re: [2020-11-14] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:44 pm

Lukas wrote:And they didn’t want to upset Kroos :mrgreen:
Why was that little girl on the stands?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:44 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I noticed that the goal celebrations were very limited...

Makes sense in a non-critical tournament, without fans and in the middle of a pandemic.
Against Ukraine... !
Maybe they also remembered that once they were very good friends ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jorge » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Lukas wrote:And they didn’t want to upset Kroos :mrgreen:
Why was that little girl on the stands?

yellow cards suspension, daycare closed due to the pandemic....
Jorge
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby Jorge » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:04 pm

Lukas wrote:Cock (spelling intended) should be nowhere near the NT

Except one mistake Koch was flawless the whole game. BTW, even though I am also a Löw detractor, he was tactically good in this game, maybe a little more possession than needed early in the game when it required to be more direct, but as the game settled the tactical set up was right based on the players that he has.

The one thing that outstands is paradoxically Koch's position in the field, doubling as a center back and holding midfielder (stopper), on one side it added a layer of protection in front of Süle and Rüdiger as Koch was able to chase the Ukrainians when they broke loose on counter attacks and harass them enough to make them ineffective by the time they reach the backline, on the other side it gave more freedom to Goretzka to roam higher on the field, then as needed Koch tucked deeper as a center back when the backline was stretched wide.
Jorge
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby Lukas » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:29 pm

Jorge wrote:
Lukas wrote:Cock (spelling intended) should be nowhere near the NT

Except one mistake Koch was flawless the whole game. BTW, even though I am also a Löw detractor, he was tactically good in this game, maybe a little more possession than needed early in the game when it required to be more direct, but as the game settled the tactical set up was right based on the players that he has.

The one thing that outstands is paradoxically Koch's position in the field, doubling as a center back and holding midfielder (stopper), on one side it added a layer of protection in front of Süle and Rüdiger as Koch was able to chase the Ukrainians when they broke loose on counter attacks and harass them enough to make them ineffective by the time they reach the backline, on the other side it gave more freedom to Goretzka to roam higher on the field, then as needed Koch tucked deeper as a center back when the backline was stretched wide.

Yes I admit I got it wrong about him yesterday he suddenly became Beckenbauer after I criticised him :lol:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Jorge » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:29 pm

Lukas wrote:Yes I admit I got it wrong about him yesterday he suddenly became Beckenbauer after I criticised him :lol:

Not to that level, but enough for Germany not throwing away another lead. You are welcome to criticize Bouna Sarr before our next game tough.
Jorge
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby Lukas » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:35 pm

Jorge wrote:
Lukas wrote:Yes I admit I got it wrong about him yesterday he suddenly became Beckenbauer after I criticised him :lol:

Not to that level, but enough for Germany not throwing away another lead. You are welcome to criticize Bouna Sarr before our next game tough.

He is beyond that I’m afraid. Impossible to help him
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:21 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to German National Team