You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:00 pm

Germany will win
5
83%
It will end in a draw
0
No votes
Ukraine will win
1
17%
 
Total votes : 6

Re: [2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby Robb3449 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:43 am

ramsej84 wrote:who made that flying kick to that lead to Oezil's run and cross to Fussballgott? Was it Mustafi or Hector?

Mustafi and it was one hell of a clearance!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reggie Jackson (of the 1977 NY Yankees) when asked, "What's the biggest thing you've noticed (about the team) since being injured?" " The magnitude of ME!"
User avatar
Robb3449
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:52 am
Location: Ohio, USA
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 54 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby Jorge » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:23 am

DerKaiser wrote:MOTM is Boa Tank!

Achilles wrote:Neuer world class, my MVP tonight, solid!

Toni Kroos bossed the midfield, specially in the 2nd half his contribution is a big part of taking Ukraine off the game. Kroos finished the game completing 112 passes, more than Ukraine's top 3 passers combined; besides he delivered the service for the first goal, produced a spectacular long range pass to Kedhira that should have been a goal but the shot went straight to the keeper's body and Kroos also had a long range shot that touched the goal in the upper 90.

Many here still have feelings against Kroos for leaving Bayern, but in reality his salary demands to match Gotze's wages were not off the mark considering where he stands versus Gotze. Kroos for a reason was chosen by UEFA this year in the Champions League's best XI, that speaks about his quality. At the end of the day we need to be fair and by far Kroos was the best player on the pitch.

From BBC.com:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Jorge
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2567
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Nashville, USA
National Flag:
Åland Islands
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 1494 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:54 am

ottackon wrote:Last time, he was seen eating his boogers #-o

Can't see tweet? Click here!


And it's not finished yet ...

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Oh wow! Part two is even worse than part one!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 47671
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8704 times
Been thanked: 14036 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:52 am

Mustafi might go at#2 pos when Hummels is fit again.
Against a physical def such as that of Poland and N.Ir: Germany can't start with Goetze as the lone striker.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 49139
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 32559 times
Been thanked: 7088 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby prasun77 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:30 am

my god..ozil's assist..
When he's not invisible he turns the game on its head..almost like fifa 16 that assist..
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3795
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 853 times
Been thanked: 1240 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby Achilles » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:53 am

ramsej84 wrote:Mustafi might go at#2 pos when Hummels is fit again.
Against a physical def such as that of Poland and N.Ir: Germany can't start with Goetze as the lone striker.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with your opinion obviously you're saying playing Mustafi as RB because he is an athletic guy etc but the last time Mustafi played as an RB it was a disaster! It's easier for a versatile fullback such as Ramos in the past or Alaba,Maldini(LB) to get into the CB role than a heavy CB like Mustafi for example going into a fullback. Personally I think it's the same risk as Howedes.

If Low wants to risk and try some solutions it could be better to play Kimmich or Can there. Emre played occasionally there for LFC.
A strech scenario is to have Boateng as RB like 2010(he is agile with great crosses) when Hummels will be ready to partner with Howedes or Mustafi in centre of defence. I wouldn't do that because Boa-Hummels are an exceptional duo but as I said is a scenario better than having Howedes there.
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4193
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 1200 times
Been thanked: 2328 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby quaazi » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:06 am

Kroos had a great range of lobbed passes into the final third (that one for Khedira was particularly world class), but in terms of buildup play, I feel Boateng did even more than he did. He's still exactly what he's always been - a luxury. I kinda want him to be shifted further upfield if Schweini goes into tournament mode.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
User avatar
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10079
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:13 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 1918 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:53 am

Achilles wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Mustafi might go at#2 pos when Hummels is fit again.
Against a physical def such as that of Poland and N.Ir: Germany can't start with Goetze as the lone striker.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with your opinion obviously you're saying playing Mustafi as RB because he is an athletic guy etc but the last time Mustafi played as an RB it was a disaster! It's easier for a versatile fullback such as Ramos in the past or Alaba,Maldini(LB) to get into the CB role than a heavy CB like Mustafi for example going into a fullback. Personally I think it's the same risk as Howedes.

If Low wants to risk and try some solutions it could be better to play Kimmich or Can there. Emre played occasionally there for LFC.
A strech scenario is to have Boateng as RB like 2010(he is agile with great crosses) when Hummels will be ready to partner with Howedes or Mustafi in centre of defence. I wouldn't do that because Boa-Hummels are an exceptional duo but as I said is a scenario better than having Howedes there.


I know that Algeria game still haunts me... Believe me I saw Can playing there for Lpool and he was awful...
So Joshua is a better op but his lack of experience scares me... especially against the big guns... He can easily be dragged by a more experienced opponent into making rushing tackles and or professional fouls.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 49139
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 32559 times
Been thanked: 7088 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby DerKaiser » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:41 am

Jorge wrote:
DerKaiser wrote:MOTM is Boa Tank!

Achilles wrote:Neuer world class, my MVP tonight, solid!

Toni Kroos bossed the midfield, specially in the 2nd half his contribution is a big part of taking Ukraine off the game. Kroos finished the game completing 112 passes, more than Ukraine's top 3 passers combined; besides he delivered the service for the first goal, produced a spectacular long range pass to Kedhira that should have been a goal but the shot went straight to the keeper's body and Kroos also had a long range shot that touched the goal in the upper 90.

Many here still have feelings against Kroos for leaving Bayern, but in reality his salary demands to match Gotze's wages were not off the mark considering where he stands versus Gotze. Kroos for a reason was chosen by UEFA this year in the Champions League's best XI, that speaks about his quality. At the end of the day we need to be fair and by far Kroos was the best player on the pitch.

From BBC.com:


I think few of us doubted his skill, potential and play. It was his heart, desire and fighting ability. Although I still doubt his fighting ability, he has improved!
Interview with Mehmet Scholl before the game when asked if Bayern made a mistake by selling Kroos, he said no!
broadly remembered and translated: he was at a level at BAyern that wasnt showing progress and maybe the move to Madrid was that extra that he needed to become better.
Still hasnt made the leap towards being a tiger.... meaning some players when they got the ball in midfield with options, drive with a purpose forward and try to create that special through dribbling and passing. is best qualities are still an incredible 40 meter shot which he should try more often. I would like to see him next game instead of Özil as cam just to see
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
User avatar
DerKaiser
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 pm
Location: Munich
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1215 times
Been thanked: 694 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:09 am

Jorge wrote:Many here still have feelings against Kroos for leaving Bayern, but in reality his salary demands to match Gotze's wages were not off the mark considering where he stands versus Gotze. Kroos for a reason was chosen by UEFA this year in the Champions League's best XI, that speaks about his quality. At the end of the day we need to be fair and by far Kroos was the best player on the pitch.

I wouldn't go so far as to call him the best on the pitch, but he had a very good performance. I think Ozil was also good, though no one here seems to agree.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 40846
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13885 times
Been thanked: 10999 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:14 am

IMO Mustafi was the man of the match,...

a goal and an semi assist for the second... he made that kung fu clearance which Oezil took and ran and assisted fussballgott.
That back pass was not his fault had it got in... Neuer shouldn't have come out like that...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 49139
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 32559 times
Been thanked: 7088 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:43 am

That Götze imitation of a sprint without the ball in one of the counters during the second half.
Spoiler: show
User avatar
Bayernbazi
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:56 pm
Has thanked: 557 times
Been thanked: 901 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:15 am

Germany will win this thing again... Come on Mueller step up and make this tournament yours or it will be Kroos'.
JANCKER

 

Re: [2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby ottackon » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:48 am

MUTU wrote:
ottackon wrote:Last time, he was seen eating his boogers #-o

Can't see tweet? Click here!


And it's not finished yet ...

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Oh wow! Part two is even worse than part one!

He's the most disgusting coach ever.
Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1830 times
Been thanked: 2882 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2016-06-12] Germany vs Ukraine

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:55 am

Loew be like...

Spoiler: show
JANCKER

 

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests

cron