You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-10-07] Germany vs Turkey

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:45 pm

Germany will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Turkey will win
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: [2020-10-07] Germany vs Turkey

Postby aterford » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:15 pm

#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:21 pm

aterford wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Brutal....
Hope Löw gets kicked out and whoever takes the wheel calls Müller back. It's incredible that he will be robbed of the chance to win the Euros before retiring.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bmguy » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:04 am

Loew without Flick seems lost in the wild. He should drop 3 defender system and switch back to Bayern 4321 and call back muller.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:02 am

To be fair it's not just Loew. I mean OK he retired 3 valid players but then again he doesn't have too many talents coming through. Someone could take over from Loew and maybe get a quick win but once some legends start retiring I don't see many adequate replacements. The new generation is nothing to write home about, other than the attack.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:38 am

aterford wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Brutal....
Bit true, if only in part...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:39 am

MUTU wrote:To be fair it's not just Loew. I mean OK he retired 3 valid players but then again he doesn't have too many talents coming through. Someone could take over from Loew and maybe get a quick win but once some legends start retiring I don't see many adequate replacements. The new generation is nothing to write home about, other than the attack.
So kinda like us
Where also one of those players plays for us...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:09 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:To be fair it's not just Loew. I mean OK he retired 3 valid players but then again he doesn't have too many talents coming through. Someone could take over from Loew and maybe get a quick win but once some legends start retiring I don't see many adequate replacements. The new generation is nothing to write home about, other than the attack.
So kinda like us

Davies?
Nianzou?
Pavard?
Lucas?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:22 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
So kinda like us

Davies?
Nianzou?
Pavard?
Lucas?
Süle
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:47 am

I agree that it's just not on Löw. When you combine outdated understandings of tactics and the game and players who are not as talented as the new generations of England, Spain, Italy and especially France - you start to lag behind, just like your own League.
TBH, I stopped watching Germany after 2018 - being a Bayern fan doesn't mean that I should be a fan of Germany too. :roll:
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby nm462272 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:53 am

They need another reboot... The entire system is falling behind.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Jorge » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:47 pm

I believe it is the coach more than the players, certainly this generation is a few notches below the previous one, but there is a still a decent group of players that if correctly managed can get the the results, for NT having XI stars help but does not necessarily mean that you are going to be successful. You still have a decent starting XI: Neuer, Kimmich, Kroos, Gündoğan, Süle, Koch, Goretzka, Sane, Gnabry, Klostermann, Havertz, Werner, Gosens...these are players that consistently performed at a good level either for important clubs and/or in the top leagues in the world in the last tw years.

Certainly Germany lacks depth, that's why players like Draxler or Rudiger are still important part of the NT; but a good NT coach with a good tactician next to him should be able to get better results out of this group and I do not think that it will take a miracle to go toe to toe with France, The Netherlands or Spain. In this case, Low is as lost as a goat in a movie theater.
Jorge
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:21 pm

@Jorge England Italy Belgium Portugal are all much better
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:23 pm

Jorge wrote:I believe it is the coach more than the players, certainly this generation is a few notches below the previous one, but there is a still a decent group of players that if correctly managed can get the the results, for NT having XI stars help but does not necessarily mean that you are going to be successful. You still have a decent starting XI: Neuer, Kimmich, Kroos, Gündoğan, Süle, Koch, Goretzka, Sane, Gnabry, Klostermann, Havertz, Werner, Gosens...these are players that consistently performed at a good level either for important clubs and/or in the top leagues in the world in the last tw years.

Certainly Germany lacks depth, that's why players like Draxler or Rudiger are still important part of the NT; but a good NT coach with a good tactician next to him should be able to get better results out of this group and I do not think that it will take a miracle to go toe to toe with France, The Netherlands or Spain. In this case, Low is as lost as a goat in a movie theater

Never heard that before. That’s awesome. Need to find a way to use it some time :lol:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:01 pm

That's not right. There is young core in place in Werner, Havertz, Sané, Gnabry, Brandt, Kimmich, Goretzka, Süle... All of them are young, answering who comes next at this point is irrelevant, maybe in the 6 years before they retire, a new golden generation can emerge from the youths.

PunkCapitalist

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:16 pm

ramsej84 wrote:@Jorge England Italy Belgium Portugal are all much better
Italy, Belgium Portugal, England better than the current Germany? Not a chance. Only under Löw's extremely inadequate coaching. France is the single NT that can say it's probably better.

PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team