You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-10-16] Germany vs Sweden

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Germany will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Sweden will win
No votes

Total votes : 10

Re: [2012-10-16] Germany vs Sweden

Postby Commodore » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:55 pm

the12th wrote:
Commodore wrote:
the12th wrote:six years of failure.

How the F*CK dare you?!

for f*cks sake, I'm tired of near mises, bronze and silver is not enough when clearly, germany was the best team for 6 years straight. not being a winner is a failure, and I don't give a f*ck bout how will anyone excuse germany for always being THE SECOND BEST in the world.

So in your words every national football team in the world bar Spain have produced nothing but utter failure in the past six years?

I know I shouldn't open this forum after matches in which not everything went absolutely perfectly, and I probably won't from now on. The amount of utter disrespect towards the teams you "support" (LOL) is unprecedented here.

No football team in the world owes you a thing!

I'm not going to make this a nationality debate, because I'm happy for (real) support for Bayern and Germany from all over the world, and that's the main reason I started participating here. But some of you really need to take a long, hard look why you started supporting Germany in the first place and not the national teams of your countries of origin (Georgia in your case, right?).

Rest assured, Germany WILL go to the World Cup in Brazil and you'll have a team to root for.

P.S. Lots of shit was utter shit today in the past half hour of the game, and I'm not trying to silence critique. I'll repeat, though, talking about "six years of failure" is utter disrespect and how the f*ck dare you?
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:20 pm

This was embarrassing, blowing up a 4 goal lead at home after playing the best football possible up to the fourth goal makes me feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Complacency was a problem but it seems Loew is failing to make the right changes or tactical adjustments. Granted we had limited options in the bench because of injuries but he could have sacrificed Ozil after the third or fourth goal and bring in Westermann as a CDM and move Kroos up the field, for example.

Sweeden was able to readjust by putting two defenders on our wingers and pressing our central mifield higher up the field. For some reason we failed to readjust ourselves to that change.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Payam » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Let's just agree on that we did nazi this coming.

(I'm sorry if I offended anyone)
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Fénix » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:00 am

I was shocked when I came home and look at the end score from this match.

One word to describe this performance - DISGRACE!!!

I would punish them and took all salaries for this match. No excuses for this debacle.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MoFattal » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:07 am

walter wrote:Complacency was a problem but it seems Loew is failing to make the right changes or tactical adjustments.

That pretty much sums up the "embarassing" 30 minutes.
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby the12th » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:09 am

So in your words every national football team in the world bar Spain have produced nothing but utter failure in the past six years?

I know I shouldn't open this forum after matches in which not everything went absolutely perfectly, and I probably won't from now on. The amount of utter disrespect towards the teams you "support" (LOL) is unprecedented here.

No football team in the world owes you a thing!

I'm not going to make this a nationality debate, because I'm happy for (real) support for Bayern and Germany from all over the world, and that's the main reason I started participating here. But some of you really need to take a long, hard look why you started supporting Germany in the first place and not the national teams of your countries of origin (Georgia in your case, right?).

Rest assured, Germany WILL go to the World Cup in Brazil and you'll have a team to root for.

P.S. Lots of shit was utter shit today in the past half hour of the game, and I'm not trying to silence critique. I'll repeat, though, talking about "six years of failure" is utter disrespect and how the f*ck dare you?
[/quote]

I'm quarter german, born in georgia, I support georgian national team, poland (also quarter polish) and germany. growing up i watched player like kahn, matheus, effe, basler...that's germany for me. no matter how much german players sucked, always for last 50 years, the national team was amongst favorites to win the cup, that's why anything shy of winning the trophies is a failure. e.g georgia held clean sheet against spain for 85 minutes, and that's a big win for the national team, but for germany the same situation is a huge fail. considering the immense potential of national mannschaft, it makes me angry that there is no proper management of human resources.
Fcuk Yeah
the12th
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby smaw2010 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:11 am

Was it really badstuber's fault? Did' watch the match, should we bench him in the next match.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BMpenang » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:12 am

Jogi loew's tactical awareness surely must be questioned after the 2nd goal for sweden.
Why do you keep the same defensive line up that started after sweden scored the 3rd goal?
Why do you bring in podolski instead of a defender?
Where is the leader in the team?
How did a team who played some fantastic football for 60 minutes could collapse like that?
Is it over conifdence?

Loew surely would have a lot of answering to the press today.
This is not a great comeback from sweden but a great collapse from our team.
A good coach would have done the logical thing and bring on howedes or westermann to reshuffle the defense after sweden scored the 3rd goal
I don't know if it is ego or over confidence in loew's mind that sweden would not possibly score a 4th goal by keeping the same defense. :(
BMpenang
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby smaw2010 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:17 am

I agree that we should bring in a defender, but what loew was thinks is that since we scored that many goals, he thinks that bringing on a forward would get us even more goals.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby quaazi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:54 am

I keep pointing out the awful defensive record of the German NT compared to Spain, the main rival, but noone cares as long as they score 6 goals every now and then. Defenses win championships (something which Jupp, for example, understands), but Löw is a hack in this department. And Germany hasn't improved one bit in this regard.

The time of outscoring your opposition is over, and has been for a decade now.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby michel » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:09 am

This has nothing to do with a single player.

This has nothing to do with a specific tactic.

This has everything to do with Germany's trending lack of ability to deliver results against opponents that are ready to challenge them. Meltdowns have been happening. This is very un-German.

Sorry, but I want Joachim Löw to go. He is now unfit to be Bundestrainer.
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby The Spyware » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:11 am

it's six years of EPIC FAILURE not just six years of Failure

This is pure denial to defend this bunch of losers , No need to write , analyze or write some fat words about this losing team
Captains = Losers
Coach = Loser
Mentality = Losing

We are now worse than England , they are always in my eyes the team that always have a false halo and saga about them and everytime they fail
Now we are a worse copy of that as also the supporters live in the same illusion

Enough
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:37 am

Watch it guys Germany are not worse than England....:P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Cathe » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:03 am

That referee should have been given a yellow card himself for all the time he wasted giving Germany yellow cards for time wasting :lol:

Blah. Just finished watching the match on ESPN #-o
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby The Spyware » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:33 am

YlonenXabi wrote:I still don't know why didn't Löw use some defensive players in the second half. Our defending was totally ridiculous and all our players knew that they were going to concede more goals. That's the stupid German mentality nowadays. The final minutes were like Bayern - Chelsea. They created clear goal chances from every long ball

It was like Bayern Inter 2-3
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team