You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-07-07] Germany vs. Spain (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Who will go to the World Cup 2010 Final?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:50 am

Germany
95%
Spain
5%

Total votes : 20

Re: [2010-07-07] Germany vs. Spain (WC2010)

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Anyway, I think this was a great World Cup for Germany with a very very young team.
I have no doubts Germany will win the cup in Brazil 2014, where all our young promises will be already stars.
Thank you Germany!!
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby Slemba » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Zer0 Bayern wrote:Anyway, I think this was a great World Cup for Germany with a very very young team.
I have no doubts Germany will win the cup in Brazil 2014, where all our young promises will be already stars.
Thank you Germany!!

+1
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Somehow we were too afraid of them and Loew took the less risky option of starting Trockowski instead of Kroos.

Anyway, I agree that it was a great WC for our team, with games that made us really proud. Given the fact of their young age average, the future is ours :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby The Spyware » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Deppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssiiiiiion
I am so bored of this

Another failure
Another Failure
Another Failure
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby walter » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:04 pm

The loss was: 1) Muller sorely missed; 2) A german team that, unlike previous games, was not willing to take risks.

Too much respect for the Spanish team. I would've preferred loosing 3-1 but attacking them from the beginning. IMO Loew had done everything right, except this one. Regardless, my compliments to Loew for putting this exciting team together and I really hope he can continue in his post.

It's also only fair to compliment the Spanish team. They are outstanding, especially their midfield, which is without a doubt the best in the world.

Hopefully, Bundesliga will keep growing and providing a good environment for developing quality players. If Bundesliga can get just a little better then these talented players will also be able to develop into real world class stars.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby armbrust » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Its over, and there goes my pay day dream for winning the whole thing.

I wish that holland make it, but its a fact that spain have the most valuable team in the history of wcs, so its gonna be pretty hard for robben and mvb to beat them.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby dambun » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:14 pm

AvatarX wrote:I should have opened the thread

:(
I need to take responsibility for that :(
it's all my fault :((((((
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby armbrust » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:15 pm

dambun wrote:
AvatarX wrote:I should have opened the thread

:(
I need to take responsibility for that :(
it's all my fault :((((((

No its not, it was the f octopus. :?
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:16 pm

So.... 3rd/4th in 2010, 2nd in 2008, 3rd in 2006, 2nd in 2002.

Isn't it about time we win something? I'd be happy enough with EURO 2012, if we can't get a world cup. :cry:

As for the game itself, just after the first few minutes I lost my confidence that we'd make it through. Spain were dominant, with Germany getting a counter-attack every now and then. Maybe everything would have turned out differently had Kroos and Jansen started. I felt we played better while they were on the field.

AND WHY THE HELL DID GOMEZ COME IN? SERIOUSLY
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:24 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:So.... 3rd/4th in 2010, 2nd in 2008, 3rd in 2006, 2nd in 2002.

Isn't it about time we win something? I'd be happy enough with EURO 2012, if we can't get a world cup. :cry:

As for the game itself, just after the first few minutes I lost my confidence that we'd make it through. Spain were dominant, with Germany getting a counter-attack every now and then. Maybe everything would have turned out differently had Kroos and Jansen started. I felt we played better while they were on the field.

AND WHY THE HELL DID GOMEZ COME IN? SERIOUSLY

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

And BTW, I don't know what was wrong with Podolski, but he was completely invisible today :(
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Netherlands should destroy spain in the finals. Otherwise this would become from the best world cup to the worst.

I just hate everything Spain represents in footballing terms..

1) Individual TV rights
2) Horrible Media Hype
3) Possession football with little to no creativity since Euro08
4) Did i say over-rated?

Netherlands vs Germany would have been such a classic final. Oh well. Robben & Sneijder will win either way they would have won vs Germany and they are definitely going to win vs Spain. They deserve it, this is their year. If Spain wins it it will be a joke, they squeaked by every game of theirs...even Italy in 06 did considerably better in their WC campaign than Spain has done. They are simply one of the most over-rated teams i have ever encountered because of their Euro win. I can't stand them. I would have rather lost to Argentina than Spain...

Anyway the reason we lost is the same as the CL final we gave too much credit to Spain, we did not play our game we concentrated on disrupting THEIR GAME. If Germany played our game we would have won, we missed Muller more than anyone.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:28 pm

When Gomez came in i turned off the TV and put on my orange shirt.

At least one team left that I support.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:30 pm

2010: Spain knock Germany out of the world cup.
2010: Bayern lose the champion's league final in Madrid, Spain.
2009: Barcelona (Spain) knock Bayern out of the champion's league.
2008: Spain beat Germany in the EURO final.
2008: Getafe (Spain) VERY NEARLY humiliate Bayern in the UEFA CUP.
2004: Bayern were eliminated in the last sixteen of the champion's league by Real Madrid (Spain).
2002: Bayern were eliminated in the quarter-finals of the champion's league by Real Madrid (Spain).
1999: Bayern lost the champion's league final to Man Utd in the last minute, in Barcelona, Spain.
1982: Germany lose the world cup final to Italy. Spain were the hosts.

#-o
Last edited by FCBayernMunchen on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby KAHN » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:34 pm

During the match Spain players tried to add the ball to teammate 731 times and 590 times they succeeded (81% success).Germans had 76% (589-441). Spain had far more shots (13-5) and those who go straight in the box (8-3), and the ball was in theres possession 51% of the time. Individual passing: Xavi had the most of the work: 106 times he tried and 92 times he was successful. The captain Philipp Lahm at the second position to effect 87-72 and then followed by the Spanish Buskets (75-69), Xabi Alonso (85-68) and Sergio Ramos (69-60). Outplayed and Outgunned
If I was at Loews place I would kill my self! ](*,)
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:38 pm

KAHN wrote:Outplayed and Outgunned

There's no doubt we were outplayed. Question is... why?

I mean, look at it this way. We were really good against Portugal and Turkey in EURO 2008, then showed up against Spain and I'm honestly still surprised we lost by only one goal in that game. This year, we put 4 past Australia, England, and Argentina, then show up against Spain and we are outplayed and outgunned. To make matters worse, Spain hadn't really played to their full potential yet in this WC.

Hitzfeld should have given us some tips on how to beat Spain today. :wink:
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team