You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-07-07] Germany vs. Spain (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Who will go to the World Cup 2010 Final?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:50 am

Germany
95%
Spain
5%

Total votes : 20

Re: [2010-07-07] Germany vs. Spain (WC2010)

Postby Element » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:24 am

Paul has predicted Spains win

However , Paul was Wrong only 1 time in Germany's Games

and it was The Final Vs Spain in euro2008 , paul ate from Germany's Bowl but Spain won !!

Hope it is another mistake
======================
All players Are fit for the game except Cacau even though he trained in the last training
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:40 am

Element wrote:Paul has predicted Spains win

However , Paul was Wrong only 1 time in Germany's Games

and it was The Final Vs Spain in euro2008 , paul ate from Germany's Bowl but Spain won !!

Let's hope that Paul predicts everything right except Germany vs Spain where he predicts reversed :P
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:44 am

AvatarX wrote:everything right except Germany vs Spain where he predicts reversed

His history indicates that :mrgreen:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:29 pm

i have one think i my mind
look every time when red color in right flag he go there (germany-serbia, ghana-germany, argentina-germany and germay-spain)
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:39 pm

Cesc Fabregas is in the HOSPITAL !!!!

He will 90% miss vs Germany
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:40 pm

FABREGAS could miss the game due to an injury.

Del Bosque don't know if he will put Silva, Torres or Llorente.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby walter » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:15 pm

DAMN YOU PAUL! DAAAAAMMMNNNNNN YOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Hope he always picks the loser in Spain-Germany matches.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby besi » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:11 pm

who can octapod found the winner, so I had even possible to overshoot the results of matches here with over 99.9% , do not believe in things that man can make popular in that case , poul octapodus ,,
besi
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jank1s » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:26 am

i can get no sleep... i'am so nervous, we have to win this match !!!
Jank1s
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:27 am

I have a feeling this will be the best match of the tournament.

But somehow something is bothering me...I am sure that we will play good but will we take our chances ? I just know if we dont we wont go to final because Spain and Villa takes his chances when given.

I cant believe I miss Muller so much...like he is the leader of the team with only 20 years...Just cant see Kroos or Trochowski playing as good as Muller at RM position. He was just outstanding throughout this tournament.

I pray to God that Kroos delivers if he is given a starting berth. This will be huge game for him...everyone will be watching and if he delivers with some good cross/freekick/long shot etc... he will be hailed as another great German youngster and LVG will have more faith in him next season and even Kroos himself will gain a lot of self confidence for next season.

We as a club are very much affected by the outcome of this game...If our players make it to the final than I believe we will have much better players full of confidence at the start of the season.

GO GERMANYYYYYYYYYYYYY GO BAYEEEEERNNNNNNNN
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby dambun » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:49 am

sch0ll7 wrote:I pray to God that Kroos delivers if he is given a starting berth. This will be huge game for him...everyone will be watching and if he delivers with some good cross/freekick/long shot etc... he will be hailed as another great German youngster and LVG will have more faith in him next season and even Kroos himself will gain a lot of self confidence for next season.

Yeah... me too.
My first though was that he wouldn't have much space for shots when he plays as RM... But maybe he and Oezil can swap places several time during the match.... So that he can go in the middle and have some great shots....
And we may really benefit from his free kicks/crosses too....

If this happens and Kroos has an amazing day... I think the other team's supporters will die of jealousy... They already envy our young team's skill and brilliance... But many of them don't really know that we still have some other bright youngsters up our sleeves :D
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby armbrust » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:11 pm

Wasnt muller the second most hated player after gomiss this season by us? Thochowski had a better year and i think hes a least at his same level, so i wont miss muller.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:46 pm

armbrust wrote:Thochowski had a better year and i think hes a least at his same level, so i wont miss muller.

I sincerely hope you're not serious about that. Anyone who claims Trochowski has enjoyed a better season than Muller last year can just not be in the right state of mind. Not to mention his performaces at this World-Cup, where he's played a vital role in Germany's success and has had 4 goals and 3 assists in 5 games.

My pick to replace Muller in this one would be either Cacau or Kroos. Since Cacau still seems to be injured and unavailable for this match, I'd take Kroos. His set-pieces can be another useful "weapon" to overcome the Spaniards.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:48 pm

But that's because Müller played as second striker here, and he sucks in that position. But on the wings he is great.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team