You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-07-07] Germany vs. Spain (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Who will go to the World Cup 2010 Final?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:50 am

Germany
95%
Spain
5%

Total votes : 20

Re: [2010-07-07] Germany vs. Spain (WC2010)

Postby dambun » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:52 pm

AvatarX wrote:He did play very good in those friendlies but when it really matters (=WC matches) he was very poor.

I guess he was given little time... He is young and naive! i guess he tried to show himself in that time rather than thinking about the team plans...
Hopefully, that can be corrected with a good pre-match talk by the coach... I believe Jogi Loew has great ability to prepare his boys mentally... If that could be managed, I absolutely prefer him over Piotr.

Element wrote:But Vs Bosnia , he was INHUMAN

I know you really like him Ele.... I hope he shows he deserves your trust :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:52 pm

MrLinky wrote:This young team and the courage they’ve played with against some of the world’s best, has enthused people all over this planet and has filled Germany with pride. No matter what happens from here on out, this has been a marvellous World-Cup campagne for Germany and they would clearly be the deserved winners, having had the most difficult way to the final by far, while Spain and the Netherlands had to play against the likes of Paraguay and Slovakia.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:38 am

Totally agree with MrLinky. The youngsters have done remarkably well and although I'd love to see Lahm and Company raise the World Cup trophy on Sunday I, for one, will not be disappointed if their tournament ends in the third place match.

What we have witnessed over the last few weeks is a new style of German football, beautiful, attacking with complete teamwork on both offense and defense. Sports commentators from around the world have marvelled at our boys and many are calling for their countries to adopt this new German style and philosophy. As the saying goes, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and Die Mannschaft is being flattered by most, if not all of the football world. What more could we ask for?

Oh, before I forget....Maradona is an arschloch.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:50 am

1-Everyone is Fit for the Game vs Spain except Cacau

2-Del Bosque said that Torres has no Guaranteed Starting place vs Germany

3-I think That Paul the Octopus is Cool ,but i dont beleive in that

I think that he should join AvatarX's prediction Game :D
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pavlos21 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:17 pm

here is paul after his prediction for spain to win. :lol: :lol:
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:13 pm

pavlos21 wrote:here is paul after his prediction for spain to win.

LMAO good one
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby slyk » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Germany duo Arne Friedrich and Sami Khedira have missed training through injury

http://www.skysports.com/football/world ... 54,00.html
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby dambun » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:54 pm

It's odd!
When asked who might replace Mueller... Loew didn't even mention Marin!
He said Cacau, Trochowski and Kroos can play the position...
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1268353/index.html#low+wary+spanish+team
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:15 pm

slyk wrote:Germany duo Arne Friedrich and Sami Khedira have missed training through injury
http://www.skysports.com/football/world ... 54,00.html

Friedrich? I seriously hope not!
But Khedira seems to be able to play...
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1268320/index.html#german+injury+concerns+ease
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:26 pm

nobody say about that on press
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:52 am

I would be delighted if Kroos starts. I think he wont crumble under pressure and will linkup well with Schweini + Khedira and Ozil. He can also make them feel uncomfortable with his long range shots.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby walter » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:53 am

I think the replacement should be Cacau. He is the only player that is similar in style to Muller. Kroos and Troche are Spanish game type players, that is ball possession players, but we don't want to play the Spanish game because they are the kings of possession. Germany has proven lethal on the fast break, so we need someone quick on the right side, and someone who can switch positions with Ozil, and to me only Cacau fits the bill. We should concentrate in playing organized defense and then get them on the counter. Spain has already shown weakness when playing against a counter team (e.g. Switzerland).
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:42 am

Paul is starting to chose flag it will be in 10 minutes lol
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:14 am

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:55 am

I am more afraid of this happening on the eve of such an important match, than what the octopus does.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball- ... rueck.html

There was some type of rift between Ballack and Lahm about the team captaincy, it seems that Ballack left South Africa yesterday and the official explanation being that the rehab facilities which he needs are not available in South Africa. Why didn't Ballack stay at home and shut his mouth until everything was over :evil:
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team