You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-07-07] Germany vs. Spain (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Who will go to the World Cup 2010 Final?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:50 am

Germany
95%
Spain
5%

Total votes : 20

Re: [2010-07-07] Germany vs. Spain (WC2010)

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:41 am

What did PAUL THE OCTOPUS say?
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby dambun » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:47 pm

AvatarX wrote:Marin didn't impress me in the WC matches so far (lost the ball almost all the time). Trochowski is a bit better but he is a bit predictable.

Yeah... he was really not good at all... But I remember him playing as RAM in one of the friendlies before the WC, against Bosnia or Hungary (I'm not sure)... And man, he was impressive...
And Because of his playing style, I would like him to be the substitute... Spanish players probably don't know him well... He may take them by surprise...

Trochowski... He was pretty good last year... But he seems a little bit too slow! and off-form...

Btw, Loew's substitutes in the match vs. Argentina indicates that Trochowski and Kroos have higher chances of playing instead of Der neue Bomber!... But Maybe Jogi wanted to keep Marin as a surprise up his slave...

Though... I should admit, Marin's disadvantage may well be that he probably won't help much in defense...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:25 pm

dambun wrote:Yeah... he was really not good at all... But I remember him playing as RAM in one of the friendlies before the WC, against Bosnia or Hungary (I'm not sure)... And man, he was impressive

He played Against Both , and was Great against Both

But Vs Bosnia , he was INHUMAN
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Element wrote:
dambun wrote:Yeah... he was really not good at all... But I remember him playing as RAM in one of the friendlies before the WC, against Bosnia or Hungary (I'm not sure)... And man, he was impressive

He played Against Both , and was Great against Both

But Vs Bosnia , he was INHUMAN

He did play very good in those friendlies but when it really matters (=WC matches) he was very poor.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:22 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:What did PAUL THE OCTOPUS say?

we still waiting
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:34 pm

The team shouldn’t get carried away now, but I’m sure Jogi will take care of that. The Spaniards will be hard to beat and they haven’t played up to their full potential so far in this World-Cup. They have so much talent in midfield, I don’t know why del Bosque keeps insisting on playing a completely out-of-form Torres up front, instead of settling for a 5-man midfield (Alonso, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas and Silva/Busquets) and Villa as the only central attacker. I’m sure they’d cause Germany a lot more problems playing with that formation. Each player of the German squad is so motivated to go all the way and everyone is sticking together to make this dream happen. I’m convinced they’ll think of something to dismantle Spain, just like they did against England and Argentina and make the final for the second time in the last three World-Cups.

This young team and the courage they’ve played with against some of the world’s best, has enthused people all over this planet and has filled Germany with pride. No matter what happens from here on out, this has been a marvellous World-Cup campagne for Germany and they would clearly be the deserved winners, having had the most difficult way to the final by far, while Spain and the Netherlands had to play against the likes of Paraguay and Slovakia.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:52 pm

MrLinky wrote:and make the final for the second time in the last three World-Cups.

This young team and the courage they’ve played with against some of the world’s best, has enthused people all over this planet and has filled Germany with pride. No matter what happens from here on out, this has been a marvellous World-Cup campagne for Germany and they would clearly be the deserved winners, having had the most difficult way to the final by far, while Spain and the Netherlands had to play against the likes of Paraguay and Slovakia.

And we should keep in mind that Germany is the only NT that made it to the semi-finals in all three latest World Cups.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MrLinky » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:00 pm

AvatarX wrote:And we should keep in mind that Germany is the only NT that made it to the semi-finals in all three latest World Cups.

Interesting and impressive stat at the same time to add to that: before winning the World-Cup in 1974 against the Netherlands in the final, Germany was in the semi-final twice before that, in 1966 and in 1970. Before winning the World-Cup in Italy against Argentina with an Andy Brehme penalty-kick in 1990, Germany was also in the semi-final in the two previous tournaments, in 1982 and 1986. We now are in 2010 and yet again, it's the third consecutive time Germany makes it to the semis at least (in 2002 even the final, when we were eventually defeated by Brazil).

What could possibly go wrong now ? :mrgreen:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:14 pm

What could possibly go wrong now ?

Inability to fill in the space left behind by Muller. :evil:
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:46 pm

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:53 pm

I just had a heart attack :S
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:02 pm

ok sorry for shock but this photo is fake
same position of PAUL
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:09 pm

ok sorry for shock but this photo is fake

OMG CROCHEF. You got me bad man. In Paul The Octopus i have put my faith. :twisted: :lol:

But really? Has he released his prediction yet?
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Fck !!! I had a heart attack too !! :x :) :twisted:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:37 pm

i was watching 1 hor this photo and see
there is no emblem on flag
there is small black line from copy past german flag
CroCHEF
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team