You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-09-03] Germany vs Spain

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:45 pm

Germany will win
25%
It will end in a draw
25%
Spain will win
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2020-09-03] Germany vs Spain

Postby nm462272 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:32 pm

I forsee the same thing happening, unless the German NT hits a patch of luck and can make it through the group phase - or the players themselves can somehow overcome the tactics. But I agree... it's been painful to watch for what, at least since the World Cup.

Just hoping that if another embarassment occurs, Löw is fired. Who knows... I thought it was certain after the World Cup, and he's still here.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MunichWolf » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:50 pm

nm462272 wrote:I forsee the same thing happening, unless the German NT hits a patch of luck and can make it through the group phase - or the players themselves can somehow overcome the tactics. But I agree... it's been painful to watch for what, at least since the World Cup.

Just hoping that if another embarassment occurs, Löw is fired. Who knows... I thought it was certain after the World Cup, and he's still here.

I too don't see the point of Low still being at the helm, we definitely should have brought on a new coach with this new generation of players.
MunichWolf
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:36 pm

IMO Flick can do it. In the past there were coaches who held two positions, one at club level and the National team at the same time
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:54 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:46 pm

ramsej84 wrote:IMO Flick can do it. In the past there were coaches who held two positions, one at club level and the National team at the same time
There would be a clear conflict of interests. Bayern players would be preferred for the NT this giving Bayern an advantage in the transfer market: if you know playing for Bayern is your ticket to play for the NT, then you have an incentive to choose Bayern over other teams.

Incidentally, ManShitty fans still think de roping Sané from the NT was a conspiracy to bring him back into the Bayern fold xD

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:00 pm

Kevin Neuer?
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby nm462272 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:07 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Kevin Neuer?

Haha that was a nice last second save
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:34 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:IMO Flick can do it. In the past there were coaches who held two positions, one at club level and the National team at the same time
There would be a clear conflict of interests. Bayern players would be preferred for the NT this giving Bayern an advantage in the transfer market: if you know playing for Bayern is your ticket to play for the NT, then you have an incentive to choose Bayern over other teams.

Incidentally, ManShitty fans still think de roping Sané from the NT was a conspiracy to bring him back into the Bayern fold xD

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
Actually .... he would give them some rest when needed ...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:35 pm

Time Werner is comically wasteful and for a guy with his “pace” he manages to be offside too often :lol:

That German defense without Hummels is a joke. Gundogan and Can just had a misunderstanding where both were looking at each other and the Spaniard took the ball. Shows the importance of Chemistry and why Bayern players are vital to the NT.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:43 pm

I like those white German kits, though. :D :thumbup:

As for the match, nothing special in the first 45 minutes. I have expected more excitement and at least 2 goals, but I'll take that as a result of absence of international football for the last 7-8 months. :)

Right now I would like to see Boateng, Hummels and Müller back in the national team, but the Bundestrainer is the main reason we aren't going to see them back.
Defensive line is simply sad that even Lahm-Metzelder-Mertesacker-Arne Friedrich line was out of this world(and I really liked that 2006-2008 defensive line) compared to this one. :D

German football MUST do something about fullbacks and strongly focus on developing those players in the entire country. This is so sad to see that only Tilo Kehrer is the only serious option.
Benjamin Henrichs really disappointed me over the last 4 years and left-footed fullback is something that Germany didn't have in Brazil 6 years ago, as well.

Can't wait to see Goretzka, Kimmich, Gnabry, Havertz and Sané in action on the pitch one day.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:59 pm

Just learned that Timo opened the score
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby r10 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:02 pm

Germany play awful, Spain even worse #-o.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:04 pm

Fuck. Sané has asked to be subbed off.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pittbay » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:16 pm

MUTU wrote:Fuck. Sané has asked to be subbed off.

For those not watching, he was holding his right knee in the first half after a challenge and went off at 63’ holding his lower back. Laughing with Löw on the sidelines after coming off, though; he seemed alright. But yikes.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:27 pm

Pittbay wrote:
MUTU wrote:Fuck. Sané has asked to be subbed off.

For those not watching, he was holding his right knee in the first half after a challenge and went off at 63’ holding his lower back. Laughing with Löw on the sidelines after coming off, though; he seemed alright. But yikes.

Probably asked him where his hand was before fistbumping him.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team