You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-06-18] Germany vs Serbia (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Result

Poll ended at Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Germany Wins
89%
Draw
5%
Serbia Wins
5%

Total votes : 19

Re: [2010-06-18] Germany vs Serbia (WC2010)

Postby AvatarX » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:51 pm

F*** The Referee.

I am too angry to say anything else now. :evil: :evil: :evil:
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby podolski4life » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Man, 4 yellow cards apiece to both teams... this is from the same ref who has handed out 11 red cards in 17 La Liga matches.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:59 pm

Poldi really sucks as always every ball shot it with power he has no technique and not creative at all
Joachin Loew as always stupid coach inside the 90 minute and can't make the difference at any occasion
Last edited by The Spyware on Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Slemba » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Well , The post-match analysis stated that this stupid ref. has made a lot of mistakes the most important were:
1- Klose's first yellow card can be arguably right, but no way that 2nd one didn't deserve a yellow card by any means !!! :evil:
2-We were denied a deserved 2nd penalty kick in the last min. when Gomez leg was kicked after playing the ball and with Arne Fredrish was beaten before playing the ball... #-o
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:18 pm

The referee, Podolski, Low and his substitutions, Klose and his stupidity, all things that have the potential to get you upset. Jogi subbed out the two best players and was acting like a fool afterwards at the sideline when nothing good was happening going forward for Germany anymore. It’s your own fault, get a clue! Badstuber was dreadful, but we know that playing as left-back he’s far, far from his best. The sending off for Klose was harsh to say the least, but he’s such an experienced player, he should know better than that. Just let the Serbian player walk, the foul was commited in the centre circle of the pitch, no need for an intervention like that, he was going nowhere. You know they're gonna start acting around as if they were shot by a shotgun, no matter how lightly you touch them. I thought Schweinsteiger was gonna take the penalty as he did against Bosnia, when I saw Lukas going for it, I instantly had a bad feeling about it. He missed a couple of other very good opportunities, his confidence was low and he should have clearly come off for Marin, instead of Ozil.

What are you gonna do, can’t change anything about it now. It was a combination of bad luck, questionable refereeing and bad play by the German national-team too. Even the more experienced players like Lahm and Schweinsteiger made some mistakes you usually don’t see them making. Maybe the spectacular win against Australia made them overestimate themselves and underestimate the opponent. The focus has to lie on the last game against Ghana now, if they get the full 3 points from that one, they’ll most likely go on to the next round as first placed, due to the 4-0 win against Australia. I don’t think Serbia or Ghana will beat the Aussies with a result like that. If they don’t and possibly get kicked out at the group-stage, it can be safely assumed that Jogi’s contract will not be extended and a new chapter will start for the German national-team under another head-coach.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby bavarezul13 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:01 pm

hmmm...i listened what you said guys...and you have right...the referee was a joke,poldi was a joke,marin was more than stupid...and gomes...idk why is he still playing football...bayern should terminate his contract immediately...i tell you...he won't score next 59857389575games...i'm sure!!!
schweini should take that PK...but what dissapointed me most is Joachim Low...if our beloved Germany wanna reach optims...they should sack Low today...and 1assistant should stay on the bench next matches...evem my grandma is a better coach...i'm sure now...
idk what's with badstuber as lb,poldi as aml,muller as amr or klose as st...klose is good for south africa or north kore...rest the same...ozil is great...only he can make difference for germany...what to say about sunstitutions...marin is shit,gomez(no comment) and cacau was shit today...but sometimes he's good...GERMANY HAS ONLY 1GOOD STRIKER:KIESLING...and you all should see that
anyway...i'm hoping that germany will win against ghana...but it will be very tough with this style of play...only with marcell jansen/jerome boateng for badstuber,kroos for poldi,kiesling as striker i'll be sure germany will win...if not...it will be very tough...and germany could go home...they don't deserve anything good with klose(3goals this season) as striker,with badstuber as lb...when they have boateng and jansen(great players both) or with muller...he's so clumsy i don't like him...even at bayern i don't wanna see him again in our team...i have a better ball control than him...and i'm not a proffesional footballer...not to mention at bayern munchen...
Good luck Germany against ghana and hopefully in the final...but it'll be hard to go in final with such players and a miserable coach
P.S:Hitzfeld come coach Germany [-o<
bavarezul13
Getting the hang of it

Postby shuhada14 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:04 pm

podolski was crap as always
shuhada14
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Just one thing. In that second booking for Klose, he didn't wanted to make a foul. He was trying to get the ball and he almost got it. It was foul, but never yellow card because it was not a bad foul. He was trying to get the ball. That's it.

Just look at the video. If you can't do that, how are you supposed to steal the ball from the opponent?

Other than that, Podolski is not that bad. He is just weak minded and today he was way too selfish... but he is fast, he has good shot, he helped in defense... not a good game because of the missed chances but definetly he was not that bad. Müller played worse IMO

I was dissapointed with Marin, but he hasn't played on he field with Özil yet :x

Gomez shouldn't play a single minute. He was useless as always.

Schweini and Khedira dissapointing too

But what I liked is that we played with 10 men against a solid and deffensive team and we had a lot of chances and a penalty. Ghana should be an easier game and we will surely win. That's it. we won't reach the finals in this torunament, as I said after Australia game.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Re: The World Cup 2010 Thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Element wrote:Schweinsteiger is Great Defensively and is also playing offense too

Yes, but he is not playing good in this World Cup.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:41 pm

1-The Referee Sucked Bad , Even Alan Shearer Said that !!!!

2-Schweinsteiger Called The Referee " A JOKE" After The Game which is true

3-A Krasic in form facing Badstuber as LB was a disaster will always Be A Disaster

4-Mertesacker keeps taking those 70 meter Long passes That hit everything except A German player (Trying to Copy Badstubers passes with Bayern that are mostly accurate )

5-Friedrich was Way Better Than Mertesacker

6-Klose was Stupid because he knew that This Referee Gives A Foul for every touch , and every Slide from next or behind the player that has the Ball =Yellow Card from this Ref

7-When i saw Podolski Missing the PK , i said to myself that we are going to lose and i was prepared For that , When Gomez Came in , I Lost Hope

8-Schweinsteiger was The Best German player Not Because he was Great , but because he was the only one who did his job which was winning the ball back , keeping it and passing it accurately for the 3 offensive midfielders , and this is what happened

9-For the Next Game With Klose Missing We Should either Start Marin and put Podolski or Mueller as CF

or Put Cacau or Kiessling as CF

BUT PLEASE NO GOMEZ
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Gomez should not play anymore for NT or Bayern. I can't stand him.
On the other hand, Poldi had a dreadful day, and Baddy IS NOT LB, IS CB.
I know the referee was horrible, but a player like Klose can't make that kind of mistakes. If this match were 11 against 11, Germany would have won.
Now, Ghana is the most complicated team to defeat. Even though, I'm still hopeless with Germany and the possibility of reaching the final.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby Element » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:58 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:- In the last minute Gomiss recieved a penalty and he awarded free kick for Serbia !!!!

True

My Friend said that This Referee Also sucks in The La Liga so a rubbish game in the WC2010 was expected
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Kroos should have come on, not Gomez... other than that, it was just a bad day. Podolski had an off-day, we hit the crossbar and missed a penalty, and there's obviously the referee.

I'm pretty sure we can beat Ghana. Today was a one-of. It will be interesting if Australia win though.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:09 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:If you can't do that, how are you supposed to steal the ball from the opponent?

I'm not liking this chronic yellow cards addiction the referees are showing in this World-Cup in general. So many yellows were given for soft fouls prior to this match, the Uruguayan ref in Germany's game today just topped it all off. Almost every body contact between the players resulted in a yellow card. But I partially blame Klose for this too, I mean he clearly saw what kind of booking standard this referee was setting. Just keep your feet away and don't take the risk of being sent off. As an intelligent player you notice that he's been booking for nothing and just let your opponent pass, winning the ball over in that position wasn't a necessity anyway, the Serbian player was miles away from Neuer's goal and he was running straight into Khedira I think, if I remember correctly. He didn't and now they got a "final game" before the actual final against the best African team thus far in this tournament.

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Today was a one-of. It will be interesting if Australia win though.

Yea, would be a very precarious situation. All teams would have 3 points, but since the goal difference is what counts second most right after the overall points, Germany would have a slight advantage due to the 4-0 hammering of the Socceroos in the first match.
Last edited by MrLinky on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Element » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:09 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'm pretty sure we can beat Ghana. Today was a one-of. It will be interesting if Australia win though.

I Hope it was Just An off-Night

Because it is better to Get the off-Game In Group Stage than Getting in The KO Rounds or CL Final (like Bayern did !!!)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team