You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-06-16] Germany vs Poland

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:00 pm

Germany will win
60%
It will end in a draw
20%
Poland will win
20%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2016-06-16] Germany vs Poland

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:02 pm

JANCKER wrote:Mueller isn't only goals and assists, yesterday he recovered some balls in a way that only Mueller can... he's been played too wide and there isn't Lahm anymore to help him but a static Howedes who rarely goes forward. I thought that this will be his tournament but hardly possible there where he's playing and with who... Hector has seen more of the ball than Mueller.

Yes muller thrives in a team with movement. In that sense he is the most modern player in the world. Have the ball the players around him move and muller will do what he does best: find space.

With Howedes behind him and gotze next to/in front of him you're destroying his biggest strength.

I really don't understand how Low after he had two years of puzzeling and 'experimenting' can show up at the euro with this lineup and these tactics.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:25 pm

And they're probably marking him better cause they know about his reputation in these tournaments... then add the static Howedes to the equation and there isn't much he can do... except drawing players to him and making more space for his teammates, fight to recover the ball, etc... I wanted this to be Mueller's tournament, Goddamnit!
JANCKER

Postby RB624 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Jorge wrote:
ottackon wrote:Muller is so useless, unbelievable.

I am convinced that Muller has the Emile Heskey's syndrome when he plays at the Euros:

2 World Cups (2010 and 2014): 10 goals, 6 assists
2 EUFA Euros (2012 and 2016): 0 goals, 0 assists.

He only started the group matches in 2012. In the qf and sf he came on in the 67th and 71st respectively. When he came on against Greece, the Germans scored within a minute and then again six minutes later. I don't remember how influential he was in either goal, but Jancker is right when he says that Thomas isn't just about goals and assists.
RB624
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to German National Team