You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-06-17] Germany vs Mexico

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Germany will win
75%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Mexico will win
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: [2018-06-17] Germany vs Mexico

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:58 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Loew is as crazy as a cow infected with the mcd...
How on earth can he pick up Ozil and Khedira and to certain extent Boa in the starting line up?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
At least Boateng is giving some creativity with his long passing, and there is no alternative for him. Period.

Khedira is in my eyes a dynasore who doesn't have place anymore in team like a Germany.
Boateng's long passing has certainly been on point, but his defense isn't. Süle Is a perfectly valid alternative for him.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Who applauded Sane's exclusion must be trying to bite his elbow right now... (pure German arrogance)

Who can come from the bench and change the course of the game?
Gomez, ? Brandt? Give me a break dear Loew

Last edited by ramsej84 on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:00 pm

Ollio wrote:Two man team this Germany, only Kimmich and Neuer to thank they are still in the game. The rest need to get off their high horses, it's not 2014 anymore. Including Löw.

Kimmich is a full back and so when the ball is lost he has to track back faster. Neuer maybe could have done better on the goal.

So far Werner has looked most threatening, but everyone is ignoring his runs and he is getting no service from Özil.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:00 pm

Just in time for when Gómez (hopefully) comes in.Image
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:01 pm

Unacceptable appearance. Hopefully we change things in second half time.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:01 pm

America USA wrote:
Ollio wrote:Two man team this Germany, only Kimmich and Neuer to thank they are still in the game. The rest need to get off their high horses, it's not 2014 anymore. Including Löw.

Kimmich is a full back and so when the ball is lost he has to track back faster. Neuer maybe could have done better on the goal.

So far Werner has looked most threatening, but everyone is ignoring his runs and he is getting no service from Özil.

Gomez should be brought on to partner Werner
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:01 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Btw, I'm confident Germany will win this game.

Makes one of everyone...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:01 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Who applauded Sane's exclusion must be trying to bite his elbow right now...

Really? Doubt that mercenary would make any difference unless you made him chase a bundle of money down the wing!

Funny how players become better when they're not playing. Happens all the time.
Last edited by Lukas on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:02 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Btw, I'm confident Germany will win this game.

Makes one of everyone...

It was a shit half but Mexico's chances were practically all the same. I have faith Löw has a solution
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ollio » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:02 pm

America USA wrote:

Definitely, but he did prevent Chicharito from scoring being the second highest german when the counter attack started to be fair. But the whole team needs to improve definitely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ollio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:02 pm

If Sane is a mercenary , what is Oezil then?
Lukas wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Who applauded Sane's exclusion must be trying to bite his elbow right now...

Really? Doubt that mercenary would make any difference unless you made him chase a bundle of money down the wing!

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:02 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Loew is as crazy as a cow infected with the mcd...
How on earth can he pick up Ozil and Khedira and to certain extent Boa in the starting line up?

At least Boateng is giving some creativity with his long passing, and there is no alternative for him. Period.

Khedira is in my eyes a dynasore who doesn't have place anymore in team like a Germany.
Boateng's long passing has certainly been on point, but his defense isn't. Süle Is a perfectly valid alternative for him.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
With a midfield that is creating something - yes. With the current "midfield" - no. It's not Boa's fault that the players in front of him are making mistakes on the first pass and with the instructions from Löw to play with such a high line it's great for counter attacking, - I don't see why someone can blame the defenders.
Last edited by IsiahRashad on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:02 pm

Hopefully in the second half Germany will pass the ball forwards more often than backwards.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ed. » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:03 pm

I haven't watched the pre world Cup friendlies but it looks like Loew is going to be the no 1 reason for Germany's campaign going pear shaped.

FFS Boateng is overweight!! He is moving like a freight train out there and Loews tactics with Kroos as the deeper midfielder who just refuses to put in a tackle and let everyone walk past him is completely exposing the back 4.

Everything coming down this right side for Germany. Can't blame Draxler really, it looks like him and Plattenhardt have been sidelined literally by the tactics.

For every German freekick, Mexico leave the front 3 forward and Loew was forced to respond on the last 1 by not committing a CB forward (forgot who it was). This when the team was 0-1 down.

Ozil, Muller, Boateng, Khedira have spent more time walking with the ball than running, whereas it's the opposite with Mexico.
Completely deserved lead .

If there aren't atleast 2 changes at HT, Mexico look good to win this.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby pyrasur » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:05 pm

With Kimmich he is out of position but he’s responsible for the whole right side and it’s too much. The strategy in possession seems to be to have Müller slide central (he can’t beat a defender one-on-one) and for Kimmich to take the wing role.

If that’s the case Boateng and Hummels need to do a better job covering, and both have looked slow and terrible. Plattenhardt should not be so high up, even when he’s wide open no one passes to him anyway he might as well cover in defense. At least he probably has some speed to cover for the inevitable collapse in central defense.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team