You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-03-26] Germany vs Kazakhstan

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Germany will win. Duh!!
100%
It will end in a draw. Huh?!
No votes
Kazakhstan will win. Wot?!
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: [2011-03-26] Germany vs Kazakhstan

Postby The Spyware » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:31 pm

You are so fanatic in loving Goetze :D
Well I believe he will excels much with the national team no doubt sooner or later, even Mueller with very bad in his first international against Argentina in Allianz Arena and he was incredibly fantastic afterwards.
But it's still the fact that Loew loves Podolski so much and will rely on him most of the times , and still he won't bench Mueller NOW , So Goetze will have to live now with the second half performances which are normally IMO not enough for him in this young age to prove what he is worth of ,, I hope we see him from the start against Australia

The case of Oezil and Mueller was different as they came into a much weaker team , but now the case is different and the NT is very strong in ever position with many top class players and also all have the complete faith and love of the coach .. So the case of Goetze an the national team needs some patience IMO
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:32 am

Is Goetze a better finisher than Ozil? Because that is Ozil's weak spot...and its really poor, his 1v1's. Maybe hes improved since he went to madrid i dont watch much of his games anymore....

But if Goetze is...given some time he could eclipse Ozil in the other areas.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:Is Goetze a better finisher than Ozil? Because that is Ozil's weak spot...and its really poor, his 1v1's. Maybe hes improved since he went to madrid i dont watch much of his games anymore....

Another weak spot of Oezil is his tiredness. Usually after 60th-65th minute he is walking...maybe Goetze can help us better as a sub then.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:13 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Götze is 18 years old. He has performed always great with Germany's young squads. He is Germany's Andres Iniesta. Really intelligent player, very creative, he helps a lot in defense, he assists, scores, makes sick combos..

but who to bench to start him?

Podolski is top with the NT and is already in the top 10 scorers in NT All-time and he is still 25

Thomas Mueller is better than Goetze

Mesut ozil : Kaka has troubles kicking ozil out !!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:41 pm

As I said, he must not be a starter yet because he is only 18 years old. I just want him to get playing time.

There are very few players in Europe with better ball skills than Goetze. He just need experience to be a world class player. And I'm sure that Goetze + Özil will be a legendary duo because great players know how to play with each other. And they are both unselfish

Maybe he will take Klose's place after Euro 2012 and Podolski will move as ST. We'll see, but he will be a starter in a few years and I'm sure of that. Reus, Holtby, Marin, Kroos... all of them are good players, but Goetze has what a player need to be world class.

Aequitas1987 wrote:Is Goetze a better finisher than Ozil? Because that is Ozil's weak spot...and its really poor, his 1v1's. Maybe hes improved since he went to madrid i dont watch much of his games anymore....

Oezil will be a starter until he is 30 years old :D

As I said many times before, I'm a huge Oezil fan :D and I watch every Real Madrid game where he plays. I have to say that he has improved a lot in 2 things

- 1 on 1's. He has scored a lot of them doing really nice things
- Stamina. He makes a lot of defensive work for the team (he had never done that) but he still keeps playing offensive when Madrid has the ball

When you look at the stats at the end of the match Özil, Khedira and Alonso are always the players with more distance travelled.

I always thought that Goetze was going to be a great CAM, but I think that he is more helpful playing on the wing because he helps a lot in defense and he helps a lot moving the ball from defense to offense and that's very important.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Aequitas1987 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:24 am

He also needs to bulk up a bit if he wants to play on the wing. People always get doubled on wingers...and also defensively a lot of full backs are just beasts...

Muller as skinny as he is, I dont know how but he has good enough balance to not fall over and get pushed around too much...he still does now and then. Same with Podolski.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Loew announced that Klose is going start

and that Per Mertesacker will also start , the CB next to mertesacker will be decided today night
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Mazen96 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Element wrote:Loew announced that Klose is going start

and that Per Mertesacker will also start , the CB next to mertesacker will be decided today night

Klose starting is great.Mertesacker starting ](*,) .Let's just hope we have Hummels or Friedrich next to him.
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:34 pm

I won't be watching this match. I will be at the stadium watching Malta vs Greece instead :) I'm expecting it to be more of a contest.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Hummels---Friedrich is my fav CB duo. Or even Hummels----Badstuber but please, take Mertesacker out :x

According to bundesliga.de it will probably be

Neuer, Lahm, Mertesacker, Hummels, Aogo, Khedira, Schweinsteiger, Müller, Özil, Podolski, Klose.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Mazen96 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:22 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Hummels---Friedrich is my fav CB duo. Or even Hummels----Badstuber but please, take Mertesacker out :x

According to bundesliga.de it will probably be

Neuer, Lahm, Mertesacker, Hummels, Aogo, Khedira, Schweinsteiger, Müller, Özil, Podolski, Klose.

#-o
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AvatarX » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:26 pm

MUTU wrote:I won't be watching this match. I will be at the stadium watching Malta vs Greece instead :) I'm expecting it to be more of a contest.

I will give a small fight with my wife and friends to watch Germany instead of Greece NT (they are playing in the same hour). Good thing my TV has PIP (picture in picture)

None of the 2 matches will probably be a real contest IMO ( :P ), but in any case I would prefer to watch Germany :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:34 pm

MUTU wrote:I won't be watching this match. I will be at the stadium watching Malta vs Greece instead :) I'm expecting it to be more of a contest.

I will give a small fight with my wife and friends to watch Germany instead of Greece NT (they are playing in the same hour). Good thing my TV has PIP (picture in picture)

None of the 2 matches will probably be a real contest IMO ( :P ), but in any case I would prefer to watch Germany :)

Don't flatter yourself. Malta is a bogey team for Greece :D

[11/10/1970] Malta vs Greece 1-1 (European Championship) :?
[23/02/1975] Malta vs Greece 2-0 (European Championship) :D =D>
[22/12/1991] Malta vs Greece 1-1 (European Championship) :?
[28/03/2007 ]Malta vs Greece 0-1 (European Championship) :(
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:42 pm

MUTU wrote:Don't flatter yourself. Malta is a bogey team for Greece

[11/10/1970] Malta vs Greece 1-1 (European Championship)
[23/02/1975] Malta vs Greece 2-0 (European Championship)
[22/12/1991] Malta vs Greece 1-1 (European Championship)
[28/03/2007 ]Malta vs Greece 0-1 (European Championship)

4 Matches

1 Win Greece
2 Draws
1 win Malta

Goals 4:3 for Malta

so Malta has a POSITIVE record vs Greece at home

Are you afraid AvatarX?
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:47 pm

MUTU wrote:

Don't flatter yourself. Malta is a bogey team for Greece :D

[11/10/1970] Malta vs Greece 1-1 (European Championship) :?
[23/02/1975] Malta vs Greece 2-0 (European Championship) :D =D>
[22/12/1991] Malta vs Greece 1-1 (European Championship) :?
[28/03/2007 ]Malta vs Greece 0-1 (European Championship) :(

Have you got anything from the 60's? :P

In the last 2 fixtures (2007) the result were:
18-11-07 Euro2008 Qualify Greece 5 - 0 Malta
29-03-07 Euro2008 Qualify Malta 0 - 1 Greece

So Malta has to score to make it a contest :)

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team