You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-06-28] Germany vs Italy

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Germany will reach the final after 90 minutes
85%
Germany will reach the final after extra time
3%
Germany will reach the final after penalties
No votes
Italy will reach the final after penalties
No votes
Italy will reach the final after extra time
No votes
Italy will reach the final after 90 minutes
12%

Total votes : 33

Re: [2012-06-28] Germany vs Italy

Postby Mazen96 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:59 pm

ballackfcb wrote:Don't you all think than Manuel Neuer has more balls than the rest of the german team put together.
For the next qualifying campaign, the 2014 world cup, Neuer must be captain.
Germany needs a captain like Kahn or Ballack - a captain who has balls.

Like low has the balls to pull that off. :P
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

[2012-06-28] Germany vs Italy

Postby BayernLove » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:00 pm

ballackfcb wrote:Don't you all think than Manuel Neuer has more balls than the rest of the german team put together.
For the next qualifying campaign, the 2014 world cup, Neuer must be captain.
Germany needs a captain like Kahn or Ballack - a captain who has balls.

Suuuuuure theeeeeeeeen
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Neuer should be captain for Germany. I'd say Bayern too but he's only been here one year and he's still an ex-Schalke player who many fans did not want here. I am sure it's a thing of the past now and he's won over most people's hearts, especially after the CL semi finals and final, but it's still too early to make him captain imo.

Besides, apart from their age Bayern have Alaba and Muller who I think would be more deserving captains.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:05 pm

What Neuer did in the last 5 minutes of the game was something incredible , nothing else can be said !!!

about Loew , Loew is another Robben

World class coach with Great things , but now he CANNOT ADD ANYTHING NEW to the team "same as robbens cut and shoot , it was great in the beginning , but now , my 7 year old neighbor can stop him "

also , BOTH DONT HAVE THE WINNERS MENTALITY "Loew blew 3 Semi finals , Robben 2 titles in 1 year"
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:05 pm

MUTU wrote:Greece's defence was incredibly bad.

BTW I also thought that Greece defense was bad. Then our playground boys who we called defense, showed us yesterday that there's always something worse.

Really our defense last night had the bitter taste of the memory of Bayern's defense vs Dortmund in DFB cup final. No discipline, no passion, no tackles, no headers. We were a bit lucky not to concede more goals in the last minutes.

OK. I think I am done with bashing, but really all day @ work I couldn't really find something to say back to my co-workers who were teasing me, except that we were unbelievable bad, especially in defense.

God, I hate it when we are favorites. We almost always lose then. Next time I hope we will be the underdogs in all games.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Mazen96 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Element wrote:What Neuer did in the last 5 minutes of the game was something incredible , nothing else can be said !!!

about Loew , Loew is another Robben

World class coach with Great things , but now he CANNOT ADD ANYTHING NEW to the team "same as robbens cut and shoot , it was great in the beginning , but now , my 7 year old neighbor can stop him "

also , BOTH DONT HAVE THE WINNERS MENTALITY "Loew blew 3 Semi finals , Robben 2 titles in 1 year"

I don't know why but I think LVG was the coach Germany needed yesterday.They needed an arrogant bastard in the dugout yesterday not a nice guy like Loew. :P
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Mazen96 wrote:I don't know why but I think LVG was the coach Germany needed yesterday.They needed an arrogant bastard in the dugout yesterday not a nice guy like Loew.

100% My thought
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby The Spyware » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:25 pm

We had all what it takes to win this Euro and 2010 WC but the only obstacle was actually Loew

We are capable of playing very fast attractive dynamic football with tons of gifted players that no national team in the world have but all these found a huge obstacle in a coward coach who played in a coward ugly way in the critical situations like yesterday and against Spain two years ago

I want you guys to look Aragonise Spain in Euro 2008

How did they play in every match ? and it was before Guardiola has coached Barca and became that dominant force in Europe .
Their team was a mix of Valencia , Villareal , Barca , Real and
look how they were playing ? quite similar to us versus Greece for example
the difference was when it came to the critical matches , did they change their winning style ? did they pay a defensive game or a balanced way because they faced Germany in the final ? did their coach turned into a coward say hey I am playing a midfield of Baalack , Frings , Schweini , Poldi , Hitzelsberger and it's a Euro Final and my team has never won a title So I will change my game plan !!!!!!

The answer was No .

He played to his strengths and in a brave manner and the result that he won easily

See then what Loew did against Italy yesterday or two years ago and you will identify our problem and why we won't win a title
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby walter » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:39 pm

12) Hummels after an outstading first game he was garbage. Van Piercie's goal was his fault, he ate the move and was left stranded, in Greece's first goal he shares responsibility (he followed Salpingitis run all along to the first post but instead of going to intercept the cross stopped running like trying to play the offside trap only to watch the ball in the back of the net), today's Balotelli's first goal: 80% his fualt, again he tried to steal the ball moving to the wrong side leaving Cassano between him and the goal (the other 20% is shared by Badstuber and Neuer)

incredible how he looked like an amateur

10) Lahm played worst than Schweinsteiger. His defense was also questionable vs Greece. I also question his integrity to continue as captain.

Lahm has to tell Loew: "play me as RB or don't play me at all.

If Boateng is a RB I am dating Scalett Johansson

and if you are dating Scarlett Johanson I was in a threesome last night with Angelina Jolie and Halle Berry :mrgreen:
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:34 pm

The Spyware wrote:He played to his strengths and in a brave manner and the result that he won easily

Exactly. It's the same thing Bayern did against Real Madrid, for example.

Respect, yes. Fear, never.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jorge » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:52 pm

One thing someone mentioned here two dozen posts back ( I am too lazy to look for it): This game reminded me a lot a Bayern-Dortmund game, more like a Van Gaal's Bayern trying to control the game with possession but when we struggled to find rhythm the solution was to send the back line up the field closer to the midfielders leaving space behind. Then the Dortmund Italians, keeping it simple, one touch football, going forward full of stamina and determination.
Some one corrected me last night: “I wished Germany was a Van Gaal’s Bayern: it was a Klinsmann’s Bayern” And I have to agree, it brought memories of that Wolfburg-Bayern game with Balotelli being Grafite (only the haircut looked different)
Last edited by Jorge on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jorge
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby Jorge » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:05 pm

The question is: where do we go from here?

This is the 3rd time JLo fails with this group of players, 2008, 2010 and 2012. Do we have a better chance for 2014. I doubt it, remember the Portuguese Golden Generation? It chocked in 2002 and the excuse was inexperience, it never recovered after 2004. I see a similar pattern.

I question altogether that JLo is the right man to continue. I would like to see a new coach with new ideas and able to manage games. I am of the opinion that Germany has better players now than 2 years ago but the team is worse than 2 years ago.

If I had a choice I would start from scratch: new coach, new captain and I would start the WC cycle without some of the trademark players (Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Podolski, Gomez and Klose). I believe Germany has the quality to put together a team without some them if not all. Then force them to earn their spot back in the team and force them to play the fast pace one touch vertical game going forward while pressuring on all lines to regain possession when the team is defending. It is how Germany played at its peak (2010) and how Dortmund, Hannover or Mainz play these days with good results. It is actually how Italy beat us being less than us.
Jorge
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby Jorge » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:14 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:The first goal was Badstuber 80% Hummels 20% fault IMO

Neuer didn't have any chance. Hummels at least tried to get the ball from Cassano but Badstuber didn't do anything to prevent Balotelli from scoring. Badstuber is horrible with his head #-o

Matt Hummels: "For the cross for the first goal I didn’t do well enough. That the cross even went in was my fault so I played a big part in the first goal."

I am being generous, according the Hummels himself he is close to 100% at fault.

Cassano broke free from Hummels and not because a good move, it was because a terrible defensive move by Hummels losing his position.

I agree with Michael Ballack in Badstuber's role, when a croos is sailing through and you are 1v1 you can position only front or back of the striker, better front and that's where Badstuber was, the rest he lost in the air to a stronger player with a better leap, that's his 10%.

Then the cross was to the 6 yard box on a counterattack with nobody but a single defender and a single striker in front the goalmouth: time for punching the ball anyone? That's Neuer's 10%. Hello!!
Jorge
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby quaazi » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Yeah, credit to Hummels, he is at least taking the blame for it. Unlike Löw...
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Jorge » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:33 pm

quaazi wrote:Yeah, credit to Hummels, he is at least taking the blame for it. Unlike Löw...

That's true as well. Hummels knows he screwed it on the first goal but JLow screwed the tournament insisting on a failed experiment.
Jorge
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Åland Islands

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team