You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-06-28] Germany vs Italy

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Germany will reach the final after 90 minutes
85%
Germany will reach the final after extra time
3%
Germany will reach the final after penalties
No votes
Italy will reach the final after penalties
No votes
Italy will reach the final after extra time
No votes
Italy will reach the final after 90 minutes
12%

Total votes : 33

Postby BayernLove » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:Hopefully we have developed a PROPER LB by that time so that Lahm can just stick to one side.

Contento needs to be loaned out and tested out in friendlies.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: [2012-06-28] Germany vs Italy

Postby walter » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:20 pm

As much as I like Klose I think it is time for him to close the curtain on his international career. He would end his career with dignity because it's the right time for him and that way he wont suffer the same destiny as Ballack.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 pm

raz25 wrote:I'm finally seeing a benefit from the CL final, a loss like this almost didn't affect me at all.

Personally I am more gutted today, but both loses came for the same reason IMO. We may play some beautiful football at times the last years, but we have lost the one thing that characterised us, both in Germany and Bayern. Passion and winning mentality.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Can't get any worse at least for me personally! It is a loss-loss situation. :( If Spain wins, they will be the first team to win 3 international tournaments consecutively and if Italy wins, no, if Italy wins.... Damn carcades and horn happy Maltese fans!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLeb » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:24 pm

MUTU wrote:Was I the only one to notice Pirlo's handball to save the ball on the line after about 5 minutes of play?

Saw it in slow motion, no hand. Outer tigh and chest!

Low's line up was :sick: :sick: :sick:
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AssemFCB » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:27 pm

We've built immunity after 2011/12. Germany don't beat Italy. Shit happens. Keep calm, carry on.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby AvatarX » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:36 pm

AssemFCB wrote:Shit happens. Keep calm, carry on.

Losing BL title after 2 loses from Dortmund, I keep calm. Losing DFB Cup after an embarrassing defeat from Dortmund, I keep calm. Losing CL final from Chelsea despite being the best team, I keep calm. Losing in Semis against Italy again, keep calm?

God, this year is the worst. EVER.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:37 pm

What made me the most angry is at the final moments with the free kick, instead of just crossing the ball directly into the box, they passed it to Schweini and the referee whistled. There is no time left, and they pass the ball instead ? Where is the common sense with these players? If they had just crossed the ball into the box, something might have happened, who knows?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:41 pm

raz25 wrote:
Tuga_Bayern wrote:What's your opinion about Low?

I only blame him for choosing Podolski to play, but considering the importance of the game he didn't want to risk anything I guess. Apart from that, the lineup looked great.

In any case he wasn't at fault for this loss.

I blame only Loew for this loss. the first 45 mins were disastrous. The team was not ready for the game. Where was the freshness? Playing Podolski was a real loss of time. The lineup against Greece was great !!! Why change it? He changed the lineup to respect Italy, because he was afraid of Pirlo. Stupid approach IMO. Reus should have played from the first minute, and Schweini should have been subbed in the second half. A lot of mistakes in the lineup. He kind of injected some fear to the team....strange game
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernLove » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:41 pm

The ref should never call curtains on a game during an attack, ever.
Other than the team sucking, do did the referee :(
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLeb » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Schweini was nothing near 100% , playing Kroos in the CAM position was usless.
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Neuer should be captain, he is by far Germany's best player.
I would like Ballack and Kahn involved in the coaching side of the german national team.

Loew should be sacked for taking Gomez off and also starting with Podolski.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby BayernLeb » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:44 pm

ballackfcb

Neuer should be captain, he is by far Germany's best player

:thumbup:
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:45 pm

And by the way who chooses the referees by the way? That moron was a shame to watch, he stopped the game every 5 minutes, although the fault of the loss rests with Germany itself
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:45 pm

MaCk0y wrote:What made me the most angry is at the final moments with the free kick, instead of just crossing the ball directly into the box, they passed it to Schweini and the referee whistled. There is no time left, and they pass the ball instead ? Where is the common sense with these players? If they had just crossed the ball into the box, something might have happened, who knows?

In fact the cross was coming straight to Neuer's head, then the camera switched. It would have been incredible if Neuer had scored.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team