You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-06-23] Germany vs Hungary

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:00 pm

Germany will win
67%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Hungary will win
33%

Total votes : 3

Re: [2021-06-23] Germany vs Hungary

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:52 pm

Dude, he was clearly going for that Hungarian crowd with it, dont know who it was, but he was pulling him to the ground to dont do that shit.

Its clearly provoking them, he also heard the Deutschland, Deutschland Homosexual chants before the game and the banners etc.. We all know the UEFA pulls the trigger for shit like this.. I dont blame him for actually doing it, dont get me wrong, but its still the UEFA. They even started a damn INVESTIGATION for Neuer just WEARING a captains band in rainbow color...
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"] Can't see tweet? Click here!

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Goretzka should be banned for provocation

#-o #-o #-o #-o

Anyway, the UEFA actually COULD investigate it, since he did it on purpose right in front of them with the clear intention to provoke them. But that would be so sad if the UEFA actually did that, that would only put them on the side with Hungary actually in this whole matter..

And Ramsey... Man what kind of rocks smack your head every day when you wake up?
Erm what?

Why is that intention "clear"? He was sending a message of companionship, not a provocation…
Otherwise… You could punish everyone celebrating in the opponent‘s half…
Usually such acts are punishable by a yellow card[/quote]Maybe yes, but for excessive celebration, not provocation…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:57 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Dude, he was clearly going for that Hungarian crowd with it, dont know who it was, but he was pulling him to the ground to dont do that shit.

Its clearly provoking them, he also heard the Deutschland, Deutschland Homosexual chants before the game and the banners etc.. We all know the UEFA pulls the trigger for shit like this.. I dont blame him for actually doing it, dont get me wrong, but its still the UEFA. They even started a damn INVESTIGATION for Neuer just WEARING a captains band in rainbow color...
Volland…
I thought it was just enthusiasm

But I agree it’s funny UEFA has no problem with:

- playing with fans in a pandemic

- forcing traumatized players to play a game

- hools in the stadiums

- courting dic(k)tators

But then snaps about a rainbow…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:59 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="Ottomeister87"][quote="ramsej84"] Can't see tweet? Click here!

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Goretzka should be banned for provocation

#-o #-o #-o #-o

Anyway, the UEFA actually COULD investigate it, since he did it on purpose right in front of them with the clear intention to provoke them. But that would be so sad if the UEFA actually did that, that would only put them on the side with Hungary actually in this whole matter..

And Ramsey... Man what kind of rocks smack your head every day when you wake up?
Erm what?

Why is that intention "clear"? He was sending a message of companionship, not a provocation…
Otherwise… You could punish everyone celebrating in the opponent‘s half…
Usually such acts are punishable by a yellow card[/quote]Maybe yes, but for excessive celebration, not provocation…[/quote]No ... I have seen it even in Malta premier league..
Provoking like celebrating under the opposing tm is not class
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to German National Team