You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Germany will win
4
67%
It will end in a draw
1
17%
Gibraltar will win
1
17%
 
Total votes : 6

Re: [2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Nothing to say about the match apart from kross' failed attempts on goal... And that both Khedira & Mustafi sang the N.Anthem.
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50049
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33061 times
Been thanked: 7195 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Postby JANCKER » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:13 pm

I don't see him try his shots at RM as often as he did with us or as he does for the NT... He doesn't have the 'license' to do that at RM except if he's sure that he's gonna score. :lol:
JANCKER

 

Re: [2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:12 am

Or else Penaldo is starting to cry..

Anyway, 4-0 against Gibraltar.. Even Low is not happy at all ''we should have scored a lot more games, 4 goals is not WC worthy''

Lol... But they also forget that these players have to play like 203039045919923 games a year, and atleast 3 or 4 are pointless NT matches...
Ottomeister13

 

Re: [2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Postby AllensRoten » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:45 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:Or else Penaldo is starting to cry..

Anyway, 4-0 against Gibraltar.. Even Low is not happy at all ''we should have scored a lot more games, 4 goals is not WC worthy''

Lol... But they also forget that these players have to play like 203039045919923 games a year, and atleast 3 or 4 are pointless NT matches...

Löw thinks he's Pep now lol. How about Löw for head coach after Pep???
User avatar
AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 247 times
Been thanked: 130 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Postby theundead » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:54 am

How was the match and the formation. I was very tired last night and went to sleep instead of staying awake till late to watch the match
theundead
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:46 pm
Location: Texas/Arkansas, USA
National Flag:
Pakistan
Has thanked: 694 times
Been thanked: 447 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:58 am

theundead wrote:How was the match and the formation. I was very tired last night and went to sleep instead of staying awake till late to watch the match

Loew wanted to emulate's fcb's tactics...


by the way who the hell is hector? I saw that he is a Koln player but I've never heard anything about him or saw him play...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50049
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33061 times
Been thanked: 7195 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Postby theundead » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:20 am

ramsej84 wrote:
theundead wrote:How was the match and the formation. I was very tired last night and went to sleep instead of staying awake till late to watch the match

Loew wanted to emulate's fcb's tactics...


by the way who the hell is hector? I saw that he is a Koln player but I've never heard anything about him or saw him play...


Thats one offensive formation. I dont think this is going to work against Spain for example. Its amazing how much rebuilding this team needs just because of the retirements of Klose and Lahm and not to forget the injuries to Gomez, Hummels, Reus and others
theundead
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:46 pm
Location: Texas/Arkansas, USA
National Flag:
Pakistan
Has thanked: 694 times
Been thanked: 447 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Postby runaway » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:53 am

The Good: Neuer, Muller, Goetze, Mustafi, Bellarabi
- Everytime Neuer touched the ball, the crowd cheered.
- Muller scoring Muller goals
- Goetze with a goal
- Mustafi and Bellarabi created a lot of chances in the right flank.
- Boateng nice curling shot that hit the post.

The Bad: Kroos, Podolski, Kruse
- Kroos and Podolski with their fcking long shots to space. This is fcking Gibraltar, what's with the hail mary shots. Kroos lost his patience in build up play?
- Kruse was involved in a 1-2 pass with Goetze's goal. Apart from that, nothing.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
User avatar
runaway
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3850
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 am
National Flag:
Philippines
Has thanked: 402 times
Been thanked: 1009 times

Re: [2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Postby DerKaiser » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:34 am

Horrible fans at the game whistling because they were not impressed....
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
User avatar
DerKaiser
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 pm
Location: Munich
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1215 times
Been thanked: 694 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:38 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:Anyway, 4-0 against Gibraltar.. Even Low is not happy at all ''we should have scored a lot more games, 4 goals is not WC worthy''

Well those 4 goals won me close to 60 euros so I'm not complaining. :D
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41347
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 14196 times
Been thanked: 11235 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Postby Jorsett » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:55 pm

runaway wrote:The Good: Neuer, Muller, Goetze, Mustafi, Bellarabi
- Everytime Neuer touched the ball, the crowd cheered.
- Muller scoring Muller goals
- Goetze with a goal
- Mustafi and Bellarabi created a lot of chances in the right flank.
- Boateng nice curling shot that hit the post.

The Bad: Kroos, Podolski, Kruse
- Kroos and Podolski with their fcking long shots to space. This is fcking Gibraltar, what's with the hail mary shots. Kroos lost his patience in build up play?
- Kruse was involved in a 1-2 pass with Goetze's goal. Apart from that, nothing.

Kruse played? Hahaha, I didn't even know/notice... #-o
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 pm
National Flag:
Norway
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 93 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Postby Kevinx67 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Why does Low play that stupid 3 in the back. It didn't work in the WC and it don't work now. Germany also need a real striker up front. Gomez needs to be in the squad.
Kevinx67
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:59 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Postby JANCKER » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:25 pm

With that 'stupid 3' formation Germany and Bayern ruled the World in the past, also known as a German traditional 3 men defense. :wink: And let Gomez play a game for Fiorentina first.
JANCKER

 

Re: [2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:30 pm

JANCKER wrote:With that 'stupid 3' formation Germany and Bayern ruled the World in the past, also known as a German traditional 3 men defense. :wink: And let Gomez play a game for Fiorentina first.

I kinda agree Löw shouldn't try to imitate Bayern at the moment. Yes, it makes sense to do so personnel-wise, but the football we are playing is way too complex for the NT. They just got too little time to practice together and I don't think they can make it work.
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8609
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3737 times
Been thanked: 3420 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2014-11-14] Germany vs Gibraltar

Postby JANCKER » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:42 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
JANCKER wrote:With that 'stupid 3' formation Germany and Bayern ruled the World in the past, also known as a German traditional 3 men defense. :wink: And let Gomez play a game for Fiorentina first.

I kinda agree Löw shouldn't try to imitate Bayern at the moment. Yes, it makes sense to do so personnel-wise, but the football we are playing is way too complex for the NT. They just got too little time to practice together and I don't think they can make it work.


But I don't think that is the case to make a drama either... I read many comments here during the WC suggesting that they'll lose it because of JLO. We know all what happened, some mouths shut, a trophy after 24 years was lifted despite all the Pep-Loew hypocrisy that was in the air.
JANCKER

 

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest