You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-06-23] Germany vs Ghana (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Result of the match?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Germany Wins
100%
Draw
No votes
Ghana Wins
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: [2010-06-23] Germany vs Ghana (WC2010)

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Schweini and Ozil seem to be injured. :( Hope it's not serious. The defense looked shaky. If the defense does not improve, we're going to see some goals. Super defensive tackle by Lahm though :!:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:Podolski is a dead cow. He walks all over the pitch. He passes like Badstuber does for Bayern going forward -> The first teammate he sees. At least Badstuber has an excuse he is a CB...

Seriously, why does Loew love him so much -.- its infuriating.

Podolski should have been subbed out (not Muller). Jansen for Boateng was a great substitution and I would like to see Kroos/Marin be the last sub not Trochowski.

Anyway, good win. We can beat England but we have to perform better than this. Ghana is a tough team they might surprise USA.

=D> =D> =D>

About Ozil: I think he was just tired. He was continuously running throughout the game and he isn't used to playing so many games in a short period of time. At least, he didn't seem in pain to me. I hope I'm right.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:38 pm

One of Uruguay, Korea, Ghana and USA will go to the semis now!!!!!!

But we should beat England, then Argentina to go to the semis!!!
It looks even harder than winning another world cup!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby podolski4life » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:44 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
About Ozil: I think he was just tired. He was continuously running throughout the game and he isn't used to playing so many games in a short period of time. At least, he didn't seem in pain to me. I hope I'm right.

Hopefully he was just fatigued, but I saw him limp toward the end.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:47 pm

One of Uruguay, Korea, Ghana and USA will go to the semis now!!!!!!

Uruguay.

We have it tough with Argentina...but dont worry the other side is harder. Spain vs Brazil would be LMAO. :D
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby The Spyware » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:55 pm

No comment on Loew it's really hard to decide who is worse he or Klinsmaan
Last edited by The Spyware on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby dambun » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:58 pm

The Spyware wrote:No comment on Loew it's really hard to decide how is worse he or Klinsmaan

Why???
He is a great coach.... But he has an inexperienced team...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:11 pm

It's confirmed, Mertesacker is the worst CB of the World Cup.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Well, we played without a striker. Cacau worked for the team but because of that we hadn't a killer in the box so out attacks weren't very succesful

IMO Cacau had to be replaced by Marin/Kroos so Podolski could play as striker.

ELEMENT, TELL US EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT BASTIAN'S INJURY !!!

BTW as I said before, this team NEEDED Ballack. We are missing him too much. This team hasn't god a real leader on the field. It has 0 personality. If Ballack was replacing Khedira, we would be much stronger.

I think that Capello is the kind of coach who can kick us out of the World Cup. Hope I'm wrong.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby The Spyware » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:26 pm

dambun wrote:
The Spyware wrote:No comment on Loew it's really hard to decide how is worse he or Klinsmaan

Why???
He is a great coach.... But he has an inexperienced team...

I Disagree completely he is a bad coach can't make the difference at any occasion
he just can prepare the players well phyisically and may be mentally and put the formation then nothing else he is nearly zero in every thing else
look at our midfield now for example very bad there is no clear role and he is the reason for that a very good player like khedira appears so bad
Schweini and Khdeira aren't working together at all there is no any instructions frow Loew for both just every on of them plays singly and also Khedira for about the most of the match plays up front in the final 1/3 of the pitch and Schweini is alone
Also his insisitance not to take Frings with him specially after Ballack was injured
what will we do now if schweini didn't play against England ?????????
also Playing Batsuber as LB and then Boateng and the leaving Aogo who is actually a LB out !
his insistance on podolski to play the 90 minutes today and against Serbia although he sucks too much

also the team doesn't play as a unit at all defensively and remember matcheswhen we wrer too bad like Croatia/Turkey/Spain/Finland/Russia in Germany
and still more to come od course
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby bavarezul13 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:27 pm

hmm...why the hell didn't germany concede a goal in last minutes???with a draw: optims:germany-usa;quarter finals:germany-uruguay/south korea...why the hell they wanted to confront england and argentina...i thought germans are smarter guys...but i guess i'm wrong...at least tonight they show me they are sooo noobs...any normal man would prefer confronting usa,uruguay or sotuh korea because it's reallly easy for germany to defeat those teams...but they choose england and argentina...good luck germany..i hoped winning this wc...but it seems like we don't wanna win it
bavarezul13
Getting the hang of it

Postby EQ Kimball » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Low makes mistakes. He is a great coach but does make some SERIOUSLY odd deicions. Like why he took out Jansen for Boeteng? And why he took out Klose during Australia game, when we were winning, it was a chance for Klose to put away more goals and bring the record back to GERMANY rather than SHET Brazil!

Moreover, today I'm glad he put Cacau and that he NEVER brought Gomez in.

Lastly, I can't WAIT to see Kroos in action, today, even though he played a little, I saw BRILLIANCE in him!!! I hope he gets to play more often.

Khadira, though he makes some good moves, ht SUCKS at times.

Mertesecker played like GARBAGE and made many many mistakes and he's slow. Fredrich is way better.

Last thing I wanna sa: All the players that are not German ie cacau, ozil, khadira...etc. for the most part have NO passion, no PRIDE, they get lazy let the ball out, they don't work hard in the sense that Schvein, Lahm, Klose, and others do. Plus it's disgusting to me when they don't sing the anthem.

Blah, I'm out of it that's why my post is so out of order.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby EQ Kimball » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:33 pm

bavarezul13 wrote:hmm...why the hell didn't germany concede a goal in last minutes???with a draw: optims:germany-usa;quarter finals:germany-uruguay/south korea...why the hell they wanted to confront england and argentina...i thought germans are smarter guys...but i guess i'm wrong...at least tonight they show me they are sooo noobs...any normal man would prefer confronting usa,uruguay or sotuh korea because it's reallly easy for germany to defeat those teams...but they choose england and argentina...good luck germany..i hoped winning this wc...but it seems like we don't wanna win it

STFU man, what kind of Pussy team is gonna let another team beat them so they could weasel their way into the finals?

This is DEUTSCHLAND, have some pride. We'll play and we'll play to beat anyone, win or lose.

SMH
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby walter » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Schweini and Lahm were outstanding. Schweini is the real engine of the team, hopefully the injury is not bad because I simply can't see neither Kroos or Aogo filling in his shoes. Kroos came in and he hardy helped defend the lead.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:38 pm

The Spyware ----> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team