You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-06-23] Germany vs Ghana (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Result of the match?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Germany Wins
100%
Draw
No votes
Ghana Wins
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: [2010-06-23] Germany vs Ghana (WC2010)

Postby Element » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:21 pm

MrLinky wrote:amburg with Aogo cleaning up behind him, shows that nothing much has changed about that. Since a draw would be enough for Ghana to make it through

No , A Draw wont be enough

If WE Draw and Serbia wins

Ghana 7 PTS
Serbia 6 PTS
Germany 4 PTS
Australia 1 PT
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:24 pm

He said a draw is enough for Ghana :)
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Element » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:32 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:He said a draw is enough for Ghana

My Bad :oops:

I knew that it was weird as MrLinky does not do those silly mistakes :D
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Under some circumstances a draw would be good for us too (if Serbia draws or loses), but I expect a total focus on win from our team...
Although I keep thinking that if we finish second, we'll have more chances of reaching semis, I wish we demolish them and show that Serbia game was just a break.

BTW we must be careful with handballs - Ghana won both PK with handballs :evil:

Element wrote:Euro2008 you mean

Yes, my mistake.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:41 pm

AvatarX wrote:Under some circumstances a draw would be good for us too (if Serbia draws or loses), but I expect a total focus on win from our team...
Although I keep thinking that if we finish second, we'll have more chances of reaching semis, I wish we demolish them and show that Serbia game was just a break.

BTW we must be careful with handballs - Ghana won both PK with handballs :evil:

Element wrote:Euro2008 you mean

Yes, my mistake.

Ghana's 2 Goals are identical

Both are PKS
Both Are PKS From Handballs
Both PKS were Shot and scored By Asamoah Gyan
Both Goals were Scored While the opponent had 10 players
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 am

The ref for this match is Brazilian and according to this article he was banned for six weeks in 2009 for suspected manipulation of matches. :shock:
http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball- ... ghana.html
The article says that in Brazil, he is called "Sheriff " because of the way he pulls out cards...

I hope that he doesn't continue from where the Spanish one before him had stopped.

In this WC he is the one who reffed England vs USA but it seems that the referee effect started being felt from the second group stage matches.
In 2006, he had reffed the first knockout match Germany - Sweden ( 2-0) in which he had red carded Lucic.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:39 am

Bayernbazi wrote:ted manipulation of matches.
The article says that in Brazil, he is called "Sheriff " because of the way he pulls out cards...

I hope that he doesn't continue from where the Spanish one before him had stopped.

In this WC he is the one who reffed England vs USA but it seems that the referee effect started being felt from the second group stage matches.
In 2006, he had reffed the first knockout match Germany - Sweden ( 2-0) in which he had red carded Lucic.

I Read that

but i think that this game will be The Best Game Referee wise
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Loew said that He is leaning towards Starting Cacau even though Kiessling and Gomez were great in the training

but he said that he will decide after The Last Training before the game because it is the most important one and After discussing with His Assistants
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Element wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:ted manipulation of matches.

I Read that

but i think that this game will be The Best Game Referee wise

Let's all hope so.
We have half the team on yellows!
If they guy is just half as card happy as the Spanish ref we'll be missing some players for the round of 16 match.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:04 pm

Element wrote:Loew said that He is leaning towards Starting Cacau even though Kiessling and Gomez were great in the training

but he said that he will decide after The Last Training before the game because it is the most important one and After discussing with His Assistants

I think Cacau is the best option, especially for the tactics and formation Low uses.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:09 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

How can't he see that Gomiss is completely useless for our playing

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

He shouldn't even been considered as an option

Other than that, I read that Badstuber is going to play as LB most likely adn that some media speculated with Podolski as striker and Jansen as LM :o
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Podolski as striker and Kroos as LM sounds better to me.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Whatever happens. Muller and Ozil need to play at least 70 minutes of the game. No subbing them out this time.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:58 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Podolski as striker and Kroos as LM sounds better to me.

Agree. I would be very happy with that formation.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:Whatever happens. Muller and Ozil need to play at least 70 minutes of the game. No subbing them out this time.

Ozil's Stamina is not that great , so he will/should either be subbed out at around the 75th minute.

And please let Kroos replace him not Gomez !!!!

About Mueller , He should play the whole 90 minutes
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team