You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-06-15] Germany vs France

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:00 pm

Germany will win
43%
It will end in a draw
No votes
France will win
57%

Total votes : 7

Re: [2021-06-15] Germany vs France

Postby FCB12Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:04 pm

I would recommend that we refrain from the "Hansi you are our only hope" rhetoric.
And this team should start from scratch. View yourselves as San Marino. work on beating Liechtenstein first.
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:05 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
bartsch wrote:Very winnable game, I would’ve taken a draw though. Disappointing. But this match shows that winning over Portugal on Saturday is very possible, so here’s hoping! Especially as I live in a very Portuguese town!

Based on the massive chances Germany had or what game did you watch tonight?

Anyway.. Volland comes in to take Goosens place as left back.. Low, please get a stroke overnight so Flick can take over for Portugal.

Luckily this abomination is over in 2 games already. Nothing more to say about this wackjob.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Asshole.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:07 pm

aterford wrote:Could anyone think of a downside to sacking Low right now and having Flick take over the next couple matches?
Voyeurism around the world suffering: no one‘ll scratch his balls on air anymore…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby rthebest » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:07 pm

Today's game and yesterday's Poland game showed Muller needs Lewandowski and Lewandowski needs Muller.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby envagyokazapad » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:08 pm

#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:Could anyone think of a downside to sacking Low right now and having Flick take over the next couple matches?
Voyeurism around the world suffering: no one‘ll scratch his balls on air anymore…

Good old scratch and sniff...ohh the classics
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:09 pm

Lewa could have been German
In fact he even wore the ,'90 kit
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bartsch » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:11 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
bartsch wrote:Very winnable game, I would’ve taken a draw though. Disappointing. But this match shows that winning over Portugal on Saturday is very possible, so here’s hoping! Especially as I live in a very Portuguese town!

Anyway.. Volland comes in to take Goosens place as left back.. Low, please get a stroke overnight so Flick can take over for Portugal.

Luckily this abomination is over in 2 games already. Nothing more to say about this wackjob.

They lost to an OG, and offside goals don’t impress me, so I’m not overly pessimistic as you are.
bartsch
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:12 pm

Anyway best action of the match by far....

Can't see tweet? Click here!
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby rthebest » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:14 pm

MUTU wrote:Germany cried for Mario Gomez today.

Or Choupo :lol: :lol:
rthebest
I post all the time

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Outis » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:15 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:

I expected worse... I agree that it gives hope against Portugal.
None of the French players scored today. Plus Goretzka will be back :mrgreen:
Don't expect great results but at least progressing to knockouts and avoiding humiliation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Outis
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:16 pm

MUTU wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:

Ever heard about figure of speach? Probably not. :coffee:
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:21 pm

bartsch wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:

They lost to an OG, and offside goals don’t impress me, so I’m not overly pessimistic as you are.

I ask you again, you talk about a Germany that had massive chances? Or literally one that ACTUALLY went onto goal? That played actually attacking? Or a Germany that backpassed all the time and didnt even have the balls to try and shoot from the distance, but rather decided to do another pass even after 75 minutes? A Germany that cant even create danger with Crosses/Corners or free kicks? They played the last 10 minutes as is they tried to hold a 1-1 instead of going for it. Doesnt matter if you lose 1-0 or 3-0 after all.

France didnt even go 100%, they just countered because it was all they needed. Portugal has a lot of quick and technical players. I wish Ginter, especially Hummels and Rudiger a lot of luck in there. Not that i rate Portugal that high, but they will probably try more as France had to do.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:31 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:[quote="bartsch"]Very winnable game, I would’ve taken a draw though. Disappointing. But this match shows that winning over Portugal on Saturday is very possible, so here’s hoping! Especially as I live in a very Portuguese town!

Ever heard about figure of speach? Probably not. :coffee:[/quote]
Ever heard of criminal hate speech on social media?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:38 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:

I didn't watch the game, but the app I follow had Germany's expected goals at 1.1 vs France's 0.28 fwiw
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:59 pm

Outis wrote:I expected worse... I agree that it gives hope against Portugal.

I dunno... tbh it felt like France weren't really trying, they never really upped the gear.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team