You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-09-06] Germany vs France

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:45 pm

Germany will win
75%
It will end in a draw
No votes
France will win
25%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2018-09-06] Germany vs France

Postby Jorge » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:12 pm

America USA wrote:Also selecting a second division player (Hector) does not look good for a top National Team.

I am in favor of leaving Hector out only if other big names are put temporarily on hold but this is not case so his call is fine.

BTW, the National Team won't look any worse since these same players lost their last competitive match against a team that included several players from the Korean domestic league and I hope that you agree with me that the K-League is below 2. Bundesliga. Even more, in that game there was a player on the field who plays for a K League second division which is probably Regional League level in Germany and he did just fine.
Jorge
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:07 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

weird I know...
Werner maybe for Brandt
and if Goretzka does not make it - I don't know!

Too narrow. Mbappe would have acres of spaces.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:09 pm

Jorge wrote:
America USA wrote:Also selecting a second division player (Hector) does not look good for a top National Team.

I am in favor of leaving Hector out only if other big names are put temporarily on hold but this is not case so his call is fine.

BTW, the National Team won't look any worse since these same players lost their last competitive match against a team that included several players from the Korean domestic league and I hope that you agree with me that the K-League is below 2. Bundesliga. Even more, in that game there was a player on the field who plays for a K League second division which is probably Regional League level in Germany and he did just fine.

That was a freak match though. If we could get a time machine and get them to play 10 more times, Germany would win all 10.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:17 pm

The asshole who scheduled this game for Thursday and the Peru one for Sunday should be flogged! ](*,)
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:27 pm

America USA wrote:The asshole who scheduled this game for Thursday and the Peru one for Sunday should be flogged! ](*,)
As if the Nations league is not enough!
Why the hell did they find the need to schedule a friendly?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:30 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
America USA wrote:The asshole who scheduled this game for Thursday and the Peru one for Sunday should be flogged! ](*,)

I’m ok the the friendly but the scheduling is just retarded! Logically the warm up game should be played before the competitive one and Germany vs France is a bigger game and more people will want to see this one so it makes more sense to have this big game on a Sunday rather than a stupid friendly.

Because of this fu¢ked up scheduling I’ll most likely be unable to watch this game live on Thursday afternoon!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:42 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

Actually for once there is a big need for friendlies if the NT wants to get back on track.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:47 pm

America USA wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

I’m ok the the friendly but the scheduling is just retarded! Logically the warm up game should be played before the competitive one and Germany vs France is a bigger game and more people will want to see this one so it makes more sense to have this big game on a Sunday rather than a stupid friendly.

Because of this fu¢ked up scheduling I’ll most likely be unable to watch this game live on Thursday afternoon!

It's Thursday for Germany. They didn't want to play all the matches at the same time and we'll have UEFA Nations League matches from 6th to 11th September. Germany will play a friendly on 9th September because they're allowed to do so only after the match against France. Rest assured that if the Nations League match was on 9th September, the friendly would have been on 6th September not 12th September.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Germany vs France should have been played on a Sunday. That way more people across the world would’ve been able to tune in and watch and not just Europeans. This is just poor scheduling.

I’m just pissed about the fact that I won’t be able to watch this game live!

America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:09 pm

America USA wrote:Germany vs France should have been played on Sunday. That way more people across the world would’ve been able to tune in and watch and not just Europeans. This is just poor scheduling.

I’m just pissed about the fact that I won’t be able to watch this game live!

Germany vs France has the prestige of being the tournament's opening match. The very first Nations League match ever.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:14 pm

Newly Crowned World Champions will be without theri #1 GK and team captain after he sustained an injury.

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/ca ... 802a.shtml
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:11 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Newly Crowned World Champions will be without theri #1 GK and team captain after he sustained an injury.

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/ca ... 802a.shtml

My word Germany were so bad this World Cup I didn't pay too much attention to the rest of the tournament, so when I read this for a moment I thought you were talking about Neuer :lol:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:08 pm

Still don't feel ready to watch international football again. Especially not this Germany team in a pointless "tournament"
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:44 pm

Lukas wrote:Still don't feel ready to watch international football again. Especially not this Germany team in a pointless "tournament"
England v Spain...
That will be interesting or maybe not...
I can't imagine your face if Eng beats Espana
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:45 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Lukas wrote:Still don't feel ready to watch international football again. Especially not this Germany team in a pointless "tournament"
England v Spain...
That will be interesting or maybe not...
I can't imagine your face if Eng beats Espana

Easy. I'll just say it's a pointless match. A glorified friendly and England usually do well in friendlies. Actually I probably won't even mention it as I'll just get "how did Germany do at the WC?"

Fortunately I'm in London for the final England cricket match of the summer while most of these matches are going on. Weather looks shit mind.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team