You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-03-27] Germany vs Brazil

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:45 pm

Germany will win
25%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Brazil will win
75%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2018-03-27] Germany vs Brazil

Postby America USA » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:45 pm

#12 wrote:Why get so worked up over what they say? I‘m pretty comfortable not being favorites... IIRC we weren’t in 2014 either...

You’re right I guess. Even in 2014 Brazil were the odds on massive favourites and Spain were the in form team going into it. Germany were considered good but not favourites.

However, how can people seriously place France above Germany?! That lot just bottled a 2-0 lead at Home and lost to Colombia. FFS, Deschamps is such an underwhelming manager.

EDIT: I swear to God every Pundit I’ve watched and every Non-German/German team forums I have read are all so anti-German. Almost nobody has picked Germany to retain it. “Ze Germans” wtf? I guess it is fear and envy of Die Mannschaft that leads people to hate on the German NT and undermine them all the time.
Last edited by America USA on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:49 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Winners and Losers from the international break according to BILD

Winners:
Mueller
Werner
Plattenhardt
Draxler
Ter Stegen

Losers:
Mario Gomez
Sane
Guendogan
Trapp

Why exactly is Draxler a winner?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:00 pm

Julian Draxler (24)

Will bei der WM unbedingt auf der linken Seite wirbeln. Spielte in beiden Tests von Beginn an, hat aktuell leichte Vorteile gegenüber Reus (war nicht dabei) und Sané (spielte schwach).
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Previous

Return to German National Team