You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-07-03] Germany vs Argentina (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Which Team Will Pass To The Next Round?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 am

Germany
100%
Argentina
No votes

Total votes : 23

Re: [2010-07-03] Germany vs Argentina (WC2010)

Postby MunchenFC » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:09 am

“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:41 am

The key to neutralize Argentina is attack and attack. They get mad when they don't have the ball and their defense is not solid at all (Just see Micho.. lol). Jonas is a joke as FB, Otamendi is good but not great neither. Heinze is doing good but.. we all know him. Samuel is the best there IMO.

If Lahm is going to play as LB, Kedhira or Schweini must help him. He should stay attacking as usual.

Argentina might be playing good, but it's only because of a few players, they don't work as a team and I'm sure that if Germany does everything right they will eliminate them easily. I expect to see Muller+Ozil+Marin at some point owning the defense :D
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby dambun » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:41 am

It's hilarious :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:10 am

shileno wrote:The key to neutralize Argentina is attack and attack.

=D> =D> =D>

Has Loew or anyone commented on Lahm's position? He might move to LB because of Messi, but I'm not sure if I want it to happen. He might have become too used to playing RB now and I don't want Lahm to have a below-average game.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:22 pm

I don't know if someone has noticed this, but if we defeat Argentina ( =D> :D \:D/ ) we will surely miss some of these players for the next round

Philipp Lahm, Arne Friedrich, Sami Khedira, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Mesut Özil, Cacau and Thomas Müller

Because they all have 1 yellow card :| Imagine reaching the semifinals without Schweini, Khedira or both :| Or without Lahm :|

:cry:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Messi did not train today because he is sick !!!

And guys i have a feeling that Germany is going to lose even though i dont want this to happen

(But i wont change my prediction in AVATARX game , i put it 2-1 For Germany ,because when i look at it , i BELIEVE that it is going to end like this)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Element wrote:(But i wont change my prediction in AVATARX game , i put it 2-1 For Germany ,because when i look at it , i BELIEVE that it is going to end like this)

My prediction is 3-2 for Germany :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby dambun » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:20 pm

AvatarX wrote:My prediction is 3-2 for Germany

Mine, too :mrgreen:

We have a great chance to win and go to the semis, IMO....
But every good team also needs luck... hope we have enough luck tomorrow....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:40 pm

dambun wrote:
AvatarX wrote:My prediction is 3-2 for Germany

Mine, too :mrgreen:

Mine too. :D

I believe we have a great chance of winning if the referee doesn't ruin the game. I think our offense is good enough to make Maradona cry. Of course, in a game between two powerhouses, nothing can be predicted for certain...
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby armbrust » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:27 pm

i believe in paul 8)
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby armbrust » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Morgen ist es endlich so weit. Im Viertelfinale wartet auf uns Argentinien. Das gesamte Trainerteam hat uns optimal vorbereitet. Ich schätze die Argentinier stärker ein als England. Heute ist Brasilien ausgeschieden. Die Brasilianer gehörten für mich zu den Topfavoriten. Das Wetter muss bei euch ja super sein. Ich wüns ...ch euch morgen einen tollen und vor allem erfolgreichen Fußballnachmittag! Euer Philipp
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MunchenFC » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:18 am

Element wrote:(But i wont change my prediction in AVATARX game , i put it 2-1 For Germany ,because when i look at it , i BELIEVE that it is going to end like this)

My prediction is 3-2 for Germany :)

That has been my prediction for a while as well, although I'll settle with any score that has Germany coming out on top.
Even 1 - 0 with Micho scoring an excellent own goal. :D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby The Spyware » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:23 am

MunchenFC wrote:

Even 1 - 0 with Micho scoring an excellent own goal. :D

:mrgreen:
Our Biggest Hope
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby shileno » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:50 am

Mine is 4-1 lol

They must stay calm, specially their best players. Against Spain they need their best team.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:49 am

MunchenFC wrote:Even 1 - 0 with Micho scoring an excellent own goal. :D

As long as it's spectacular.... :wink:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team