You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-07-03] Germany vs Argentina (WC2010)

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Which Team Will Pass To The Next Round?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 am

Germany
100%
Argentina
No votes

Total votes : 23

Re: [2010-07-03] Germany vs Argentina (WC2010)

Postby Element » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Cacau is going to miss Vs Argentina

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/d ... -loew.html
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pavlos21 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:11 pm

any news about the scandal with the fake passport of ozil?
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:22 pm

pavlos21 wrote:any news about the scandal with the fake passport of ozil?

Hiddink said " Too Bad that Oezil has Picked the Wrong National Team , He is a Modern Football player that i could use in my team"

This ******* Newspaper Called "AS" Translated it Wrongly

The Wrong translation said that Hiddink said " Ozil's Passport is a fake and that his documents he used are Fake"

So when Hiddink Read about this STUPID Translation

He Made A Statement to Sport-Bild , he said that He only said " Too Bad that Oezil has Picked the Wrong National Team , He is a Modern Football player that i could use in my team"

And that he did not say anything About Oezils Passport

Conclusion : AS is The Most sh!T Newspaper , and **** AS
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby pavlos21 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:27 pm

i just saw it now.it was bullsh1t as always
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Schweinsteiger Attacked The Argentinian NT

Schweinsteiger said "It has started Before the Match , How they Try to influence the Referee, This is without Respect , but this is Also how The Argentinians are" (He meant the NT)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Element wrote:Schweinsteiger said "It has started Before the Match , How they Try to influence the Referee, This is without Respect , but this is Also how The Argentinians are" (He meant the NT)

They are. Remember after the game in WC2006, they cost Frings the send off in the next match with their behavior.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby slyk » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:53 am

Element wrote:Schweinsteiger Attacked The Argentinian NT

Schweinsteiger said "It has started Before the Match , How they Try to influence the Referee, This is without Respect , but this is Also how The Argentinians are" (He meant the NT)

Yes they've been doing that for years...before the game VS Nigeria Maradona said the Ref should crack down on foul play and that Refs should know the meaning of fair play; thats just funny coming from him. He wanted the Ref to call aggressive and close marking as fouls, giving room for his players to act and basically get calls for it. Despite how good the NT is, this is one side that is not so good.

But Germany shouldn't indulge in these mind games, as that energy is better served on the pitch; also this could derail the mindset of any one of the young players. Hope Germany can remain focus and knock Argentina out.....
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Element wrote:Schweinsteiger said "It has started Before the Match , How they Try to influence the Referee, This is without Respect , but this is Also how The Argentinians are" (He meant the NT)

They are. Remember after the game in WC2006, they cost Frings the send off in the next match with their behavior.

As Expected , Maradona could not keep his mouth Shut and responded "What's Going on Schweinsteiger , are you nervous ? I dont care when you talk about things like this , we want Revenge for 2006"

and also an Argentinian newspaper called El Clarlin (this always has good knowledge like Bild in Germany) said that Maradona will mostly switch to a 4-4-2 classic

and put Gutierrez as RM instead of Angel Di Maria , because Gutierrez is stronger defensively , and also Samuel is not fit enough for the Game
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby The Spyware » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Pastori will start also
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Gutierrez totally owned Lahm in the friendly we played a few months ago. The good thing is that Lahm plays as RB, so if Gutierrez plays a RM they won't see each other

Pastore? I hope he doesn't play because he is REALLY GOOD. BE CAREFUL WITH HIM. He is a great young and talented midfielder. He makes sick passes and that would kill our slow defense.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:41 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Gutierrez totally owned Lahm in the friendly we played a few months ago. The good thing is that Lahm plays as RB, so if Gutierrez plays a RM they won't see each other

I Remember that

Gutierrez Destroyed Lahm , and i mean totally

But Gutierrez also plays LM !!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:48 pm

I Remember that

Gutierrez Destroyed Lahm , and i mean totally

Yes. I am worried about this guy. He was way too strong. Lahm was bouncing off his shoulders.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby armbrust » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:32 pm

@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Yes, he had some flu symptoms but he is expected to play
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby The Spyware » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:54 am

I think the problem for us is that the zone in which Messi should receives the ball is a point of weakness for us which is the distance between (Schwini and Khedira) and the Four defenders
well in the first 15 or 20 minutes in the second half against the sh!tty england we were really weak in that area and

Unfortunaltely it's the same area in which Messi receives the ball and make the danger #-o
A good point is that against Mexico alot of balls Messi came back to their own half to receive the ball from the start of the attacking move,I have high hopes in the stupidity of Maradona to repeat the same tactics specially if he starts with veron and Mascherano or Mascherano only who have no abilites in passing effectively forward and all their passes are easy horizontal passes and so Messi will have to come back to the Argentina's half then it will be no dangerous at all for us
But if Pastori starts in the CM poition besides Mashcerano then that wouldn't be the case because this guy is brilliant really and passes the ball accurately and fastly forward which will fit Messi alot

another point is that the Argentine's CDMs or CMs are very weak in pressing specially because Maradona Plays players who don't fit in the CM positon at all and that will be the case with Pastori

One Final thing is that ِArgentina always start the match very strongley and they Depend on surprising the oppent with very good display and high tempo in the first 20 or 30 minutes and all their first halves(except the one against Greece) ended and they have scored one or two Goals, So hope we can survive the first half against them
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team