You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

German Youth Discussions

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

German Youth Discussions

Postby bmguy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:09 am

I wonder why there's no thread for youth talent scout discussion. Any dedicated hearts to German football here that know the insider news from clubs ? :D
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Re: German Youth Discussions

Postby FCB12Forever » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:02 pm

I don't know insider news, but I have some good interest on this topic. Scouting German players is and always will be one of Bayern's priorities.

Just apart from Arp, Wintzheimer, Meier, (which we tend to know), I am very interested in David Otto of TSG U19. He scored 19 in 13 games plus 7 assists, which goes to 2 goals per game. He recently scored 3 goals against FC Heidenheim in the U19 league. Hoffe is still No. 1 in the SW Junior-BL. Curiously there is NO videos about his playstyle and even his pictures are scarce.
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCB12Forever » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:34 pm

Unbelievable defeat for Germany U19, 2 - 5 against Norway. Wtf has gone wrong ?
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby America USA » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Great news for German Youth football. Germany beat Holland 4-1 today and our very own Wintzheimer scored a brace! :D

This means Germany have qualified for the main competition in Finland this summer. The only surprise for me personally is that how Arp was not selected :|

EDIT: Unfortunately Germany did not qualify for the Final tournament because Scotland bottled a 4-2 advantage against Norway and Norway scored a winning penalty in the 91st minute. That means Germany and Norway were level on points but Norway qualify for the main competition on head to head tiebreaker rather than Goal difference.
America USA
I post all the time

Postby FCB12Forever » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:34 am

America USA wrote:Great news for German Youth football. Germany beat Holland 4-1 today and our very own Wintzheimer scored a brace! :D

This means Germany have qualified for the main competition in Finland this summer. The only surprise for me personally is that how Arp was not selected :|

EDIT: Unfortunately Germany did not qualify for the Final tournament because Scotland bottled a 4-2 advantage against Norway and Norway scored a winning penalty in the 91st minute. That means Germany and Norway were level on points but Norway qualify for the main competition on head to head tiebreaker rather than Goal difference.

UNFASSBAR. I cannot believe Germany was eliminated because they lost to Norway 2-5, while was able to crush the Dutch U19 4-1. Goddamn Norway was trampled by the Dutch 6-1!!!

Wintzheimer (the Bayern U19 scoring machine) scored 1 goal against Scotland and 2 goals against Netherlands. But I heard he did not start against Norway.

I would be more than happy to see Wintzheimer and Kai Havertz graduate from the U19 and start for the U21. It will be interesting, and I predict they will be a destructive force in the U21 squad.
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to German National Team