You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German national team thread

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.
 

Should Joachim Löw remain the German coach?

Yes, he is a great coach.
3
9%
Yes, because at the moment there's not many options.
6
18%
No, he should resign as Germany needs a new direction.
13
39%
No, he should be fired as he's doing a terrible job.
11
33%
 
Total votes : 33

Re: General German national team thread

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:48 pm

The Olympic tm.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

I have noticed some imp players from the 21s missing
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 52129
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33941 times
Been thanked: 7394 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby Ottomeister87 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:38 pm

Yeah, because Buli clubs are not retarded.. They had the U21.. EC.. Copa.. Gold Cup.. Olympia you dont have to let them go for. That would make some players miss the complete summer camps. Kuntz also complained about the buli clubs in this matter.

Who actually gives a shit about the Olympia soccer tournament.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time
 
Posts: 1160
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 144 times
Been thanked: 301 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:18 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19218
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 6008 times
Been thanked: 4706 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General German national team thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:25 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 52129
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33941 times
Been thanked: 7394 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:55 pm

Totally agree, time someone bashed Kroos his playing style. Querpass Legend.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time
 
Posts: 1160
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 144 times
Been thanked: 301 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:02 pm

He should shut up about Kroos, it comes across as salty.

Even if he is right, it's such a stupid thing to say, because it's serving a golden occasion to the trolls in a silver platter.
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9051
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3848 times
Been thanked: 3566 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby America USA » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:24 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:He should shut up about Kroos, it comes across as salty.

Even if he is right, it's such a stupid thing to say, because it's serving a golden occasion to the trolls in a silver platter.

No he must not shut up because some people have an unfavorable opinion of him. He's a free man living in a democratic state and can speak his mind as he wishes (so long as he's not encouraging violence against anyone)

Anyways whatever he said was spot on. Löw was an arrogant asshole with clear favorites and of course Kroos was his chief disciple! A Kimmich, Goretzka, Müller midfield has worked at Bayern and it would make natural sense to select the same guys for Germany but Löw had to show horn his favorite Kroos. I don't care if people think he's being salty because he's speaking the truth.

And before #12 comes in with his tax criminal insults, Yes Uli was found guilty and did his time. He paid his debts to society and him being an ex convict should not always be used as a Whataboutism against Uli with respect to other topics that he's asked to comment on by journalists. It's not as if he's lecturing anyone on honesty or tax related matters. The journalists asked him something related to German soccer and he's simply stating his opinion in response to the questions.
User avatar
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3734
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 653 times
Been thanked: 1162 times

Re: General German national team thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:31 am

America USA wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:He should shut up about Kroos, it comes across as salty.

Even if he is right, it's such a stupid thing to say, because it's serving a golden occasion to the trolls in a silver platter.

No he must not shut up because some people have an unfavorable opinion of him. He's a free man living in a democratic state and can speak his mind as he wishes (so long as he's not encouraging violence against anyone)

Anyways whatever he said was spot on. Löw was an arrogant asshole with clear favorites and of course Kroos was his chief disciple! A Kimmich, Goretzka, Müller midfield has worked at Bayern and it would make natural sense to select the same guys for Germany but Löw had to show horn his favorite Kroos. I don't care if people think he's being salty because he's speaking the truth.

And before #12 comes in with his tax criminal insults, Yes Uli was found guilty and did his time. He paid his debts to society and him being an ex convict should not always be used as a Whataboutism against Uli with respect to other topics that he's asked to comment on by journalists. It's not as if he's lecturing anyone on honesty or tax related matters. The journalists asked him something related to German soccer and he's simply stating his opinion in response to the questions.


Ok, Uli, no one's is questioning your precious "constitutional rights". I'm not even saying he is wrong. But he does come across as stupid and as a man who still can't get over Kroos leaving Bayern and winning almost as many CLs as the club in it's entire history.

PD: I literally aplaude people who dodge taxes, don't care that he did.

PD2: I also do agree that Löw is an asshole and should have ditched Kroos, but that's not here nor there... If someone outside the club says it, fine, but if our board members are gonna keep being annoying loudmouths at least they should try not to make it extremely ease for everyone to mock them.

PD3: if you can't realize that Hoeneß should STFU after the Bernat and Boateng comments a few years ago, no one can help you.
Last edited by PunkCapitalist on Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9051
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3848 times
Been thanked: 3566 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:07 am

My view on Uli - sometimes I see him as a big mouth and what he says come back to bite him, but on occasions he is spot on.
As was (is) Kaiser Franz after all.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 52129
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33941 times
Been thanked: 7394 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby Fénix » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:10 am

ramsej84 wrote:My view on Uli - sometimes I see him as a big mouth and what he says come back to bite him, but on occasions he is spot on.
As was (is) Kaiser Franz after all.

We may live in a free world, but definitely not in the perfect world. :mrgreen:

All 3 of them(Uli, Kaiser, Rolex) did far more great stuff for Bayern than damage.
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12339
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 5491 times
Been thanked: 5154 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:36 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 52129
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33941 times
Been thanked: 7394 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby America USA » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:15 pm

@Punk- It's not as if Uli is going to the Media to vilify Kroos. It was an interview and he was asked a question and he responded it in his own unique way. Love him or hate him for that but he's still entitled to his opinion in a free world.

Also how is his previous comments about Bernat/Boateng relevant here? This is a completely different conversation he's having. And just because he said something regrettable in the past doesn't mean he can't talk about anything in the future. That's not how the world works otherwise a lot of people would have to be silenced for eternity.



The DFB have themselves to blame for this shambles. Not firing Löw in 2018 was a disastrous decision. He should have been fired the next day of the South Korean defeat and Kuntz promoted. Löw last few years have had a damning impact on the NT. It remains to be seen if Flick can do a 180 with this team in the near future
User avatar
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3734
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 653 times
Been thanked: 1162 times

Re: General German national team thread

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:19 am

Tbh, the words Hoeness used about Boateng werent even that bad. But people who dont understand German at all, translate it to something completely different.

He basically said that he felt that Boa isnt his true self anymore and that a change of air could be the right thing for him. Is that so bad? Imo not at all..

Anyway about the Kroos shit, he said what EVERYONE thinks..

Funny thing is that Markus Babbel slammed Hoeness for these comments about Kroos, while a week prior Mr Babbel was slamming Sane completely for his performance with Germany.. All in all, they all dont have any balls.

Its like you say something negative about someone, and you get treated on social media like you bashed someone head in with a stone.. But what else to expect with this damn butthurt generation..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time
 
Posts: 1160
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 144 times
Been thanked: 301 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby #12 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:17 pm

America USA wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:He should shut up about Kroos, it comes across as salty.

Even if he is right, it's such a stupid thing to say, because it's serving a golden occasion to the trolls in a silver platter.

No he must not shut up because some people have an unfavorable opinion of him. He's a free man living in a democratic state and can speak his mind as he wishes (so long as he's not encouraging violence against anyone)

Anyways whatever he said was spot on. Löw was an arrogant asshole with clear favorites and of course Kroos was his chief disciple! A Kimmich, Goretzka, Müller midfield has worked at Bayern and it would make natural sense to select the same guys for Germany but Löw had to show horn his favorite Kroos. I don't care if people think he's being salty because he's speaking the truth.

And before #12 comes in with his tax criminal insults, Yes Uli was found guilty and did his time. He paid his debts to society and him being an ex convict should not always be used as a Whataboutism against Uli with respect to other topics that he's asked to comment on by journalists. It's not as if he's lecturing anyone on honesty or tax related matters. The journalists asked him something related to German soccer and he's simply stating his opinion in response to the questions.
Huh? When have I ever referred to that negatively? I am pretty sure you must be mistaken- unless it was in y frenzy where I was already fucking pissed at him…

Maybe you meant someone else but fell back on your vendetta MO
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27219
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1365 times
Been thanked: 6082 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:36 pm

User avatar
DRvad14
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2973
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:40 pm
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 2003 times
Been thanked: 1703 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests