You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German national team thread

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Should Joachim Löw remain the German coach?

Yes, he is a great coach.
9%
Yes, because at the moment there's not many options.
18%
No, he should resign as Germany needs a new direction.
39%
No, he should be fired as he's doing a terrible job.
33%

Total votes : 33

Re: General German national team thread

Postby #12 » Fri May 07, 2021 7:23 pm

Fénix wrote:
MUTU wrote:Imagine if Germans would do the same to all the players who were born in Germany and decided to play for Turkey or the US

They can't. They are in genes vaccinated for centuries against those emotions, haha. :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Or else they would be like you Maltese, Italians, Croats, Serbs, Polish, Bulgarians, Spaniards, etc. :P

Spoiler: show
Don't you dare to hit the name Borna - the first Croatian duke in the 6th-7th century was called Borna. :P Guess what, even women are called Borna. Vanja, Borna, Saša, Matija - all unisex names.
Andrea/Andreja is a feminine name in Croatia unlike in Italy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I laughed my ass off as a child when I heard or saw Italian men with the name Andrea. :mrgreen:
Dude, it’s not even ONE century since we vandalized the whole continent for nationalistic shit... For the second time within 25 years...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 07, 2021 8:25 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:population of Germany ; 83.02 million (2019)
population of Croatia ; 4.076 million (2019)
Population of the moon: 1 American Flag...

So?
Just pathetic
Why don't try to add Polska Czechia Belgium Austria Holland and parts of France while you are at it you will have more to choose from ..
Oh ok you have got the Afghans Syrians and Iraqis as well
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri May 07, 2021 8:28 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:population of Germany ; 83.02 million (2019)

So?
Just pathetic
Why don't try to add Polska Czechia Belgium Austria Holland and parts of France while you are at it you will have more to choose from ..
Also, a non-corrupt government and 4 World Cups... So?
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 07, 2021 8:32 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]population of Germany ; 83.02 million (2019)

So?
Just pathetic
Also, a non-corrupt government and 4 World Cups... So?[/quote]Two world cups
The others were won by West Germany
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri May 07, 2021 8:40 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="ramsej84"]population of Germany ; 83.02 million (2019)

So?
Just pathetic
Also, a non-corrupt government and 4 World Cups... So?[/quote]Two world cups
The others were won by West Germany[/quote]Where do you think I live?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 07, 2021 11:41 pm

Fénix wrote:
MUTU wrote:Imagine if Germans would do the same to all the players who were born in Germany and decided to play for Turkey or the US

They can't. They are in genes vaccinated for centuries against those emotions, haha. :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: That's why Germans are Germans. Or else they would be like you Maltese or us Croats or Serbs, Polish, Bulgarians, Spaniards, Portuguese, Russians, etc. :P Assimilated Germans felt the Slavic 'humor penetration' after centuries here. :)

Spoiler: show
Don't you dare to hit the name Borna - the first Croatian duke in the 6th-7th century was called Borna. :P Guess what, even women are called Borna. Vanja, Borna, Saša, Matija - all unisex names.
Andrea/Andreja is a feminine name in Croatia unlike in Italy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I laughed my ass off as a child when I heard or saw Italian men with the name Andrea. :mrgreen:
Hahaha over here we use Andrea both for males and females.

At school there was an an Andrea who was so quiet and reserved that pretty much no one outside our class knew she existed. Once I mentioned her to a friend and he was so clueless as to who she is that the first question he asked was “is this Andrea a guy or a girl?” :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lukas » Fri May 07, 2021 11:51 pm

The only Andreas in the UK are women between 40 and 60 years old :lol:

My local MP (a very right wing, Brexit supporting conservative) is one. Also my uncle has been married twice to ladies called Andrea, and been divorced both times!
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat May 08, 2021 1:15 am

Lukas wrote:The only Andreas in the UK are women between 40 and 60 years old

My local MP (a very right wing, Brexit supporting conservative) is one. Also my uncle has been married twice to ladies called Andrea, and been divorced both times!
Hahaha Andrea is probably the most common female name in Spanish (at least south american) for the previous generation (between 15-35yo), alongside "Daniela".
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat May 08, 2021 4:11 am

This is the clear example of what I was saying regarding Musiala.

If you want the German passport because your mum is German then be my guest. BUT this guy was born in Croatia, lived in Croatia for 20 years and has represented Croatia U14, U15, U16, U17, U18, U19 and U21

And now that he is 23 years old and the Euros are around the corner he conveniently decided to obtain the German passport. If he gets called up by Germany it would be an absolute joke.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Sat May 08, 2021 11:35 am

The representing, meh... But yeah, if he really lived there for like 5/6 of his life, it‘s kinda weird...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Mon May 10, 2021 10:25 am

Yesterday officially Borna Sosa confirmed for Croatian media that he opted for Germany NT. [source]

But 3-4 days ago one Croatian guy said it isn't going to happen because of one FIFA rule that was introduced in the last 2-3 years.

Kicker [source]
also brings this barrier that nobody counted on it to make his transfer to Germany NT successful because it's a violation of the FIFA rule.
in English [source]

So it's clear that Borna missed his train 2-3 years ago(when he looked like an amateur just like 6-7 months ago at Stuttgart as well) and to make it possible FIFA must violate its own rule to make Sosa's decision reality.

This means he is forever lost for Germany and even for BiH(if they ever even imagined to pull his true parents' origins and not mother's place of birth in a Gastarbeiter family :P ).

Now it's all about the "law thing" to 'interpret' it in the way to make a shit pie as usual and to go full dumb like FFP interpretations from elite clubs in front of CAS in the last 10 years. :lol:

Both Croatian and German media put the question mark on the end of article titles.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Tue May 11, 2021 7:13 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Sosa isn't going to become Germany player what Bierhoff confirmed and wished him all the best.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed May 12, 2021 4:07 am

Spain has done the same with Aymeric Laporte. But this case is a little bit different and he will be allowed to play for Spain.

What an absolute joke. I remember back in the day when he was eligible to play for both NTs and he opted for France. He actually made the French squad more than once but apparently he never played a single minute.

And now that he's not gonna make the Euro squad with France he decides to make a last minute switch as Spain is quite short in the CB position :lol:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 12, 2021 6:42 am

What a circus...

At least the rules should state... Once called (no need to play a single minute) at Senior level or played at U21, ,that is it...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed May 12, 2021 8:00 am

ramsej84 wrote:What a circus...

At least the rules should state... Once called (no need to play a single minute) at Senior level or played at U21, ,that is it...

But then you'd have been pissed off that Kevin-Prince Boateng didn't represent the blood of the father because of the rule.

Or Musiala.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team