You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German national team thread

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Should Joachim Löw remain the German coach?

Yes, he is a great coach.
6%
Yes, because at the moment there's not many options.
19%
No, he should resign as Germany needs a new direction.
42%
No, he should be fired as he's doing a terrible job.
32%

Total votes : 31

Re: General German national team thread

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:39 pm

Loew should be man enough to step down
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:45 pm

I hate the guy. If you turn on someone you once used to admire, especially when he won the World Cup, you know they’re doing a terrible job
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:24 am

Is he still there?

Come on appoint Kuntz after the U21 Euros and that's it
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:53 am

No chance for an early dismissal.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:27 pm

MUTU wrote:No chance for an early dismissal.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Ok may they enjoy their pt in the Euros
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:39 pm

I would love a friendly pre Euros Malta v Germany
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:28 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby America USA » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:17 am

The Nose digger has killed the fan passion I once had for Die Mannschaft. For the first time in I don't know how many years an international break went by and I didn't even notice. I didn't watch a single German match.

Losing to a below mediocre NT like North Macedonia is as disgraceful for a footballing national of Germany's status as the 0-6 mauling at the hands of España.

I can legit see Germany finishing bottom of the Group in the Euros again. The Germans are up against two of the best and favorites in France and Portugal and Hungary are no pushovers.

longeleven wrote:
Although DFB confirm again Loew will not be axed cause of this defeat but seeing him falling like this is one of my enjoyment =D>

Same here. I really like seeing that turd Löw lose and it makes me feel vindicated because after Russia 2018 I was calling for him to be sacked everywhere (IRL and Online) but many arrogant Germans (including some on this forum) opposed appointing Kuntz and supported the preposterous decision of sticking with Löw after that World Cup. Since then it's been 3 years down the drain.

I don't even watch Germany play anymore and if the Mannschaft finishes with 0 points at the Euros then the German people have to see heads roll and must ask for the resignation of all authority figures at the DFB who thought it was a smart idea to persevere with Löw. The EURO is already over for Deutschland
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:58 am

I don't want to defend Löw cause he should have been fired long time ago. But at the same time it's really hard to be a NT coach nowadays.

Nobody likes NT football anymore unless there is a big tournament like the Euro or the World Cup and even the players prioritise club football and sometimes they prefer not to play to avoid injuries or Löw has to negotiate with their clubs the amount of playing time they will get

It's very difficult for a coach to create a solid team when you only have 2-3 matches every 3 months and can't play the same team for 2 games in a row.

Then If he calls up too many Bayern players he is an a*****e but at the same time he is an idiot for not calling up Müller, Boateng and Hummels :lol: :crazy:
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby America USA » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:09 pm

A National team must consist of the best eleven outfield players a nation has. If you can't get along with someone then that's too bad. In all jobs some employees and managers don't look eye to eye but they remain professional because there's a job to be done.

Not calling up Hummels and a resurgent Boateng is retarded when instead Löw elects to start guys like Rudiger, Tah and Ginter :wtf: :lolno:

Müller has been Bayern's most reliable player since his expulsion from the NT and merits a recall but only reason Löw refuses to do so is because of his elephant sized ego

Also Löw fully deserves all criticism for overplaying Bayern players like Leon, Joshua, Serge and Leroy because his whole gimmick since the Russian failure has been "giving the youngsters a chance". Something at which he has monumentally failed given that he even refused to give guys like Neuhaus, Musiala, Wirtz and Younes sufficient game time.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:48 am

He gets criticised for not calling up Müller and Boateng ... fair enough. But then he also gets criticised for calling up too many Bayern players !!! :roll:

So what is he meant to do then? :?

And by the way, I think Germany could field a very strong team in the Euro but I'm not sure where would Müller play. He definitely needs a #9 next to him like Lewy or Choupo Moting and Germany don't have that.

And also I'd like to see Kimmich playing RB in this tournament. With Kroos, Gündogan and Goretzka our midfield is probably the best in Europe, so Kimmich could cover the RB spot which otherwise would be occupied by GINTER or any other mediocre player

----------------------- Neuer ---------------------------
Kimmich -------- Süle --- Hummels ---------- XXXX
--------- Goretzka -- Kroos -- Gündogan -----------
Sane ----------------- Werner ---------------- Gnabry

Not that Sane or Werner are playing particularly well at the moment, but that trio was really enjoyable to watch last year. And there is good depth with Müller, Havertz, Reus...

For the CB position Hummels definitely needs to return. Then Süle and Rüdiger should fight for the extra spot.

For the LB position... :? anyone except that GOSENS guy from Atalanta.
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:39 am

YlonenXabi wrote:He gets criticised for not calling up Müller and Boateng ... fair enough. But then he also gets criticised for calling up too many Bayern players !!! :roll:

So what is he meant to do then? :?

And by the way, I think Germany could field a very strong team in the Euro but I'm not sure where would Müller play. He definitely needs a #9 next to him like Lewy or Choupo Moting and Germany don't have that.

And also I'd like to see Kimmich playing RB in this tournament. With Kroos, Gündogan and Goretzka our midfield is probably the best in Europe, so Kimmich could cover the RB spot which otherwise would be occupied by GINTER or any other mediocre player

----------------------- Neuer ---------------------------
Kimmich -------- Süle --- Hummels ---------- XXXX
--------- Goretzka -- Kroos -- Gündogan -----------
Sane ----------------- Werner ---------------- Gnabry

Not that Sane or Werner are playing particularly well at the moment, but that trio was really enjoyable to watch last year. And there is good depth with Müller, Havertz, Reus...

For the CB position Hummels definitely needs to return. Then Süle and Rüdiger should fight for the extra spot.

For the LB position... :? anyone except that GOSENS guy from Atalanta.
Goosens is good ... bayern and juve are both monitoring him... believe it or not.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:58 am

Bayern? I highly doubt it

former Bayern President Uli Hoeneß has expressed doubt over Gosens’ ability and necessity. In the aftermath of Germany’s 2-1 loss to North Macedonia — a game which Gosens started before being subbed off for Amin Younes in the 56’ — Hoeneß expressed hesitancy in bringing him in for the DFB squad for the upcoming Euros:

When asked whether he would nominate the 26-year-old for the European Championship, Bayern’s honorary president replied that he had “not convinced i him, for me this is a player who is not really needed.”

:coffee:
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby T4L10N » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:49 am

Hoeness saying Gosens isnt good enough, while we are watching Tah, Can and Rudiger :roll:
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:27 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Bayern? I highly doubt it

former Bayern President Uli Hoeneß has expressed doubt over Gosens’ ability and necessity. In the aftermath of Germany’s 2-1 loss to North Macedonia — a game which Gosens started before being subbed off for Amin Younes in the 56’ — Hoeneß expressed hesitancy in bringing him in for the DFB squad for the upcoming Euros:

When asked whether he would nominate the 26-year-old for the European Championship, Bayern’s honorary president replied that he had “not convinced i him, for me this is a player who is not really needed.”

:coffee:
I saw it on bavarianworks or something I don't know how reliable they are...
They said that he could be our fourth winger.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team