You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German national team thread

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Should Joachim Löw remain the German coach?

Yes, he is a great coach.
6%
Yes, because at the moment there's not many options.
19%
No, he should resign as Germany needs a new direction.
42%
No, he should be fired as he's doing a terrible job.
32%

Total votes : 31

Re: General German national team thread

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:46 pm

20m? More like 200m.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DRvad14 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:50 pm

ok I don't know where this goes :oops:
Can't see tweet? Click here!
so mai and wirtz are considered for euros? or they arent good enough ?
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:29 pm

DRvad14 wrote:ok I don't know where this goes :oops:
Can't see tweet? Click here!
so mai and wirtz are considered for euros? or they arent good enough ?

This is a good place for it in this thread.

Wirtz maybe, Mai I strongly doubt it. Mai is currently out injured and the Germany play their first match next week.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

General German national team thread

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:49 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Ask the dfb to pay compensation ... 20Million and we release him

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
You’re keeping Rangnick hostage?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sherpthederp » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:00 pm

Rangnick would be a great fit, this is disappointing
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:03 am

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:36 am

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:32 am

Interesting... So Gündogan would once again end up empty-handed if nothing changes, His only chance is Kimmich on RB because Goretzka and Müller are doing great.

Basically, what we saw 2-3 days ago was the best midfield trio and Kroos isn't part of it, though. He is a senator.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby sherpthederp » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:02 am

Fénix wrote:Interesting... So Gündogan would once again end up empty-handed if nothing changes, His only chance is Kimmich on RB because Goretzka and Müller are doing great.

Basically, what we saw 2-3 days ago was the best midfield trio and Kroos isn't part of it, though. He is a senator.

It also sounds like Kroos had an opinion on Müller being dropped originally.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:06 am

Fénix wrote:Interesting... So Gündogan would once again end up empty-handed if nothing changes, His only chance is Kimmich on RB because Goretzka and Müller are doing great.

I detest Kroos with all my heart...
Even though I am not a fan of Gundogan and to what he did with Oezil now I kind of understand what they did. I am not mad at them anymore
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:14 pm

Fuck that pussy, if I were Müller, I would refuse if true!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:17 pm

sherpthederp wrote:

Well, everyone had it. Even I had it because they all sucked 4 years later after Brazil.

Kroos maybe wasn't because of Madrid's 3 straight CL titles success and his major role with Modrić and Casemiro, however... Hummels, Boateng, Özil and Müller were horrible. Their best football years look the worst in Russia 2018 and many expected Germany to capitalize their class and experience, but it went as one of the 2 worst WC performances in the history of Deutschland. They were too arrogant and complacent after Confederations Cup triumph in 2017 and Löw forgot to see after 2016 and 2017 things going wrong on the pitch.

Müller returned to his best and reinvented himself in the end of 2019, Hummels looks better than 2018 although not like 2011-2015 Hummels and the lack of experience and leadership is obvious in the current team.
With all due respect to great class and talent of our 4 guys on wings and in midfield, they still aren't leaders of the team except one and that's Kimmich who has the most experience and matches in Germany thanks to RB position after Lahm's retirement.

International caps show how experienced and homogeneous this team is. Neuer(97), Kroos(101) and Gündogan(just 43, but in the team for the last 9 years) are minority.
However, when you add Müller(100) and Hummels(70), then Germany's whole blood count looks way better.

That's why Kroos sees his last chance in winning trophies and going to international retirement after Euro 2020.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:20 pm

Fénix wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:

Well, everyone had it. Even I had it because they all sucked 4 years later after Brazil.

Kroos maybe wasn't because of Madrid's 3 straight CL titles success and his major role with Modrić and Casemiro, however... Hummels, Boateng, Özil and Müller were horrible. Their best football years look the worst in Russia 2018 and many expected Germany to capitalize their class and experience, but it went as one of the 2 worst WC performances in the history of Deutschland. They were too arrogant and complacent after Confederations Cup triumph in 2017 and Löw forgot to see after 2016 and 2017 things going wrong on the pitch.

Müller returned to his best and reinvented himself in the end of 2019, Hummels looks better than 2018 although not like 2011-2015 Hummels and the lack of experience and leadership is obvious in the current team.
With all due respect to great class and talent of our 4 guys on wings and in midfield, they still aren't leaders of the team except one and that's Kimmich who has the most experience and matches in Germany thanks to RB position after Lahm's retirement.

International caps show how experienced and homogeneous this team is. Neuer(97), Kroos(101) and Gündogan(just 43, but in the team for the last 9 years) are minority.
However, when you add Müller(100) and Hummels(70), then Germany's whole blood count looks way better.

That's why Kroos sees his last chance in winning trophies and going to international retirement after Euro 2020.
Kroos is a fucker that got lucky being in the right place at the right time...

2014 he mooched off of the best German midfielder in the last decade, the best RB if all time and the best goalie of all time... And Müller...

2018, when the fucker showed nothing but a FK my grandma would‘ve caught, he dared to point fingers? Who the fuck is he?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:05 pm

Not to mention when he chickened out in 2012-& the el pipita's assist in 2014 final
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:40 pm

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team