You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German national team thread

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Should Joachim Löw remain the German coach?

Yes, he is a great coach.
8%
Yes, because at the moment there's not many options.
23%
No, he should resign as Germany needs a new direction.
42%
No, he should be fired as he's doing a terrible job.
27%

Total votes : 26

Re: General German national team thread

Postby RB624 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:37 pm

#12 wrote:Funny how they ridiculed Sweden after a lucky late win and now Sweden top the group and effectively eliminate them... Karma's a biatch...

Sweden didn't do anything that eliminated Germany. Had Sweden lost today, Germany would still be going home.
RB624
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:40 pm

RB624 wrote:
#12 wrote:Funny how they ridiculed Sweden after a lucky late win and now Sweden top the group and effectively eliminate them... Karma's a biatch...

Sweden didn't do anything that eliminated Germany. Had Sweden lost today, Germany would still be going home.

Nope... Even that sorry bunch of wannabes wouldn’t have conceded to the ridiculous South Korean side... I mean, those fuckers needed 5 minutes of surgery for every header
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RB624 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:44 pm

#12 wrote:
RB624 wrote:

Nope... Even that sorry bunch of wannabes wouldn’t have conceded to the ridiculous South Korean side... I mean, those **** needed 5 minutes of surgery for every header

I have no idea what you mean. My point is that had Sweden lost today, Korea would have finished second and Germany would still be eliminated.
RB624
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:05 pm

RB624 wrote:
#12 wrote:
RB624 wrote:[quote="#12"]Funny how they ridiculed Sweden after a lucky late win and now Sweden top the group and effectively eliminate them... Karma's a biatch...

Nope... Even that sorry bunch of wannabes wouldn’t have conceded to the ridiculous South Korean side... I mean, those **** needed 5 minutes of surgery for every header

I have no idea what you mean. My point is that had Sweden lost today, Korea would have finished second and Germany would still be eliminated.[/quote]

Yes, I'm trying to say Korea would’ve never won in the first place, cause they won because of the "efforts" on "offense" and the confusion they caused...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:08 pm

This is entirely on Joachim Low.
Picking the squad to Russia, structure of the squad, picking formations, picking starters, man management and mentality. He is all over, I have never seen Germany playing this miserably in a game that counts at a big tournament. Soulless, pathetic, no plan.

Muller-Ozil-Khedira are finished from this level and definitely from NT. Can't provide something else
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:38 pm

कर्म is a B.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:54 pm

I hope these fuckers never ever hear the end of it! All of them! They’re dead to me!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:55 pm

Who?
#12 wrote:I hope these **** never ever hear the end of it! All of them! They’re dead to me!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:59 pm

The "Germany" "team"
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:01 pm

What are the media outlets saying?
Any names to replace JL already?
I know this is not Ger style as you guys try not to act before you analyze and analyze and analyze again but I have feeling that this time round things will be done differently... this is a calamity and things have to be decided asap

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:12 pm

ramsej84 wrote:What are the media outlets saying?
Any names to replace JL already?
I know this is not Ger style as you guys try not to act before you analyze and analyze and analyze again but I have feeling that this time round things will be done differently... this is a calamity and things have to be decided asap

There’s no use in firing him just for the sake of it... Seriously, there’s not a SINGLE coach available that’s at least equally good...

That said: I don’t follow... WC is effectively over for me, just hope the biggest egomaniacs don’t win... Kings of those: Brazil... Disgustingly arrogant team, only topped by the current "Germany"...
So I don’t know but I figure it’s not positive... I as a journalist wouldn’t stop shitting on them for the next four years... And before Qatar comes around I'd remind the fuckers that were part of this scandalous disgrace and for no reason whatsoever get called up again what a bunch of slouches and underachievers they are!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:23 pm

Words cannot describe how shit I’m feeling. I feel sad, angry and disgusted at the same time!

Sad because I feel a connection with the country of my ancestors. Angry because I know this team had enough talent to not suffer an embarrassing group stage exit and disgusted because the team finished lower than the Koreans FFS!

This sorry bunch should be pelted with eggs when they return to Deutschland and hopefully these millionaire losers get their fancy cars vandalized. I know I’m sounding uncivilized but there can be no excuses for such a disastrous and shameful showing at the World Cup !
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:36 pm

This debacle is 100% Löw’s fault. Del Bosque did the same mistake four years ago by relying on his “trusted core group of seniors” and thought that they could keep playing their way and win again. Löw’s favoritism to certain players, stubbornness to try different formations and reluctance to give the hungrier players a chance has lead to this catastrophe.

The team had enough talent to beat fücking South Korea but his team selection and formations were all wrong. It would be scandalous if he continues as the national coach after this disaster. No excuses about lack of options because it is time to make big bold decisions.

Löw’s tenure at Germany is very analogous to Wenger’s at Arsenal. Started off with playing direct vertical football and then got successful with that style of play but then somewhere both of them lost their way with their obsession with possession based passive horizontal passing football.

Löw must be banished from the NT for good! And he can take Müller, Khedira and Özil with him :x
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby RB624 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:37 pm

#12 wrote:
There’s no use in firing him just for the sake of it... Seriously, there’s not a SINGLE coach available that’s at least equally good...

There is nothing wrong with firing him and replacing him with an interim coach until someone is available. I think a clean break is needed - a show of good faith by the DFB that this WC was totally unacceptable.

You harangue the players as pussies, but if they are, then isn't the coach very much to blame? Isn't it part of his job to motivate? Personally I would love to see a discplinarian come in to coach them, even if it doesn't spur results. If the players are going to make us miserable with their performances, then I'd like to see them being miserable as well.
RB624
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby America USA » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:04 am

RB624 wrote:
#12 wrote:

There is nothing wrong with firing him and replacing him with an interim coach until someone is available. I think a clean break is needed - a show of good faith by the DFB that this WC was totally unacceptable.

You harangue the players as pussies, but if they are, then isn't the coach very much to blame? Isn't it part of his job to motivate? Personally I would love to see a discplinarian come in to coach them, even if it doesn't spur results. If the players are going to make us miserable with their performances, then I'd like to see them being miserable as well.

Exactly. A strong message has to be sent out that whatever happened over the last couple of weeks in Russia is unacceptable and therefore Löw pays with his job!

A quote from an England fan from another website: “Thats what happens when you choose a squad out of names and not form”

Germany behaved like England used to in this competition. Sticking with big names and ignoring in form guys like Ter Stegen, Süle, Brandt and Wagner.
America USA
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team