You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German national team thread

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Should Joachim Löw remain the German coach?

Yes, he is a great coach.
6%
Yes, because at the moment there's not many options.
24%
No, he should resign as Germany needs a new direction.
47%
No, he should be fired as he's doing a terrible job.
24%

Total votes : 17

Re: General German national team thread

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:31 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
MUTU wrote:He started off by calling a guy who was smoking 1m away, so the guy walks over to him and the German grabs his cigarette from his hand and tries to put it out.

:lol: Smoking a cigarette is a telling sign of a terrorist !

Quite ironic for a German to be complaining about undesired gases :mrgreen: :twisted:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:39 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Thank you Ramsej for your comments, I know I didn't see you at the club last Sunday - it wasn't that full either, but it's usual during group matches to be like that and then HOPEFULLY pickup IF things progress further.

To be truly balanced we should also wait and see if #12 wants to say something about a co-national admitting that their country suffered many terrorist attacks :wink:

EDITED:
MUTU wrote:He started off by calling a guy who was smoking 1m away, so the guy walks over to him and the German grabs his cigarette from his hand and tries to put it out.

Smoking a cigarette is a telling sign of a terrorist !
Kelb il mismut kull ilma jahsbu mishu

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:47 pm

MUTU wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:

Quite ironic for a German to be complaining about undesired gases :mrgreen: :twisted:

come one how can you match cigarette smoke with steam coming out of those showers
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Well, actually you did :lol: O:)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:29 pm

*Manuel Neuer came 50 minutes late to the press conference*
Neuer: "Sorry everyone. We had one more session that lasted longer. It was a wake up call. The communication in our team has never been stronger, you can tell that many players want to get involved.We talked a lot about what we have to do better. I know what has been written in the press but trust me, we were harsher than that on ourselves. We are so mad and disappointed with what we showed against Mexico.Everyone is responsible about what happened, especially the players who were on the pitch. We have many experienced players who want and need to take responsibility.The coach knows what the situation is. We only have finals to play now. It's big time to show what made us strong. We know what we can do better and we will start showing that in the next game against Sweden."
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I've been criticizing him since the days he left Real... the move destroyed him... I wouldn't have chosen him for the last euros

Which is fine... I even criticize him for the Erdogate... But NOW coming around and creating a weird correlation is just plain opportunistic...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Thank you Ramsej for your comments, I know I didn't see you at the club last Sunday - it wasn't that full either, but it's usual during group matches to be like that and then HOPEFULLY pickup IF things progress further.

To be truly balanced we should also wait and see if #12 wants to say something about a co-national admitting that their country suffered many terrorist attacks :wink:

EDITED:

What do you want me to say? There are a lot of those people here... But it’s plain BS - apart from "many" being in the eyes of the observer...
In the last two years there were more outstanding transfer windows for Bayern than actual terrorist attacks... And that’s a fact... There are plots - and people raising their fingers, their problem being: a failed plot is an argument FOR the claim that our authorities git everything under control... Actually more than that...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:30 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:*Manuel Neuer came 50 minutes late to the press conference*
Neuer: "Sorry everyone. We had one more session that lasted longer. It was a wake up call. The communication in our team has never been stronger, you can tell that many players want to get involved.We talked a lot about what we have to do better. I know what has been written in the press but trust me, we were harsher than that on ourselves. We are so mad and disappointed with what we showed against Mexico.Everyone is responsible about what happened, especially the players who were on the pitch. We have many experienced players who want and need to take responsibility.The coach knows what the situation is. We only have finals to play now. It's big time to show what made us strong. We know what we can do better and we will start showing that in the next game against Sweden."

Big words... Actions?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:54 pm

#12 wrote:

EDITED:

What do you want me to say? There are a lot of those people here... But it’s plain BS - apart from "many" being in the eyes of the observer...
In the last two years there were more outstanding transfer windows for Bayern than actual terrorist attacks... And that’s a fact... There are plots - and people raising their fingers, their problem being: a failed plot is an argument FOR the claim that our authorities git everything under control... Actually more than that...

I put that wink at the end because I didn't really expect a serious answer, for what I know this guy may haven't even been in his own senses. But the piece just combined 2 of the latest topics we were discussing, attending public world cup matches where the majority support against Germany and that never ending debate in the German Members section :D and it was just an attempt at a bit of humour since we know that you and ramsej are like yin and yang :wink: in that section - I'm sorry if it has failed or worse it has achieved the opposite!
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
#12 wrote:

EDITED:
[quote="MUTU"]He started off by calling a guy who was smoking 1m away, so the guy walks over to him and the German grabs his cigarette from his hand and tries to put it out.

I put that wink at the end because I didn't really expect a serious answer, for what I know this guy may haven't even been in his own senses. But the piece just combined 2 of the latest topics we were discussing, attending public world cup matches where the majority support against Germany and that never ending debate in the German Members section :D and it was just an attempt at a bit of humour since we know that you and ramsej are like yin and yang :wink: in that section - I'm sorry if it has failed or worse it has achieved the opposite![/quote]

Nah it’s all good!

I just actually wish ramsej would actually debate more and not just pot a first rant and then never react again...
Makes him seem at times like those people I detest for being completely irrational...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:21 pm

https://www.tz.de/sport/fussball/fussba ... 68151.html

for our friend Ramsej... özil finally explains why he doesn't sing the national anthem :lol:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:04 pm

nm462272 wrote:https://www.tz.de/sport/fussball/fussball-wm-ere25907/mesut-oezil-singt-bei-nationalhymne-nicht-mit-jetzt-nennt-dfb-kicker-seine-gruende-zr-9968151.html

for our friend Ramsej... özil finally explains why he doesn't sing the national anthem
I read this before... (here)
He can pray before and after...

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RB624 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:32 pm

nm462272 wrote:https://www.tz.de/sport/fussball/fussball-wm-ere25907/mesut-oezil-singt-bei-nationalhymne-nicht-mit-jetzt-nennt-dfb-kicker-seine-gruende-zr-9968151.html

for our friend Ramsej... özil finally explains why he doesn't sing the national anthem :lol:

He had years to explain himself, and then he finally comes up with this? I think he's a liar, and even if he's not, he can GTFO. I'd rather have a player showing his love for his country than silently praying during the anthem, even if praying helps him play better. To me, it's not all about winning.

Simpletons will point to players-not-singing-and-playing-well and to players-singing-and-playing-poorly, and laugh like they're proving how unimportant singing is. Such fools are missing the point. The issue isn't whether singing makes you play better. The issue is whether someone is there out of their love for the country. I think some fans here just care about winning. If there was some loophole that allowed Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar to claim German citizenship each World Cup, putting on the German shirt while fully admitting "I'm here for the money and hate Germany", these dimwitted fans would cheer their arrival.

And, even though I've just stated that my feelings about singing do not revolve around the idea that players will play better if they sing, I must point out that when these fans try to make a correlation between singing and playing, they're using faulty logic. They say things like "Brazil sang in 2014. Ha ha ha". Well, I'll counter with: Brazil could've been knocked out in 2014 round of 16 had they not sung. Who knows? No one knows. There's no way to measure it. Only a fool would try. And only the most foolish fans would point to Brazil singing and think it could have any correlation with Germany singing. It's the same kind of warped logic that has people claiming marijuana is a gateway drug to heroin.

For every ridiculous piece of evidence submitted to prove how unimportant singing is, I can counter it with the opposite. For instance, if Germany had eleven players singing in unity in 2014, maybe they would've beat Algeria and Argentina soundly instead of struggling.

Prove me wrong...

You can't.
RB624
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:30 am

RB624 wrote:

for our friend Ramsej... özil finally explains why he doesn't sing the national anthem

He had years to explain himself, and then he finally comes up with this? I think he's a liar, and even if he's not, he can GTFO. I'd rather have a player showing his love for his country than silently praying during the anthem, even if praying helps him play better. To me, it's not all about winning.

Simpletons will point to players-not-singing-and-playing-well and to players-singing-and-playing-poorly, and laugh like they're proving how unimportant singing is. Such fools are missing the point. The issue isn't whether singing makes you play better. The issue is whether someone is there out of their love for the country. I think some fans here just care about winning. If there was some loophole that allowed Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar to claim German citizenship each World Cup, putting on the German shirt while fully admitting "I'm here for the money and hate Germany", these dimwitted fans would cheer their arrival.

And, even though I've just stated that my feelings about singing do not revolve around the idea that players will play better if they sing, I must point out that when these fans try to make a correlation between singing and playing, they're using faulty logic. They say things like "Brazil sang in 2014. Ha ha ha". Well, I'll counter with: Brazil could've been knocked out in 2014 round of 16 had they not sung. Who knows? No one knows. There's no way to measure it. Only a fool would try. And only the most foolish fans would point to Brazil singing and think it could have any correlation with Germany singing. It's the same kind of warped logic that has people claiming marijuana is a gateway drug to heroin.

For every ridiculous piece of evidence submitted to prove how unimportant singing is, I can counter it with the opposite. For instance, if Germany had eleven players singing in unity in 2014, maybe they would've beat Algeria and Argentina soundly instead of struggling.

Prove me wrong...

You can't.
There is a clear relation between Brazil's signing of the anthem and their loss... They were an overly emotional (weak) side.

Aren't you German? You should know this. A major difference between Hispanic and German work cultures is the coldness at work. Hispanics are - on the average - more prone to show emotions at work and that detracts from their capability to remain rational.

I mean... Let's be honest... Brazil was an inferior side to Germany on paper, but not 7-1 inferior... 7-1 only happens because a bunch of overtly emotional pussies couldn't keep their heads cool.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:37 am

ramsej84 wrote:

I read this before... (here)
He can pray before and after...

This year I am very disappointed about this ongoing nonsense feeding the tabloids and online trash media sites, has been allowed to creep into the team. This Erdofan seems intent on doing everything he can to create divisions within the camp and with supporters.

4 years ago I was in London for the final and I still have the English paper cutouts with all praises about how Germany handle their WC preparations and why England couldn't do it like Germany - I cannot believe that within 4 years Germany decided to do it the England way because of these guys have their brain fried due their addiction to media attention.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team