You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German national team thread

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Should Joachim Löw remain the German coach?

Yes, he is a great coach.
6%
Yes, because at the moment there's not many options.
24%
No, he should resign as Germany needs a new direction.
47%
No, he should be fired as he's doing a terrible job.
24%

Total votes : 17

Re: General German national team thread

Postby The Spyware » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Neuer
Boateng - Hummels - Batsuber - Lahm
Khedira - Schweini
Reus - Ozil - Goetze
Mueller

But Loew of course won' do that and he will play his favorite Flops as Merte sucker and Podolski
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Reus :) :D :lol:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby The Spyware » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Yes Image I was surprised that you didn't include him in your dream team Image I am optimistic that when He get the chance the Others got He will show something great ,.. He has been so unlucky everytime he join the Mannschaft squad he gets injured ,, I really hope he gets enough time today e.g the whole second half and show some unhuman stuff he shows with Gladbach [-o<
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:27 pm

I think that Reus needs some first level football first before. Europa League, Champions League, playing in a solid German team...

Playing for Gladabach he still lacks a lot of experience in big games. I really like Reus (not as much as you :lol: ) but he is still far from being important in the NT IMO
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby dambun » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:25 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I think that Reus needs some first level football first before. Europa League, Champions League, playing in a solid German team...

=D>
Yeah... definitely... It's time for him to develop in a team where he can play European football.... I don't want him to go to waste in BMG
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby The Spyware » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:57 am

Hey I don't think that is the case sincerely
Where was Podolski before Being a STARTER in the WORLD Cup 2006 ? Playing at Koeln
Where was Schuerlle last season ? at Mainz

Okay I don't say that he should be a starter now and that things but just give him the opportunity he deserves , and Let's see what he can make , Give him his full chance his skills and contribution in the Bundesliga is Beyond discussion IMO and SO He deserves to have a shot and it will be more benfetial than trying Cacau or Podolski in the friendly matches and unimportant remaining qualifying matches

The Skills and the players Mentality are the main factors not the team he is playing In IMO
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby dambun » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:46 am

The Spyware wrote:The Skills and the players Mentality are the main factors not the team he is playing In IMO

You are right... But the level of competition/opponents he is used to face also matters.... When you are using a player who is used to play CL (or at least have some experience in it), you know that he won't let you down when you're facing strong opposition.... In other words, it's very important for a player to play quality opposition regularly.... that ways he will improve mentally... and he knows what to expect in a high-level match.... in time it helps him develop to a higher level....

Schuerrle played 1 great season with Mainz, and he is now in Leverkusen, where he will play in the CL.... That's also what Reus needs.... He has some great qualities, and he could be an important (even if backup) player for NT.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:31 am

I hope that Kroos keeps getting more chances in friendlies, he's been playing really well for Germany. I am a Kroos fan so I would really like it if he somehow found his place.

I just hope Kroos doesn't become like Poldi and Klose, good for the NT but bad for Bayern
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Now It is really Getting Complicated (IN A GOOD WAY) FOR Loew

Hummels ,Badstuber and Boateng fighting for CB Spot

Beck ,Trasch and Boateng for RB

Khedira,Gundogan and Kroos for 2nd Central midfield spot

Podolski , Reus , Goetze ,Grooskreutz,Marin(when Werder are back to form , he will be back to NT) and Schurrle for the LM spot

Klose , Gomez and Schurrle for ST

======

Tough Calls
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:46 pm

True, it's great that we have so much quality in depth.

Just yesterday I was arguing with a friend of mine that while Italy have formed a good NT again, Spain's and Germany's subs are probably at their level. Of course, Italy proceeded to beat Spain later on and make me look like a fool. :lol:

Quite simply, there are some great teams nowadays, but Spain and Germany are simply a class above everyone else, and I think they are about equal in strength. I expect both countries to keep dominating, at least until WC 2014, if not longer.
Last edited by FCBayernMunchen on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:00 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote: Italy proceeded to beat Italy

You did an Element right there ? LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Quite simply, there are some great teams nowadays, but Spain and Germany are simply a class above everyone else

True that

But Germany have more Varieties and have more different skills

while Spanish Talents are basically PASSERS OR fast dribblers
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Element wrote:You did an Element right there ? LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL you got me there :P

Element wrote:while Spanish Talents are basically PASSERS OR fast dribblers

Well, it fits their style perfectly so they should be happy they're not running out of passers!!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby supra969 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Element wrote:
while Spanish Talents are basically PASSERS OR fast dribblers

and diving + complaining
i love teams that park the bus
supra969
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Hannover's GK Ron Robert Zieler will be the 3rd GK in the next matches. Good news because I think that he is a great goalkeper. And I hope to see Wiese out of the team in a near future

So the GK for the next two games are going to be:

Neuer, Wiese, Zieler

Adler is injured
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Right now Germany could theoretically call up Neuer, Adler, Wiese, Zieler, Weidenfeller and Ter Stegen (and Butt even!). A long way from say England, where Joe Hart is their only competent goalie. Hopefully Kraft will develop well in Hertha too.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team