You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German national team thread

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Should Joachim Löw remain the German coach?

Yes, he is a great coach.
7%
Yes, because at the moment there's not many options.
21%
No, he should resign as Germany needs a new direction.
43%
No, he should be fired as he's doing a terrible job.
29%

Total votes : 14

Re: General German national team thread

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Cant all those Bayern players retire? Just focus on Bayern :P
Ottomeister13

Postby JJJ » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Fusballgott's injured.
Kraft
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Schöpf, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can, Contento
Müller, Wagner

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:25 pm

He should have spared FCB's and BVB players at least... I can't understand this non-sense... :evil:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:57 pm

I can.. 4 days later is the EC qualy match against Scottland.
Ottomeister13

Postby scaPEPgoat » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:He should have spared FCB's and BVB players at least... I can't understand this non-sense... :evil:

Well, maybe if I were Maltese then international football wouldnt matter to me either but to millions of Germans the international team is very important. Look at WC ceebration party compared to CL. Sorry we not willing to preserve our players just to please the Maltese Bayern fans. Wasn't it enough that Jogi called up Gomez just for Mutu?
Personally I can't wait. I am always excited for any international match that Germany plays.
With Schweinsteiger injured who gets the armband? Neuer? Hummels? Poldi? Muller? My guess is Neuer for this one but I would love to see Muller as captain.
scaPEPgoat
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:08 pm

scaPEPgoat wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:He should have spared FCB's and BVB players at least... I can't understand this non-sense... :evil:

Well, maybe if I were Maltese then international football wouldnt matter to me either but to millions of Germans the international team is very important. Look at WC ceebration party compared to CL. Sorry we not willing to preserve our players just to please the Maltese Bayern fans. Wasn't it enough that Jogi called up Gomez just for Mutu?
Personally I can't wait. I am always excited for any international match that Germany plays.
With Schweinsteiger injured who gets the armband? Neuer? Hummels? Poldi? Muller? My guess is Neuer for this one but I would love to see Muller as captain.

:-s it is a stupid friendly... were one can be sure to see rough tackles in revenge... that is why...
As for the EurChamp qualifications is a different story...

So were exactly do you come from? Sure you aren't bavarian as Bavaria is not Germany 8)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:14 pm

scaPEPgoat wrote:Wasn't it enough that Jogi called up Gomez just for Mutu?

:lol:

Well, Gomez has a positive direct encounter against Messi, what can I say? :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:02 pm

And it will stay like that, since Messi won't be there this time hehe.. I think it will be just 2 B teams against each other.
Ottomeister13

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:53 am

Schweini named captain of the national team. =D>
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Who's vice-captain now? Neuer?

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:34 pm

runaway wrote:Who's vice-captain now? Neuer?

via Tapatalk

Yes
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:10 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Schweini named captain of the national team. =D>

At last :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Jorge » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:33 am

Goalkeepers: Manuel Neuer (FC Bayern München), Roman Weidenfeller (Borussia Dortmund), Ron-Robert Zieler (Hannover 96)

Defenders: Jerome Boateng (FC Bayern München), Erik Durm (Borussia Dortmund), Matthias Ginter (Borussia Dortmund), Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund), Shkodran Mustafi (Valencia CF) Antonio Rüdiger (VfB Stuttgart), Sebastian Rudy (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim)

Midfielders: Karim Bellarabi (Bayer 04 Leverkusen), Julian Draxler (FC Schalke 04), Christoph Kramer (Borussia Mönchengladbach), Toni Kroos (Real Madrid CF), Thomas Müller (FC Bayern München), Mesut Özil (Arsenal FC), Lukas Podolski (Arsenal FC), Andre Schürrle (Chelsea FC), Mario Götze (FC Bayern München)

Striker: Max Kruse (Borussia Mönchengladbach)

Our defensive line is still work in progress, specially on the wings.
Of the established players I need to put the attention in specifically 2 who should be out of the squad. I have watched Arsenal a few games this season, Ozil puts on a decent game every 6 or 7 horrible games, he looks slow, uncommitted, just jogging around with 1/3 of the touches that he used to add per game and always playing the safe irrelevant pass.
Podolski: if he wasn't a factor in Brazil for Germany and he can't play enough minutes for Arsenal (even with Giroud out) why doesn't he retire and gets out of the way for the development of other younger players?

Germany needs the Bender brothers back in shape because their versatility can cover the many missing areas while trial and error is used to figure out how the team shapes.

An observation: it's hard to tell when was the last time that a German "A" squad featured only 4 Bayern Players?
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby runaway » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:59 am

Whoa Mustafi is now in Valencia? And Valencia is 2nd in La Liga! =D>

From the line-up, Germany will suffer the same thing they did last international break. Lack of creativity. Kroos, Kramer is weak ass centeral midfield. Loew could have called up a proper CDM or CM even in Bundesliga like the Bender twins or Reinartz or Schwegler who's doing good in Hoffenheim. 6 wingers + Oezil? #-o
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MatZam » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:29 am

runaway wrote:Whoa Mustafi is now in Valencia? And Valencia is 2nd in La Liga! =D>

From the line-up, Germany will suffer the same thing they did last international break. Lack of creativity. Kroos, Kramer is weak ass centeral midfield. Loew could have called up a proper CDM or CM even in Bundesliga like the Bender twins or Reinartz or Schwegler who's doing good in Hoffenheim. 6 wingers + Oezil? #-o

Goetze will probably get the number 10 spot given his recent form.
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team