You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-06-29] England vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:00 pm

England will win inside 90 minutes
No votes
England will win after extra time
No votes
England will win on penalties
No votes
Germany will win on penalties
50%
Germany will win after extra time
No votes
Germany will win inside 90 minutes
50%

Total votes : 4

[2021-06-29] England vs Germany

Postby MatchBot » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:10 am

England vs Germany
England vs Germany
Competition: UEFA EURO 2020
Venue: Wembley Stadium, London

Previous encounters:
  • [2017-11-10] England 0 - 0 Germany (International Friendly)
  • [2017-03-22] Germany 1 - 0 England (International Friendly)
  • [2016-03-26] Germany 2 - 3 England (International Friendly)
  • [2013-11-19] England 0 - 1 Germany (International Friendly)

MatchBot
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2021-06-29] England vs Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:20 am

Dreading this
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:28 am

#12 wrote:Dreading this

Yeah, imagine living in a country where half of the population supports England and you're in the vast minority supporting Germany.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:39 am

Anyway finally a match between England and Germany where we should know if balls skip the line or not.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:43 am

If Löw doesn't keep his ego aside and stop the Back three then I'm afraid it's going to be a simple English win.

Löw has to get the formation and starting eleven right if Germany are to progress further in this competition.

This IMO must be the starting team:

Sané works best as a sub and for God's sake Löw please stop your favoritism with Kroos when it's crystal clear that for Germany to succeed it's vital that the Bayern core remains as similar as possible. An all Bayern midfield and Winger duo will be the key to a victory against the English.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:57 am

Out of all fucking teams it had to be them!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
4-2 for the English,..
If the do not win now they will never do...
the formation America USA is the best possible but I would put someone else as RB
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:14 am

I'm actually 100% sure that if Löw get's his head out of his own asshole and actually does the obvious then Germany should decisively defeat England. The German starting eleven mostly consists of players who've played and won in UCL Finals and some have even won a WC final. German players mental pedigree is far superior than England's. If Löw just sticks to the basics and doesn't try to be Brainiac again then it's gonna be alright.

The lineup I posted above with a 4231 is sufficient to win against England. Maybe Timo or Kevin can come in for Kai or if Löw wants the defense to be tight start the RB Leipzig fullbacks (Klostermann and Halstenberg) instead. But that is that the core of the midfield and attack must comprise of Bayern players. That's the way Germany got out of jail yesterday and that's the recipe for success as far as Die Mannschaft is concerned. Have as many Bayern players together on the pitch in their regular Club positions and then it mostly works out.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby maknine » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:30 am

MUTU wrote:

Yeah, imagine living in a country where half of the population supports England and you're in the vast minority supporting Germany.

Imagine actually living in London, as a Bayern/Germany fan from another country... :D
maknine
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:05 am

If Germany play like against Portugal it won’t be pretty for England. They’ve been horrible the past 2 games despite being unbeaten. Germany weren’t impressive either of course but Hungary have shown more so far in EURO 2020 than England did.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:06 am

maknine wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Imagine actually living in London, as a Bayern/Germany fan from another country... :D

Imagine being and Englishman who supports Germany. And living somewhere where English nationalism and Brexit support is common (unlike London itself)

Please Männer. Just win [-o<
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:56 am

Lukas wrote:
maknine wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="#12"]Dreading this

Imagine being and Englishman who supports Germany. And living somewhere where English nationalism and Brexit support is common (unlike London itself)

Please Männer. Just win [-o<[/quote]
But to be honest, sorry uh it is your fault
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:16 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:If Germany play like against Portugal it won’t be pretty for England. They’ve been horrible the past 2 games despite being unbeaten. Germany weren’t impressive either of course but Hungary have shown more so far in EURO 2020 than England did.

The (real) expectations from those two squads are completely different.
If England where to play like Germany did then they will be pretty much excited. Germany on the other hand would take some heat either way... unless they played two games like they did against Portugal and even that maybe not be enough.

With that super vulnerable Germany the chances are 50/50. If Low finally fixes a couple of things such as Kimmich position, the wingers etc then Germany will be more than OK.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lukas » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:20 am

ramsej84 wrote:

Please Männer. Just win [-o<[/quote]
But to be honest, sorry uh it is your fault[/quote]
I guess so. Still rather not support those bastards and associate myself with their fans though.

And how they are like is absolutely not my fault as I always vote against anything they vote for (Johnson and his party, leaving EU etc) If more people voted like me the country would be a better place and something that may be worth supporting (even though I’d still go with Germany first)
Lukas

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Fénix » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:23 am

This is the match of 2 poor teams fighting against each other for the 1/4 finals. England has been so poor, in 3 matches literally nothing special and the match vs Croatia was like a summer tour match from both sides except the first 10-15 minutes where the Gordi Albion had 2 goal chances, one dangerous situation in front of Croatia GK and some tempo and run. After that, nothing.

Germany except the traditional Portugal festival of winning them, literally bad. Hungary almost kicked them out of the tournament last night. For 84 minutes they were out and only 10 minutes or something they were in the next phase.

So if you ask me who is going to win, I don't know. Both teams have equal chances to win or lose.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:30 am

Achilles wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:If Germany play like against Portugal it won’t be pretty for England. They’ve been horrible the past 2 games despite being unbeaten. Germany weren’t impressive either of course but Hungary have shown more so far in EURO 2020 than England did.

The (real) expectations from those two squads are completely different.
If England where to play like Germany did then they will be pretty much excited. Germany on the other hand would take some heat either way... unless they played two games like they did against Portugal and even that maybe not be enough.

With that super vulnerable Germany the chances are 50/50. If Low finally fixes a couple of things such as Kimmich position, the wingers etc then Germany will be more than OK.
Not following what you’re trying to say at all, sorry. Might be because I barely slept last night because of the extreme heat.

I understood “super vulnerable Germany” though and that much I can agree with haha.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to German National Team