You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-06-29] England vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:00 pm

England will win inside 90 minutes
No votes
England will win after extra time
No votes
England will win on penalties
No votes
Germany will win on penalties
50%
Germany will win after extra time
No votes
Germany will win inside 90 minutes
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2021-06-29] England vs Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:15 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:55 pm

MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:58 pm

All the better
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:08 pm

LOL it’s a stadium that hosts something like 10 games a year at most WHEN there’s a summer tournament
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:49 pm

Lol in that matter like only Neuer should be staying from the starting 11..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:01 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:43 pm

And the one who missed the deciding one for England? Gareth Southgate :mrgreen:
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:16 am

Bayern's defence the past season and Germany's defence in the EURO (so far) was/is in total SHAMBLES.

Blaming Neuer for that is a no-go.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:59 am

There is a night and day difference between Neuer in the first half of the season, and Neuer in the second one.

In the first months of competition he was probably at his best form ever. There came a point where he'd make 2 or 3 miraculous saves on literally every game

But then his form has been dropping a lot lately. And his error vs PSG was one of the main reasons why we got knocked out by PSG considering how much it changed our game plan in the first leg and that we went out on the away goal rule

And now in the Euros he's been playing okish... but that error in Hungary's second goal could have been critical as well

And to me he is the best GK ever by a huge margin, so I don't think I'm biased
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:38 am

I see no error in Hungary's second goal. I think he did well rushing out and piling pressure on the attacker forcing him into a rushed finish. It made scoring much more difficult for him. In the alternative of staying on his line, the player would have had all the time in the world to control and place the shot.

Therefore, he was successful in reducing the chances of scoring for the opponent. Just because he conceded does not mean that any action that he took was bad.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby T4L10N » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:21 am

MUTU wrote:I see no error in Hungary's second goal. I think he did well rushing out and piling pressure on the attacker forcing him into a rushed finish. It made scoring much more difficult for him. In the alternative of staying on his line, the player would have had all the time in the world to control and place the shot.

Therefore, he was successful in reducing the chances of scoring for the opponent. Just because he conceded does not mean that any action that he took was bad.

Let me disagree on this. Compare how Kahn (and even Neuer, previously) rushed out compared to how Buffon/De Gea did it throughout their careers. its all about GK presence which puts pressure on attacker. Neuer was soft when he rushed vs Hungary and I fear its all in his head (That why I said he should concentrate more on the game itself).
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:52 am

T4L10N wrote:
MUTU wrote:I see no error in Hungary's second goal. I think he did well rushing out and piling pressure on the attacker forcing him into a rushed finish. It made scoring much more difficult for him. In the alternative of staying on his line, the player would have had all the time in the world to control and place the shot.

Let me disagree on this. Compare how Kahn (and even Neuer, previously) rushed out compared to how Buffon/De Gea did it throughout their careers. its all about GK presence which puts pressure on attacker. Neuer was soft when he rushed vs Hungary and I fear its all in his head (That why I said he should concentrate more on the game itself).
Problem with Neuer is that he thinks that he is:
Infallible
god
Immortal
And still 27
He is so sure of himself that he thinks too much and does not trust his defenders so he over does things...
Kind of a Pep in goal
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby T4L10N » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:58 am

ramsej84 wrote:
T4L10N wrote:

Problem with Neuer is that he thinks that he is:
Infallible
god
Immortal
And still 27
He is so sure of himself that he thinks too much and does not trust his defenders so he over does things...
Kind of a Pep in goal

Exactly!

I still hope he regains his former self and pulls some magic when necessary. At least I want him to end his career as a true champion and winner.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:33 am

What about fucking Querpasstoni???
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:32 pm

T4L10N wrote:

Oh I'm sorry, next time he should kung fu kick the attacker like Kahn, right?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team