You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-06-29] England vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:00 pm

England will win inside 90 minutes
No votes
England will win after extra time
No votes
England will win on penalties
No votes
Germany will win on penalties
50%
Germany will win after extra time
No votes
Germany will win inside 90 minutes
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2021-06-29] England vs Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:01 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Get ready to hear the good old WW2 songs...

I criticize the Germans but I have to congratulate them for how cool they keep before such provocations...

Amazing...

My friends who were in Muenchen in that dreadful May 2012 told me about the constant taunting ... In train stations and everywhere...

I know that you can't react as if you do you will feel as if you support the Reich...
And probably they do it (apart from ignorance ) cause they know that you cannot react ...... Until they sing those songs up in the North or East
What? Ah no man, we can react whichever way we want… It‘s just so much easier to take the high road when everyone and their gardener knows you’re more intelligent and probably going to win in the end as well… I mean sure they talk about a war they had nothing to do with… It was literally the only time they didn’t lose when something was at stake… And only cause the Americans saved their asses
Shake of hands

But Med or Balkan or Turks won't let them go free...

For that there is still a red button someone has his hand above
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:20 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Dreading this

Yeah, imagine living in a country where half of the population supports England and you're in the vast minority supporting Germany.
Well, just tell em they have yet to beat us in a KO match without cheating… They‘re running their mouths again already as if they had played great in a shitshow group with all home games…
Dreading this, yes, but still don’t think it’s over before one of their fat fans growls…
Also, once Flick takes over, we‘ll be back to murdering those assholes anyways…

So you're assuming that if they beat Germany that they will cheat? Also they didn't cheat in 66 unlike what Neuer did last time they met (I'm assuming Neuer knew he pulled it back from behind the line)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:52 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]Get ready to hear the good old WW2 songs...

I criticize the Germans but I have to congratulate them for how cool they keep before such provocations...

Amazing...

My friends who were in Muenchen in that dreadful May 2012 told me about the constant taunting ... In train stations and everywhere...

I know that you can't react as if you do you will feel as if you support the Reich...
And probably they do it (apart from ignorance ) cause they know that you cannot react ...... Until they sing those songs up in the North or East
What? Ah no man, we can react whichever way we want… It‘s just so much easier to take the high road when everyone and their gardener knows you’re more intelligent and probably going to win in the end as well… I mean sure they talk about a war they had nothing to do with… It was literally the only time they didn’t lose when something was at stake… And only cause the Americans saved their asses
Shake of hands

But Med or Balkan or Turks won't let them go free...

For that there is still a red button someone has his hand above[/quote]Sorry?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:35 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="#12"]Dreading this

Yeah, imagine living in a country where half of the population supports England and you're in the vast minority supporting Germany.
Well, just tell em they have yet to beat us in a KO match without cheating… They‘re running their mouths again already as if they had played great in a shitshow group with all home games…
Dreading this, yes, but still don’t think it’s over before one of their fat fans growls…
Also, once Flick takes over, we‘ll be back to murdering those assholes anyways…

So you're assuming that if they beat Germany that they will cheat? Also they didn't cheat in 66 unlike what Neuer did last time they met (I'm assuming Neuer knew he pulled it back from behind the line)[/quote]So they weren’t cheering?
What Neuer did was definitely not worse, albeit maybe unfair…

And I was merely saying they haven’t SO FAR… They might well win a Game of Lo(e)wball - pun intended…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:07 am

#12 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

And what "worldies" do you have, asshole?
Show some respect to Kimmich and Goretzka and especially Müller you meaningless fucker!

Agreed

But don't you usually say the same things about Bayern? :coffee: :mrgreen:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:15 am

#12 wrote:
Show some respect to Kimmich and Goretzka and especially Müller you meaningless fucker!
They really are so full of themselves and have an over exaggerated view of their own players. Hope Germany crushes them. If only Löw could resign immediately and leave the team to Flick :(
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:59 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
#12 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Agreed

But don't you usually say the same things about Bayern? :coffee: :mrgreen:
Nah I usually say we have significant holes in the squad and I maintain that claim… Doesn’t mean everyone‘s shit… But wtf have Sterling, Foden and Kane won?
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:00 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
They really are so full of themselves and have an over exaggerated view of their own players. Hope Germany crushes them. If only Löw could resign immediately and leave the team to Flick :(
They always do… Yet they never won anything bar the biggest joke in refereeing history…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:46 am

Souness :lol: A Scot saying Germany has no world-class players... well... I don't think that many will start their team with Harry Kane(arguably the best worldie from England) when Lewy,CR7,Lukaku are participating, right? Apart from that who is a worldie? Walker and Henderson? :lol:
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:58 am

I think Löw needs to smell the coffee and realize that the back three is just not going to work! There's still time and even if his obsession with Kroos as starter is unwavering then this lineup has to be the one:

Kroos, Goretzka and Kimmich would be a formidable midfield trio and although Müller at CF isn't ideal but at least with Kai and Serge that trio will be switching positions all the time and keep the English defenders on their feet. I think Süle and Gosens should be the fullbacks simply because they have the pace to keep up with England's wide players.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:06 am

Germany are in the KO now and I think it would be quite risky experimenting with different tactics at this point and against such an opponent. The back three has to remain, at least for this round.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:25 am

I'm confident that Germany will win if Löw finally does the right thing and reinstates the 4231. I think late in the second half against Hungary Germany were most certainly not deploying a back three and looked so much better.

Apart from maybe the Three Chelsea guys and Gosens most players in the German team are not used to playing with this back three setup. It's alien to them and trying to force this tactic has resulted in all the defeats against France and Netherlands and also shambolic results against North Macedonia and of the the 0-6 humiliation by Spain.

If Germany start with a back three again against England then that would be Löw's arrogance securing that he ends his legacy with a defeat against a big rival like England in a KO game.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:34 am

Easy win for Germany.
2 or 3 goals difference.

:coffee:
Last edited by zozon on Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:34 am

It’s not the back three, it‘s his whole setup…

Gündogan and Kroos have Casemiro and Rodri… They’re hangers-on that work well if surrounded by mentality players - which they are not… Neuer, Kimmich and Müller are not enough, however…
Kroos is ok, but Goretzka and Müller need to be the other two, I‘d go for a back 4 as well, and play Kimmich wide despite him also being needed in MF… If he starts with Gündogan again, he should be hung by his balls…
Please no Müller or Gnabry at CF…

If he could actually prepare a team tactically and mentally, we‘d eat up England alive and swallow them whole…
However, with Löw it‘s most likely they‘ll run rampant and win easily…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:08 am

MUTU wrote:Germany are in the KO now and I think it would be quite risky experimenting with different tactics at this point and against such an opponent. The back three has to remain, at least for this round.
The back 3 is not the problem anyway
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team