You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-06-29] England vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:00 pm

England will win inside 90 minutes
No votes
England will win after extra time
No votes
England will win on penalties
No votes
Germany will win on penalties
50%
Germany will win after extra time
No votes
Germany will win inside 90 minutes
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2021-06-29] England vs Germany

Postby Achilles » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:51 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Achilles wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:If Germany play like against Portugal it won’t be pretty for England. They’ve been horrible the past 2 games despite being unbeaten. Germany weren’t impressive either of course but Hungary have shown more so far in EURO 2020 than England did.

The (real) expectations from those two squads are completely different.
If England where to play like Germany did then they will be pretty much excited. Germany on the other hand would take some heat either way... unless they played two games like they did against Portugal and even that maybe not be enough.

With that super vulnerable Germany the chances are 50/50. If Low finally fixes a couple of things such as Kimmich position, the wingers etc then Germany will be more than OK.
Not following what you’re trying to say at all, sorry. Might be because I barely slept last night because of the extreme heat.

I understood “super vulnerable Germany” though and that much I can agree with haha.

Long story short. Germans expect their National team not only to win but win convincingly with the "correct way".
Englishmen don't care as long as they progress.
Different expectations.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:09 pm

Whoever wins this match will make the final, I reckon.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:25 pm

Lukas wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Imagine actually living in London, as a Bayern/Germany fan from another country... :D

Imagine being and Englishman who supports Germany. And living somewhere where English nationalism and Brexit support is common (unlike London itself)

Please Männer. Just win [-o<

But to be honest, sorry uh it is your fault[/quote]
I guess so. Still rather not support those bastards and associate myself with their fans though.

And how they are like is absolutely not my fault as I always vote against anything they vote for (Johnson and his party, leaving EU etc) If more people voted like me the country would be a better place and something that may be worth supporting (even though I’d still go with Germany first)[/quote]I was referring to the sporting aspect
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:28 pm

MUTU wrote:Whoever wins this match will make the final, I reckon.
Probably
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:19 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Probably

If it’s England yes. But I can easily see Germany messing up against someone else
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

[2021-06-29] England vs Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:25 pm

Yeah, big chance. Although the Netherlands have been among the most impressive so far.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:04 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Yeah, big chance. Although the Netherlands have been among the most impressive so far.

Vs Ukraine, Austria and North Macedonia of all big nations possible... #-o

Anyway.. Given the fact England pretty much always falters vs Germany at tournaments.. I give them a bigger chance to beat this overrated English team over this Hungary team from yesterday.. I would love to see them fail in another Penalty shooutout in their country vs us Germans.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:18 pm

yest I think Kramer compared the game to that vs Algeria in 2014 ... and then probably he said that Ger peaked up...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:52 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Vs Ukraine, Austria and North Macedonia of all big nations possible... #-o

Anyway.. Given the fact England pretty much always falters vs Germany at tournaments.. I give them a bigger chance to beat this overrated English team over this Hungary team from yesterday.. I would love to see them fail in another Penalty shooutout in their country vs us Germans.

No, smash them in 90 minutes. They will claim bad luck if they lose on penalties
Lukas

National Flag:
European Union

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:36 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:47 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Dreading this

Yeah, imagine living in a country where half of the population supports England and you're in the vast minority supporting Germany.
Well, just tell em they have yet to beat us in a KO match without cheating… They‘re running their mouths again already as if they had played great in a shitshow group with all home games…
Dreading this, yes, but still don’t think it’s over before one of their fat fans growls…
Also, once Flick takes over, we‘ll be back to murdering those assholes anyways…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:55 pm

And what "worldies" do you have, asshole?
Show some respect to Kimmich and Goretzka and especially Müller you meaningless fucker!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:47 pm

Get ready to hear the good old WW2 songs...

I criticize the Germans but I have to congratulate them for how cool they keep before such provocations...

Amazing...

My friends who were in Muenchen in that dreadful May 2012 told me about the constant taunting ... In train stations and everywhere...

I know that you can't react as if you do you will feel as if you support the Reich...
And probably they do it (apart from ignorance ) cause they know that you cannot react ...... Until they sing those songs up in the North or East
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Get ready to hear the good old WW2 songs...

I criticize the Germans but I have to congratulate them for how cool they keep before such provocations...

Amazing...

My friends who were in Muenchen in that dreadful May 2012 told me about the constant taunting ... In train stations and everywhere...

I know that you can't react as if you do you will feel as if you support the Reich...
And probably they do it (apart from ignorance ) cause they know that you cannot react ...... Until they sing those songs up in the North or East
What? Ah no man, we can react whichever way we want… It‘s just so much easier to take the high road when everyone and their gardener knows you’re more intelligent and probably going to win in the end as well… I mean sure they talk about a war they had nothing to do with… It was literally the only time they didn’t lose when something was at stake… And only cause the Americans saved their asses
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:56 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Get ready to hear the good old WW2 songs...

Amazing...

What? Ah no man, we can react whichever way we want… It‘s just so much easier to take the high road when everyone and their gardener knows you’re more intelligent and probably going to win in the end as well… I mean sure they talk about a war they had nothing to do with… It was literally the only time they didn’t lose when something was at stake… And only cause the Americans saved their asses
Shake of hands

But Med or Balkan or Turks won't let them go free...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team