You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-06-17] Denmark vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Denmark will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Germany will win
100%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2012-06-17] Denmark vs Germany

Postby quaazi » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Like Löw not. He left it way too close. Though it must be said, Denmark had good reason to stay back as long as they could - the first real counter Germany had they scored.

Schürrle was a bright spot and I hope that with Poldi's century, he'll be dropped for the Greece game.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby machkover » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:43 pm

quaazi wrote:
He also tried to do a Robben :P

I think he should be subbed soon.

Doesn't it feel weird that Gomez and Robben both have assists today?

Are you kidding !! Gomiss didn't do the assist to podolsky !! gomiss rather missed his shot and the ball came by chance in front of poldy !! try to see the replay on the net !!
Last edited by machkover on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:46 pm

quaazi wrote:Schürrle was a bright spot and I hope that with Poldi's century, he'll be dropped for the Greece game.

So obvious, wasn't it?
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:46 pm

I was shitting my pants with Bendtner's goal chance
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:52 pm

the one who worries me is Mesut Oezil to be honest
i think that insteado subbing kroos in for mueller

he should have tried Goetze for Oezil
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Sydaney » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Its hard to tell but I thought Gomez flicked it back to Podolski when I was watching it, and a replay doesn't really prove my assumptions wrong yet...the way his legs moved seemed like a flick back...
Sydaney
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby machkover » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Sydaney wrote:Its hard to tell but I thought Gomez flicked it back to Podolski when I was watching it, and a replay doesn't really prove my assumptions wrong yet...the way his legs moved seemed like a flick back...

come on guys !! don't make of Gomiss someone he is not !! [-X
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:05 pm

i thought that it was idiotic GOMISS
but he replays and highlights after the match i think show that he flicked it back
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Sydaney wrote:Its hard to tell but I thought Gomez flicked it back to Podolski when I was watching it, and a replay doesn't really prove my assumptions wrong yet...the way his legs moved seemed like a flick back...

It was a great assist, but the haters will try to twist the truth as much as they can. Tried to shoot? Seriously?! I have seen players miss by an angle of 90 degrees, but something like 120 degrees?!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby AssemFCB » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Germany should have killed it early, this attitude can come back to haunt them versus Greece. Also, HOW THE HELL DO WE BEAT BOTH PORTUGAL AND HOLLAND YET STILL BE IN DANGER OF ELIMINATION?!
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:23 pm

MUTU wrote:

It was a great assist, but the haters will try to twist the truth as much as they can. Tried to shoot? Seriously?! I have seen players miss by an angle of 90 degrees, but something like 120 degrees?!

I remember Gomez against Spain in the world cup. Someone made a cross and Gomez headed it backwards. #-o
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:37 pm

AssemFCB wrote:Germany should have killed it early, this attitude can come back to haunt them versus Greece. Also, HOW THE HELL DO WE BEAT BOTH PORTUGAL AND HOLLAND YET STILL BE IN DANGER OF ELIMINATION?!

While other teams qualify with 4 points...
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby machkover » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:41 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
MUTU wrote:

I remember Gomez against Spain in the world cup. Someone made a cross and Gomez headed it backwards. #-o

i truly wish My Gomiss will prove me wrong next time (especially next season with Bayern if pizza doesn't take his place forward : maybe they brought pizza only to be an incentive for Gom... to do better )Go Gomez but don't GO and miss !! [-X =D>
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby machkover » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Element wrote:i thought that it was idiotic GOMISS
but he replays and highlights after the match i think show that he flicked it back

i might agree with you about the most critical political issues but not about that miss !! :mrgreen:
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby The Spyware » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:27 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
MUTU wrote:

:lol:
I remember also in a Bayern match at Allianz Arena, Ribery I think was on the left near the opponent penalty area, He cut inside and tried to play a one-two with him , he passed it to Gomez and Gomez tried to play the ''two'' But astonishingly I found the ball all of the sudden in our own half :cry: :cry: I felt bad for Ribery though :lol:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team