You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

VfL Wolfsburg

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: VfL Wolfsburg

Postby quaazi » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:29 pm

They don't need Reus, they've got the one and only Maxi Arnold! :mrgreen:
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby RedQueen » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:35 pm

MUTU wrote:Wolfsburg have 33 mins left to close the deal and sign Schuerrle. The window closes at 5pm GMT. Did he even take a medical?

I thought it was 5pm on Monday? That's what they are reporting here.

According to the Telegraph he did take the medical, yes.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:40 pm

RedQueen wrote:
MUTU wrote:Wolfsburg have 33 mins left to close the deal and sign Schuerrle. The window closes at 5pm GMT. Did he even take a medical?

I thought it was 5pm on Monday? That's what they are reporting here.

According to the Telegraph he did take the medical, yes.

:oops: You're right, it's Monday 5pm GMT.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:48 pm

I'm wondering, do Chelsea even have the option of not closing that deal after signing Cuadrado, FFP-wise?
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:01 pm

RedQueen wrote:I'm wondering, do Chelsea even have the option of not closing that deal after signing Cuadrado, FFP-wise?

I doubt they do and I doubt they would. They have been very responsible FFP in the recent transfer windows
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby JANCKER » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:07 pm

We've seen that they can do without Schuerrle(I would have typed Schurrle but I don't want to upset MUTU).
JANCKER

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:32 am

JANCKER wrote:We've seen that they can do without Schuerrle(I would have typed Schurrle but I don't want to upset MUTU).

:lol: :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:23 am

According to reports, the Cuadrado deal hasn't yet been finalized either. If the Schürrle deal fails last minute, most likely the Cuadrado deal will fail as well.
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:41 am

RedQueen wrote:According to reports, the Cuadrado deal hasn't yet been finalized either. If the Schürrle deal fails last minute, most likely the Cuadrado deal will fail as well.

So De Bruyne to De Bayern will fail as well?
tflags

Postby RedQueen » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:50 am

*sigh* The Schürrle deal and the Cuadrado deal are connected on the Chelsea side for FFP reasons. Not sure what De Bruyne has got to do with this.
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:17 pm

According to Bild, the basic transfer fee for Schürrle is €32 million (a club record fee for Wolfsburg), all the amounts they will need to pay as add-ons total upto €66 million.
This includes a salary of €6 million per year to be paid upto 2019, €5 million in bonuses and €2 million to be paid to Schurrle’s consultant. Wolfsburg manager Klaus Allofs has said that an agreement is yet to be reached with regards to the exorbitant amount the Bundesliga outfit will have to pay.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ottackon » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:26 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Precision : The fact that he is on the transfer list, was just a precaution.
Can't see tweet? Click here!
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby RedQueen » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:33 pm

ottackon wrote:According to Bild, the basic transfer fee for Schürrle is €32 million ... €5 million in bonuses

That's five million more than what was reported on Friday. Crazy.
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:37 pm

I think they could buy a better player than Schürrle for that amount of money.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:42 pm

I suspect it's about the name and having a World Champion (and one who actually made a difference) for Volkswagen. They want to play with the big boys now.
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany