You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Schalke 04

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Schalke 04

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:21 pm

I can't believe that Keller is still their coach. They're wasting a team with a lot of potential and great young players with that mediocre coach.

This embarrassing home defeat against Newcastle means nothing, but we'll surely see more of this mess this season as usual.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Tedesco » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:41 pm

Tuchel would make Schalke a great team IMO.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Tedesco wrote:Tuchel would make Schalke a great team IMO.

Maybe the reason they haven´t fired Keller is they´re waiting for Tuchel to become available next season!?

Tuchel to Schalke and Mario Gomez to Wolfsburg, and the Buli could have a solid 4 European-level teams.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdepT » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:58 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

Maybe the reason they haven´t fired Keller is they´re waiting for Tuchel to become available next season!?

Tuchel to Schalke and Mario Gomez to Wolfsburg, and the Buli could have a solid 4 European-level teams.

Tuchel is already available. :)
I think he'll take Loew's assistant role in NT(according to rumors) and may be one day be the NT coach.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:18 pm

AdepT wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

Tuchel is already available. :)
I think he'll take Loew's assistant role in NT(according to rumors) and may be one day be the NT coach.

As far as I´ve read, he isn´t. While he quit as Mainz coach, Mainz didn´t rescind his contract, so he is currently unemployed but cannot get a coaching job until the contract expires. Anyway, I hope Tuchel coaches Schalke so he can get the experience to one day coach us.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:40 pm

It's not Keller all the time, heck, it's not Always the coach who is to blame. Schalke is for years overrated, like Leverkusen. They all talk, but can't walk the walk. Neverkusen will never be German Champ and Schalke won't get any closer compared to last year either. They jus't cant win the big games.

Kolasinac seems to be out with a severe concussion aswell.
Ottomeister13

Postby runaway » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:10 pm

We should save them all the trouble and farm them next. :lol:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Who would you wanna farm who is any improvement for Bayern? Draxler didn't live up to the hype last season and Meyer has his up and downs and is still too young.
Ottomeister13

Postby runaway » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Players can only do so much. Of course these Schalke talents is going to stagnate with Keller as coach. Even Messi or Ronaldo will. :lol:
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:20 pm

It is not because of Keller, it's because it is Schalke..
Ottomeister13

Postby runaway » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:23 pm

Look at Neuer and what happened to him when Bayern got him. 8)
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:05 pm

Schalke have quality players and one of the best youth academies in Germany. They aren't overrated.

I don't like to blame the coach, but Keller is clearly a very mediocre one. You just need to watch their games since he arrived.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Ah well then every coach Schalke had in the past is almost mediocre, because Schalke is and has been failing in games that matter for a lot of years now. A single win over Bayern or BvB i don't count with this, but more the fact that they just seem to fail big time when it matters.
Ottomeister13

Postby Bazi » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Ah well then every coach Schalke had in the past is almost mediocre, because Schalke is and has been failing in games that matter for a lot of years now. A single win over Bayern or BvB i don't count with this, but more the fact that they just seem to fail big time when it matters.

They won the DFB cup in 2011, just saying.

The reason why people criticize Keller is simple, his squad is the most talented Schalke team since the 1997 UefaCup winning team.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby runaway » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:38 pm

The fact players listen to KPB more in the end of last season is a testament to what kind of coach Keller is. Success doesn't depend on talent alone. The coach, the management, the players all have to come together. One can have all, the talent in the world, but if it's not utilized correctly, it will be wasted.

Neuer, Özil, and Höwedes. Even Metzelder and Gundogan spent a time in Schalke's academy. Lassoga also came from Schalke.

Schalke is like the German Arsenal though. Well Arsenal is already applying for it's German citizenship. :lol:

via Tapatalk
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany