You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Schalke 04

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Schalke 04

Postby quaazi » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:08 am

No idea why they're willing to let him go though, Papadopoulos is a monstrous talent. :|
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby BayernLove » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Jones' only jobs are to break up plays and bones, and he only does one of those things right.
F*cking despicable cunt.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Schalke are looking like this since the beginning of the Keller era. I guess players had probably something to do with Stevens sacking but he is a perfect coach and he was doing great work in Schalke.

I'd love to see Schalke through but if they get eliminated I will enjoy the fact that Huub Stevens kicked their stupid a$$es.

THey have a very good squad but they play without any creativity and they manage to win their games because of the quality of their attackers and not because of having good tactics or a decent gameplan. In fact all their games are more or less the same. They dominate the whole game but they concede 2-3 deadly counterattacks that end up in a goal for the other team. A big GK failure is also probable
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:47 pm

Some German reports claim that Podolski could sign with Schalke. It's weird because Poldi played yesterday a few minutes in Arsenal's CL qualifier and he did it when the match was already decided. Hmmm weird :?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:07 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:THey have a very good squad but they play without any creativity and they manage to win their games because of the quality of their attackers and not because of having good tactics or a decent gameplan. In fact all their games are more or less the same. They dominate the whole game but they concede 2-3 deadly counterattacks that end up in a goal for the other team. A big GK failure is also probable

Doesn't that sound like us a few years ago? :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Bazi » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:42 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Some German reports claim that Podolski could sign with Schalke. It's weird because Poldi played yesterday a few minutes in Arsenal's CL qualifier and he did it when the match was already decided. Hmmm weird :?
+

Podolski is earning € 6m a year at Arsenal and Schalke's wage bill is already bigger than what they'd like. No way this is going to happen unless Podolski is taking a 50% paycut.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:45 pm

Bazi wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Some German reports claim that Podolski could sign with Schalke. It's weird because Poldi played yesterday a few minutes in Arsenal's CL qualifier and he did it when the match was already decided. Hmmm weird :?
+

Podolski is earning € 6m a year at Arsenal and Schalke's wage bill is already bigger than what they'd like. No way this is going to happen unless Podolski is taking a 50% paycut.

Poldi seems to have taken a back seat to Ox and Walcott on the wings and Wenger likes Giroud as the CF so he could force a move for playing time but with Arsenal's injuries and like you said Poldi's wages its highly unlikely at the moment....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JJJ » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:45 pm

Is Hermann ready to take Keller's position? :twisted:
Kraft
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Schöpf, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can, Contento
Müller, Wagner

JJJ
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Bazi » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:45 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
Bazi wrote:
+

Poldi seems to have taken a back seat to Ox and Walcott on the wings and Wenger likes Giroud as the CF so he could force a move for playing time but with Arsenal's injuries and like you said Poldi's wages its highly unlikely at the moment....

Isn't Ox out for 6 months?
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Bazi wrote:Isn't Ox out for 6 months?

Yea thats why i mentioned Arsenal's injuries :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:00 pm

Bild with some more info.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby FCB general » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:35 pm

Schalke desperately need a new coach, not players.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MoFattal » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:47 pm

They definitely need a new coach to lead their already top squad. However, adding Podolski would still be a great move for them.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby JJJ » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Okay, MoFattal, but I think S04 needs a new coach.
Kraft
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Schöpf, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can, Contento
Müller, Wagner

JJJ
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MoFattal » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Maybe Podolski is their new player-coach ?!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany