You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Schalke 04

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Schalke 04

Postby Borusse » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Bazi wrote:Especially since Draxler can very well end up at Bayern by the time he's 21. That would be your respect going down the drain right?

Yawn.

Yes. Although Schalke dont have direct rivalry with Bayern and Draxler didnt say he will stay at Schalke for long time and doesnt manipulate the fans so I would be able to somehow understand that.

Yawn right back at ya. :wink:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby quaazi » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Borusse wrote:Yes. Although Schalke dont have direct rivalry with Bayern

huh.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Stop it! The man has got a point. Oh, no, wait...

Spoiler: show
the_many_schalke_banners_berating_neuer_upon_his_return (1).jpg
the_many_schalke_banners_berating_neuer_upon_his_return (2).jpg
the_many_schalke_banners_berating_neuer_upon_his_return (3).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:35 pm

I wanna play this game too!

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Borusse wrote:
Bazi wrote:Especially since Draxler can very well end up at Bayern by the time he's 21. That would be your respect going down the drain right?

Yawn.

Yes. Although Schalke dont have direct rivalry with Bayern and Draxler didnt say he will stay at Schalke for long time and doesnt manipulate the fans so I would be able to somehow understand that.

Didn't Draxler say he would never join Bayern after he made it into the senior team?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bazi » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:33 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Borusse wrote:

Yawn.

Didn't Draxler say he would never join Bayern after he made it into the senior team?

No. There's a funny story. Draxler had actually "favorite club: Bayern München" on his Facebook page when he was just 17 years old. :lol:

In recent interviews he always left open the option to go to Bayern. He may have said it at one moment in time if I recall correctly but the most recent statements left out Bayern and merely ruled out Dortmund. He was always very evasive when asked about a possible move to Bayern.

It's definitely an option.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BayernLove » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Bunch of f*cking dogs, hate them, lowest of the low with 1860 and Chelsea. No class.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Personally i dont see a reason to dislike schalke as a bayern fan. And along with werder bremen and mongengladbach, theyre a team who i always wish the best.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby quaazi » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:29 pm

I dislike Schalke because a very, VERY large portion of their fans is white trash.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby walter » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:50 am

I know Schalke fans that hate Bayern more than Dortmund...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:59 am

What are the expectations with Max Meyer for this season? Is he going to get regular playing time like Götze in 2010? Which is his best position?

I probably haven't seen enough from Christian Clemens but I don't rate him very highly tbh
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:02 am

SilentStrike wrote:Personally i dont see a reason to dislike schalke as a bayern fan. And along with werder bremen and mongengladbach, theyre a team who i always wish the best.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't hate them and I usually cheer for them when they play in European competitions because they are a nice German team to watch. I only dislike them when we play in Gelsenkirchen cause you can feel the hate towards our players

But that's mainly because we don't live in Germany and we can't understand that kind of fan rivalities.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:40 am

YlonenXabi wrote:What are the expectations with Max Meyer for this season? Is he going to get regular playing time like Götze in 2010? Which is his best position?

I probably haven't seen enough from Christian Clemens but I don't rate him very highly tbh

He was on the bench vs Hamburg and i also rate him higher than Clemens, i can believe they let Bastos go and still kept Clemens:confused:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Bazi » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:45 am

YlonenXabi wrote:What are the expectations with Max Meyer for this season? Is he going to get regular playing time like Götze in 2010? Which is his best position?

Well if Keller really sees a 4-4-2 with Huntelaar and Szalai as an option then Meyer's chances are lower than I thought because CAM is his best position. My hope is that he at least becomes the 12th men at Schalke this season, let's say the super substitute. He looked very sharp and dangerous already when subbed in last year.

I'm really excited about Meyer and also Goretzka. Let's hope for the best.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:13 pm

By direct rivalry I meant in the league table because they never fight for the Bundesliga title. :lol:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany